Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened (75882 Views)

Taking my babe to ShopRite during Endsars(hilarious), guess what happened, / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by MarieSucre(f): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2017
fistonati:
The guy did what is good. The lady simply thinks all that glitters are Gold not knowing that the guy is giving other ladies the same opportunity.
If you agree click LIKE

"He's giving other girls the same opportunity"??
Is that the new excuse!?
Would you say the same if SHE was the one giving other guys the same opprotunity.

Hypocrisy in your statement can give someone HIV.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
If she was just a booty call why did he have a shirt made with her face on it?
Dude's obviously a playa and she fell hard for it

I don't think he's a player, a player won't spend that much on a bitch for Bleep sake...

I just think the pussy ain't that good
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Vikky014(f): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Am waiting to see "We met on Nairaland".
keep waiting
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Materialistic girls and love nawa oh
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by tk4rd: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2017
Michellla:
So first meet and they already banging,
They are better. In Nigeria, first meet bang in the car on the way to crib. Can't even wait to reach house.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:35am On Feb 22, 2017
Hormoniyi25:

I don't think he's a player, a player won't spend that much on a bitch for Bleep sake...

I just think the pussy ain't that good
rightt.
makes sense.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2017
Michellla:
So first meet and they already banging,

So what?? Lets go bang sounds like lets go play tennis....so because we just met...we cant play tennis...huh cheesy
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Alezy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
khiaa:

He's Nigerian , and look at how many of you guys call yourselves NIGGA on this website all the time and I hate that word. Some of you are the most hypocritical people I have ever heard of.
someone forgot me
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 12:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Alezy:
someone forgot me

Hi baby. kiss
I could never forget the man who makes my heart beat.
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Alezy(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2017
khiaa:

Hi baby. kiss
smiles....u didn't reply with ur work time
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by khiaa(f): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Alezy:
smiles....u didn't reply with ur work time

I forgot hon. The hours are 9am to 6pm. 9am my time is 6pm your time.
6pm my time is 3am your time. When I'm at work I can't except any phone calls so I have to turn my phone off.
See the problem. sad
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Alezy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
khiaa:

I forgot hon. The hours are 9am to 6pm. 9am my time is 6pm your time.
6pm my time is 3am your time. When I'm at work I can't except any phone calls so I have to turn my phone off.
See the problem. sad
yeah I get....its okay. Will work with that
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Alezy(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2017
khiaa:

Hi baby. kiss
hey dear, where are you?? Are you okay??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.