Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria (5967 Views)

Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria / Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria / Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria by Novelle: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2017
GIVE YOUR CAREER A BOOST

Certification and personal upgrade is to a worker what a gold medal is to an athlete. Ever thought about how some people stay relevant and on high demand at a time when getting a job or keeping one is far fetched?

The answer is not difficult.

For decades, highly successful individuals have understood that the step to significance lies in the continuous upgrading of one’s intellectual capacity. Professional training has been proven over the years to be the most effective tool for career success and personal development. Talk about experience and exposure you talk about qualitative professional training..

Novelle Center ® is an international training and certification company with specialty in delivering highly proficient certification courses such as NEBOSH, HSE, PMP, IRCA, and PECB.

We are passionate about providing highly valuable skills through our courses to help individuals and organisations achieve their career and business objectives.

NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) certification course is currently ranked amongst the 3 most significant certification training in the field of health and safety; engineering, science and technology, oil and gas, art and medicine. Successful candidates of this program stand a 95% chance of being selected for employment or promotion.

IGC is globally recognised as a safety level 6 certification course equivalent to having a National Master Certificate (OND) well known to given you the robust skills and know-how, to perform health and safety obligations in industries such as formulating HSE policies, managing, advising and evaluating health and safety practices in companies anywhere in the world.

Who needs this certification training?
NEBOSH IGC is suitable for everyone from young graduates of any profession, to field supervisors, executive and management staffs, both internal auditors and lead auditors, project leaders and basically anyone who is career driven.
You don’t require any previous exposure in safety to excel in this certification course as NEBOSH IGC provides you with the foundational knowledge in health and safety.

How do I get trained?
Novelle Center is an accredited course provider in Nigeria with accreditation number 945. At Novelle Center our NEBOSH IGC course is rated the best in Nigeria with verifiable 97% pass rate. Novelle Center is the best NEBOSH training course in Nigeria.

As an awardee of the International Safety Award by the British Safety Council , best HSE training institute in Nigeria by the Nigeria Safety Award and International Achievement Award by RoSPA we are confident to assure our students the best of quality service and delivery.

How can I register?
Novelle Center ® runs the NEBOSH IGC course every month of the year. NEBOSH IGC training runs for 10days (Mondays – Friday) from 9am – 4pm daily. Next training date is from the 08th - 19th of January 2018.

Cost of Training
The total cost of the training is N240,000 and can be payable in 3 instalments with an initial payment of N 100,000.
However a onetime payment attracts a discount of N10,000 (i.e. you pay N 230,000).

You can make enquiries about registration by visiting our
www.novellecenter.com
www.novellecenter.com/course-registration/?reg=165
www.novellecenter.com/course/nebosh-course/

Enquiries call: 09030589313, 09084766905

Training locations:
• PH office: Suite 21 Opus plaza, 21 Afam street behind Fruit Garden off Kaduna Street.Dline Port Harcourt.
• Lagos office: 3rd Floor, AA plaza, 2 Akin Osiyemi street, along Allen Avenue Ikeja.
• Abuja office: Suite B12B Alphacell Plaza, 12 Ebitu Ekiwe Street, besides NIPCO filling station, Jabi District

Re: Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria by drkay(m): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2017
someone said BLS and ACLS certifications are prerequisites, how true? Is the 10days for for lectures and the exam? are there other hidden charges like exam fee?
Re: Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria by Novelle: 1:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Dear DrKay,

Thanks for your enquiry. There are no hidden cost.

The cost of NGN230,000 covers everything from your training to examination and certification.

Regards

www.novellecenter.com
Re: Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria by 22Mikey: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good day,

If I wish to pay in 3 Installments what is the structure like?
Re: Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria by Tompeters(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2018
How much is the UK HSE 1,2,3 and what's the duration
Re: Best NEBOSH Accredited Training Centre In Nigeria by Papichulostunne(m): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2022
I am looking forward to joining you for the NEBOSH training.. How do I go about it and what is the rate charge now for the NEBOSH IGC?

Also if I am done with the NEBOSH IGC can I go ahead for the register for the NEBOSH Diploma?

And one more thing. Do you refer students seeking jobs after certification? Pls I need an URGENT REPLY

(1) (Reply)

IT Certifications Are The Key To Success / Upskill In Data Analytics And Data Visualisation / One To One Data Analytics And Data Visualisation Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.