Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened (75878 Views)

Taking my babe to ShopRite during Endsars(hilarious), guess what happened, / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Haryoryhemie:

her honeyland nau
u guy even tried.she should have done local content and saved herself all this trouble
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
MrIcredible:

Still waiting on your deactivation undecided
its on front page already. I didn't lose

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by jerricho(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
Michellla:
So first meet and they already banging,

Oh, don't be naïve.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Yomiwayne80(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Fixed

Lol.... Thanks the fixer grin

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by nextstep(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
If she was just a booty call why did he have a shirt made with her face on it?
Dude's obviously a playa and she fell hard for it

Cuz the tshirt was all part of the game. tongue

But seriously, he coulda grabbed a working girl or three for that kinda money, and saved himself all that drama... if you catch my drift.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by nextstep(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Michellla:

But they'd been chatting seriously for 4 weeks, so it's been building up, and when they finally met, the natural happened.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by seangy4konji: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
lol
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by nextstep(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
CeenoEvu:

Funny enough I don't believe either of them but I blame the girl more. Almost everything both of them have said is expected from their kind of relationship. My question is why the babe will come over without any financial back up. Just looking at her own side of the story without checking out the guy's story, I think she still sounds like a desperate, hungry, foolish olosho. She even said she was hungry at the airport. Was the guy supposed to come and feed her. She nor get small change to eat?

The guy is as evil as playboys will be. The babe is one olosho that is looking for retirement package.

Correct all the way!
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
They are both idioots.
QED
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
They are both idioots.

Gbam!!! Simple and straightforward. They are in the same line of business.

Barman, please give CaroLyner another glass of whatever she's drinking.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by sekem: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
America is really cool mehn..

Can you imagine!

Bïtches doing all the pursuing

Nïggaz doing all the selection

It doesn't get any better than that
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by richard870(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
What exactly is wrong with this generation? So crazy shorthands are now the norm eh sad
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by linearity: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
If she was just a booty call why did he have a shirt made with her face on it?
Dude's obviously a playa and she fell hard for it

I blame the girl, even if the guy is a player, why is forcing herself on him? The guy have clearly shown that he does not want her, even to the extent of calling the police to remove her from his place, but she is still on twitter ranging that the guy is not picking her calls?

I don't care, even if he painted his whole house with the girl's picture or if they were deeply in love before and are about to get marry tomorrow, either of them are entitled to put a break on the relationship or even quit all together.

Plus, this is the US, they just don't cancel domestic flights and keep you strangled like that, even during heavy snow, you get advance notice of when flights will be delayed and for how long, I believed the guy that, this lady missed her flight on purpose, plus have to stay in the Airport for 10hrs without getting another flight? That is a bie lie, she does not want to go back period and this guy is right to throw her out, if the pre arrangement was for her to stay, the guy would not have wasted money to buy a return ticket for her.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by akigbemaru: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akata ba yari!
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:
Just imagine the kind of grammar put together by these Americans. If na Nigerians, we no go hear the end of "o ta ibon"

It is well

Even inside the well grin

Come on now, how do you think your pigin English sounds to others, let's not be hypocritical here.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by BestOnlineDeals(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

Come on now, how do you think your pigin English sounds to others, let's not be hypocritical here.

My or our pidgin? undecided
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

My or our pidgin? undecided

Yes.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by BestOnlineDeals(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

Yes.

To what?
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

To what?

To your pigin English.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by BestOnlineDeals(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

To your pigin English.

I was speaking to my people. Not you

That is why you did not understand the comment
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
APCHaram:
I can't read this black American crao

He's Nigerian, it's obvious that he's not
AA because he paid for the flight ticket. grin

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:

I was speaking to my people. Not you

That is why you did not understand the comment

You were making fun of their grammar when pigin English sounds much worse.

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ioannes:
Now I see why the whites insists on treating blacks like shit all of the time, because they behave like shit all of the time.

Can the two of them now take a dive in the Potomac and get the f.ck out of our faces.

Awon werey constituting a nuisance as usual.

See how you disrespect Nigerians

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
khiaa:

See how you disrespect Nigerians

How to you mean?

Nowhere in the write up did it say Nigerians.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by davidif: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Boss13:
I tend to believe the lady a little bit than the guy. Even if she missed her flight deliberately, the guy should have gone ahead to pick her up or at least answer her calls - She is human. What he did is cruelty, regardless of whether she is tasty or not. There are several matured ways of handling a situation.

After he dropped her off at the airport, it was on to the next girl for him.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
krauss:
Look how they're messing with themselves. You don't need to be told the type of people they are. She refers to herself as a bi...tch and he refers to himself as a nigga. wao! Tomorrow these guys will be shouting racism and nonsense. They are just pathetic.

He's Nigerian , and look at how many of you guys call yourselves NIGGA on this website all the time and I hate that word. Some of you are the most hypocritical people I have ever heard of.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by buffalowings: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Michellla:

Let us meet cool
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ioannes:

How to you mean?

Nowhere in the write up did it say Nigerians.

He's Nigerian,.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by ephi123(f): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mynd44:
Nigga is a Yoruba demon DC branch office.

So Mynd has a sense of humour like this?! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.