Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

No Bad Blood As Jay Z And Solange Hug - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Bad Blood As Jay Z And Solange Hug (1334 Views)

Beyonce Gave Birth To Solange As Teen And Is Actually 44yrs - Exposed / [see Photos] Pregnant Beyonce And Solange Post-grammys Outfits Are Sister / Beyonce And Solange Pay Tribute To Yoruba Godess Osun Nd Yemaja With Costume/per (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bad Blood As Jay Z And Solange Hug by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Beyonce and Jay Z welcomed her sister Solange and husband Alan Ferguson to their New Orleans rental Sunday.

The music royalty exchanged warm greetings on the balcony of the French Quarter residence with Jay Z putting an affectionate arm around his sister-in-law who made headlines in May 2014 after she attacked the mogul in an elevator.

Beyonce, who is pregnant with twins, seemed in a very upbeat mood as she spent time with her family including daughter Blue Ivy, five.

http://effiezy.com/entertainment/no-bad-blood-between-jay-z-and-solange-as-they-hug/

Re: No Bad Blood As Jay Z And Solange Hug by sEGXY2(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Damage's already done. She already proved jigga's a fraud ass nigga, all that gangsta heroin dealer image crashed after that incident in the elevator
Re: No Bad Blood As Jay Z And Solange Hug by tribalistseun: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
sEGXY2:
Damage's already done. She already proved jigga's a fraud ass nigga, all that gangsta heroin dealer image crashed after that incident in the elevator
try get sense

1 Like

Re: No Bad Blood As Jay Z And Solange Hug by sEGXY2(m): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
try get sense
Your father and your whole family brain dey on recession, you demented being. I simply penned my opinion on the topic, instead of you to follow suit, your half baked brain told you to insult your mental superior and you did without hesitation. May your brain remain impoverished you furhking dimwit.
Re: No Bad Blood As Jay Z And Solange Hug by nkwako: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2017
sEGXY2:
Your father and your whole family brain dey on recession, you demented being. I simply penned my opinion on the topic, instead of you to follow suit, your half baked brain told you to insult your mental superior and you did without hesitation. May your brain remain impoverished you furhking dimwit.

Shoooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Cozying Up With John Dumelo (pics) / Nollywood Actor, Olurotimi Ayinde ‘abu Olododo’ Dies In Abeokuta / Why James Rodriguez Ended Marriage With Daniela Ospina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.