Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Should You Be A Designer Or Not? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Should You Be A Designer Or Not? (924 Views)

Graphic Designer Or Related Needed For A Graphic Illustration Job / A Designer Needed For A Wedding Invitation Job / Need A Designer To Fix Facebook,linkedin Google+ Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should You Be A Designer Or Not? by jayek(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Mike is a timid guy. From a very young age, he spent most of the time alone and thinking. What was he thinking about? No one could figure out till today.

I often asked him about it. He does not even remember doing a thing like that.

Up till now, Mike is still very shy. He talks with very few words to the opposite sex. That’s not a problem at all because he lets me have all the action. He very bright, handles numbers very well and draws occasionally on his books.

He stumbled on an old PC in the family house and began handling with it. Soon he sought and bought a hacked version of Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw. His journey just began. He wants to become a graphic designer.

Few years later, Mike is confused. Though he practiced day and night, many of the people he came in across did extra-ordinarily better than he’d been able to do. He started to rethink his decision.

Should I be designing or doing something else?

Want to read more>>
https:///p8i9Jw-3J

(1) (Reply)

Download Video Mayorkun Sade / Check Out These Cartoonised Photos By Hyperphics Creative Studio / Fashola Photographic Foundation To Train 15 Photographers For Free In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.