Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,103 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (42581 Views)

See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by ajalawole(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
I have N5 for over a month now and I can't spendsad

3 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by lonelydora: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:
What goes up must surely come down.

I had a dream last night.

I saw $1 = #5.

I saw Apple, Microsoft, Airbus, Boeing, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Ford, GM, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Samsung, having their major plants, Headquarters in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and Nigeria became one of the largest exporters in the world.

I saw 2% unemployment rate, 24hrs electricity, police and medical auto response, trams, bullet trains, tubes, underground tunnels for cars&trains, flying taxis.

I saw Nigeria embassies around the world rejecting and turning down over 1,000,000 visa applications everyday mostly from U.S., UK, China, and Germany.

Then i woke up.

When last did you treat malaria? grin

4 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by ChukaLupin(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

I saw Apple, Microsoft, Airbus, Boeing, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Ford, GM, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Samsung, having their major plants, Headquarters in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and Nigeria became one of the largest exporters in the world.

I saw 2% unemployment rate, 24hrs electricity, police and medical auto response, trams, bullet trains, tubes, underground tunnels for cars&trains, flying taxis.

I saw Nigeria embassies around the world rejecting and turning down over 1,000,000 visa applications everyday mostly from U.S., UK, China, and Germany.

Then i woke up.

Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Tpave(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by chronique(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
I'm tired of Nigeria and her wahala. These days, you can't even make a proper plan with the value of the currency. Life gets harder each day.

4 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by VISTIN(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nobody can explain the reason why we are where we are.
But one thing I strongly believe is that our Heavenly merciful Father will look at our little children who go to bed in empty stomach and show us mercy.

But nobody should lose hope, God can turn this situation around. Let's hold on to Him and be sure we are doing our best.
God bless the people of this land

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by anonimi: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
rolams:
Sai Baba is working! When 1$ get to #1,000 then we will now erase all the zeros to equate it. I.e 1$ = #1

Maybe that was what he meant and we misunderstood. grin
Just as we misunderstood their chain to mean change. embarassed shocked
We are in trouble.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2403078_buharinairatodollarpromise_jpeg536f4a3346e6a689940c6ceb025c51a7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by KEYSERSOZE(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.

Go back to bed.................

3 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by justjify(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
The Naira (in Justin Beiber's voice) be like, "I'M GOIN DOWN, DOWN, DOWN,DOWN" cry

3 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by anonimi: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
VISTIN:
Nobody can explain the reason why we are where we are.
But one thing I strongly believe is that our Heavenly merciful Father will look at our little children who go to bed in empty stomach and show us mercy.

But nobody should lose hope, God can turn this situation around. Let's hold on to Him and be sure we are doing our best.
God bless the people of this land

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by ajalawole(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.
go back to sleep brocheesy
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by UncleJudax(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Erngie:
God bless Nigeria. we'll survive
Hope has never helped us. We need to unite and speak with one voice.
Na we de suffer the fallout, the politicians are. Not feeling this recession. Not one bit.

But then...forget I said anything. Nigerians will never speak with a single voice.

7 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
bazzyblings:
All I care about is mmm
Hehehe, take heart, it is well
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by ibnidris(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Wow

Thank God

I pray that it keeps getting worse so that before next month $1 would be 6 thousand naira

Receive sense
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by senator2b: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
please anyone with a useful information of cheapest schools in Canada............. i really need info on that...... i will be glad to receive reasonable information here.

Thank you all in anticipation.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by nezer83: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
rolams:
Sai Baba is working! When 1$ get to #1,000 then we will now erase all the zeros to equate it. I.e 1$ = #1

Your brain sharp grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by frankie99: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thank God u did...
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

I saw Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos, Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Tin can port on 5 busiest ports in the world.(Both cargo&Passenger) with over 500,000,000 passengers/visitors/tourists annually.

Then i woke up.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Rockyrascal(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
APCHaram:

Not in a vacuum and zero gravity empty space of Aso rock.
The naira is on its way to Pluto and beyond.
All thanks to that cadavar rotting away in a hospice in London.
what have you now achieved by calling your president a corpse?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by ephi123(f): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Wow

Thank God

I pray that it keeps getting worse so that before next month $1 would be 6 thousand naira

shocked
you can't hate Nigeria that much...!
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Respect55(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

I saw Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos, Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Tin can port on 5 busiest ports in the world.(Both cargo&Passenger) with over 500,000,000 passengers/visitors/tourists annually.

Then i woke up.
Have u treated malaria lately?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by GossipHeart(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
ibnidris:

Receive sense

Talking about sense, someone who voted for a 95 years old sick farmer shouldn't be talking about sense

Enjoy your change

6 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by APCHaram: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Rockyrascal:
what have you now achieved by calling your president a corpse?

Let the dead Bury the dead.

Or you won be like that stubborn fly?

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by GossipHeart(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
ephi123:

shocked
you can't hate Nigeria that much...!

Have you eaten today ??
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by anonimi: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by SABA2002(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Go treat malaria grin grin grin

Then i woke up.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
WHO DID WE OFFEND OH, MAKE DEM TELL US XO DAT WE MAY ASK 4 4GIVENESS COS DIS SUFFERING IS MUCH. EVEN AS I DEY TYPE I NEVA CHOP
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by ibnidris(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Talking about sense, someone who voted for a 95 years old sick farmer shouldn't be talking about sense

Enjoy your change

I never voted for him
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by ephi123(f): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Have you eaten today ??

Have you?

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by anonimi: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enjoy your change

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4207141_1444_jpeg33a3fce52698fd2f063dc02d84a72c6a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3780335_mugabe_jpegb6d6da38e8b22a0fc4198629955fb6f1

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by seun1960(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ho my goodness! well watsapp me on 08078011943 or 08179873256

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.