Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,423 members, 7,781,231 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (28972 Views)

Mosun Filani & Husband, Kayode Oduoye Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday / Mosun Filani-Oduoye: "My Husband Has Really Helped Me Alot" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by thonyrule(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Not been seeing her in movies anymore
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2017
When it's 20years I can now comment on it,i still think 5fuacking years itsnt enough.
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2017
wah can ah say?
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Danialuone: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2017
This is good news,your case is different
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Emassive(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Please send more Goodnews upfront so sarrki and his gang can stop the E-war
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by kolladey(m): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Aminat508:
I go love ooooooooooooo kiss

See more lovely photos here

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/02/actress-mosun-filani-hubby-celebrate-5.html
Happy birthday.
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Beautiful so nice to see a marriage going strong smiley
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Happy Wedding Anniversary.....

The husband go stingy gan. Ever since they got married, the guy no allow this fine babe act again. grin

She doesn't need acting again. When he has already opened a business for her to manage. In. Marriage all the couple need is understanding and the wife been submissive and standing through Her man though thick and thin.. While the man should listen and respect his wife. And I bet they don't listen to. Gossips.. Everything no be gra gra.

God bless her home jare.
She looks peaceful smiley and the husband looks like a jolly good fellow cheesy
God bless my new home and new family coming to me in Jesus name amen. smiley
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Happy Wedding Anniversary.....

The husband go stingy gan. Ever since they got married, the guy no allow this fine babe act again. grin

grin
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Aminat508(f): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2017
kolladey:

Happy birthday.
Thanks dear
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by seeniorboy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
celestialAgent:
I so love this girl!

The way she cries in movies, her smile, her angry face, I just love eveverything about her.

bro! same as me here I so fucking love the girl,her cries, smile, angry mood.I think virtually everything about her and to my surprise she married from my town even same street as mine.

1 Like

Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
seeniorboy:

bro! same as me here I so fucking love the girl,her cries, smile, angry mood.I think virtually everything about her and to my surprise she married from my town even same street as mine.

Obviously, she is one of a kind.
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tombeh(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Happy for you o undecided
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by cuttylee(f): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
God bless ur marriage
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Tynasparks(f): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ioannes:

TRUE love is beautiful.
yea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
fistonati:
BAD BELLE is sighted here. How do you know a retired artist?

When that person goes "extinct" on screen which is Mosun Filani's case.
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by honniemail(f): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
She's that man's third wife I heard,anyways. Congrats the prince of peace will continue to reside in ur home
Re: Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Iffffffy(f): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
she was dad's crush then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyta Appreciates Davido: "I Will Forever Remain Indebted To You" / Chacha Eke Celebrates Birthday Of Ime Bishop Umoh / Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.