Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (42619 Views)

See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by GossipHeart(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
ephi123:

Have you?

No, it's still 6:45 Am here

What is your reason for not eating ??
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by owji: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:
What goes up must surely come down.

I had a dream last night.

I saw $1 = #5.

I saw Apple, Microsoft, Airbus, Boeing, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Ford, GM, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Samsung, having their major plants, Headquarters in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and Nigeria became one of the largest exporters in the world.

I saw 2% unemployment rate, 24hrs electricity, police and medical auto response, trams, bullet trains, tubes, underground tunnels for cars&trains, flying taxis.

I saw Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos, Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Tin can port on 5 busiest ports in the world.(Both cargo&Passenger) with over 500,000,000 passengers/visitors/tourists annually.

I saw Nigeria embassies around the world rejecting and turning down over 1,000,000 visa applications everyday mostly from U.S., UK, China, and Germany.

Then i woke up.

how I seriously wish these were true
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
APCHaram:

Not in a vacuum and zero gravity empty space of Aso rock.

The naira is on its way to Pluto and beyond.

All thanks to that cadavar rotting away in a hospice in London.

Funny & Brutal

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by opribo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is what you get when you have unfit people mimicking expert economist. On the one hand you have a finance minister that is not well grounded in this area and on the other side you have a yessirman CBN governor whose style and ideas are outdated and to crown it all you have their boss a celebrated and confirmed cattle rearer who turned president. This is recipe for economic disaster, no other way out.
Square pegs in round hole.

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by ephi123(f): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

No, it's still 6:45 Am here

What is your reason for not eating ??

I see. So what does my eating or not eating have to do with your hate for Nigeria...?

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by dyabman(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

I saw Apple, Microsoft, Airbus, Boeing, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Ford, GM, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Samsung, having their major plants, Headquarters in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and Nigeria became one of the largest exporters in the world.

I saw 2% unemployment rate, 24hrs electricity, police and medical auto response, trams, bullet trains, tubes, underground tunnels for cars&trains, flying taxis.

I saw Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos, Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Tin can port on 5 busiest ports in the world.(Both cargo&Passenger) with over 500,000,000 passengers/visitors/tourists annually.

I saw Nigeria embassies around the world rejecting and turning down over 1,000,000 visa applications everyday mostly from U.S., UK, China, and Germany.

Then i woke up.

Sh.it ! What a dream ! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by itslinkin4005(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers thank God that u woke up....post=53884144:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by eezeribe(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
APCHaram:

Not in a vacuum and zero gravity empty space of Aso rock.
The naira is on its way to Pluto and beyond.
All thanks to that cadavar rotting away in a hospice in London.
Better pikin... You know your sciences Jare..

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by badtlimo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.
bros Na nightmare you get o..

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Aliyuminna(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.

What a dream

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by goodnews777: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.

What a terrible nightmare .ogogoro nor good.

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Lilimax(f): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
anonimi:

Yes we will. grin
All we need to do is pray ONLY and God will bless us the way He blessed those countries that planned, sacrificed and worked hard for their success.
Do you think God is a FOOL

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3431120_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3420191picsart1455886204785jpeg503a9ea978cee321112203705090d494_jpeg42f7ff794fb9c526b6223de620a8596b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
The d.umb nomad is a gross blunder!
#change the CHAINge!

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by pacoson: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.
when last did u treat malaria??

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Wow

Thank God

I pray that it keeps getting worse so that before next month $1 would be 6 thousand naira
U must be an enemy of Nigeria. May be u re still being fed by ur parents. Orun yabo kii se orun enikan. I.e heaven falling isn't a single person's heaven.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by stansaintly(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.

And you no drink malaria medicine? U beta go drink agbo now before de malaria complete im 4 ya body

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by amina2000: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Do you want to study Abroad? Eastern Europe (Ukraine,Belarus,Czech republic,Russia eet) gives you an opportunity for an higher standard of Education,exposure and affordability. Call to register on:08023908658
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Michealeni: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
pls educate me ohh, if a person is meant to collect money into his account from USA what is going to be the exchange rate?
is it going to be 518 0r the 308?

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bdmaverick(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Paying and REAL!!
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by mandax: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.

Malaria hold you well well.

Nigeria is an unfortunate country where the least educated group - most educationally disadvantaged group - hugely decides who shall lead the country at any presidential election.

Before then, the least educated group used soldiers loyal to the group to create a rogue political structure of 20 states in one region but seventeen states in the former two reagons

They wrongly used Land mass as criterion in creating the twenty states in one northern region, but created only seventeen states in the two southern regions. Instead, there should have been more states in the south than in the north after the last state creation.

From the undue twenty states, northern region thus largely determines who shall be president as well as what shall be or not be in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by GossipHeart(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
U must be an enemy of Nigeria. May be u re still being fed by ur parents. Orun yabo kii se orun enikan. I.e heaven falling isn't a single person's heaven.

Amala and Ewedu eating rat, i feed my parents, bought them a house in hidden hill, Calabasas and I'm only 25 years old

You're just a Hungry goat

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by nkemjacob2(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.
lol. i doubt if u will be alive to c it....
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by nkemjacob2(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nigerians if u tink the hardship is too much go back to MMM

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.

Nice dream, let me dream too
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by jinxet2000: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is the kind of prophesy we want to hear not the type TB doles out. Please continue even though people cannot see it, with eyes of faith, we see it and we will get there. Next time you dream, ask when it will come to past please.

Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by piagetskinner(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
since the time Yakubus stolen money was impounded by the efcc...the dollar has been rising like yeast in a batch of flour
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Allee90: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Explorers:

I saw $1 = #5.

Then i woke up.

Chinedu, drop that WEED!!!
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by mykelmeezy: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Newbiee:
Why wouldn't it be? When few individuals have decided to stuck hard currencies in their private bunkers and even have the audacity of reclaiming it after being exposed.

did they curse you abi is stupidity a default setting?

banks dont have dollar

but those miserable abbokis have dollars 24/7 n you are here blaming previous government

i swear if i was there i will slap you with hot frying pan

am pretty sure you havent seen dollars in years, how much need it for things important

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by rolams(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Amala and Ewedu eating rat, i feed my parents, bought them a house in hidden hill, Calabasas and I'm only 25 years old

You're just a Hungry goat
ur type isn't meant 2 be here.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by GossipHeart(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Olufemiolaolu:
us type isn't meant 2 be here.

Hahahahahahahaha

I guess you're meant to be here

Why not go do your Omo nile job

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Jacko01: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
How can it be solved now
Thats the question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.