Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React (41528 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / Man Who Claims Northerners Were Excluded From Movie “the Wedding Party” Gets Epi / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
See banky head like this mini freezer, grin them for use better looking guys like alexx ekubo or lynxx

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Eledan:

That is too harsh, don't be a tribal bigot.

Not being a bigot. Just stated the obvious.
Not everyone can deal with their hypocrisy.
Building a movie village in Kano would promote immorality but they are the largest users of all "highness" inducing substances, homosexuality reigns supreme especially their women who engage in anal sex to preserve their virginity.
I could go on and on but I have work to do.
PS: They are the ones dragging us backwards in terms of development. They wont stop until we are back in the stone age.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Statsocial:

If they do, they do it outside of the confines of the Christian faith. In Christianity it is one wife till death do apart. If you do otherwise you and your children would bear the consequences of polygamy alone. Those of us who are children of former Muslim men turn Christian can tell you the true horror of polygamy as told by our fathers.

No one says horror doesn't exist in Polygamy. Horror exists in virtually everything but a christian can have more than one wife.
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by eniaro(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
sammyuche.
THE BEST THING IS FOR an IGBO LADY TO MARRY A YORUBA GUY AND YORUBA LADY MARRYing AN IGBO GUY.. It works very fine... I'm a Yoruba man and also want to marry an igbo lady but, guy, I never get money, can't meet her demand now.. I'm still searching

Na even d Yoruba's come dey marry all our girl finish. One love[/quote][/font]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by bluejean(f): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
my people have said it all
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by P0intBlank(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Best reply by a mile grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by micfoley: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kai. See what quota system and Federal character has done to this one

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by eniaro(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
POLYGAMOUS FAMILY IS JUST LIKE MARRYING A BAD WOMAN.. a little hell

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by DavidEsq(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
The last one killed me: Federal character movie grin. See shading! So epically wicked

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by DavidEsq(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
ojutiku1:
And so what. Like if you think the man is talking jargons, share otherwise
Don't worry, u won't get like today ehn. We already have our opinions aired.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by SIRmanjar(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
sammyuche:
Mehn. fogerit. no matter the tribal wars between Igbo and Yoruba's here on NL. weddings between the duo are still the best. Na even d Yoruba's come dey marry all our girl finish. One love
But why be say ibo boyz nodey like marry yoruba woman,ad de ibo man wey manage marry yoruba woman nodey boast with am?na only we yorubaz dey use am boast like say we win american lottery.

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by bayulll011(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
darlenese:
So the marriage should have been between a Yoruba and Hausa man marrying and Igbo girl abi?

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by bayulll011(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
RIZLER:
See banky head like this mini freezer, grin them for use better looking guys like alexx ekubo or lynxx

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by bayulll011(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:

But why be say ibo boyz nodey like marry yoruba woman,ad de ibo man wey manage marry yoruba woman nodey boast with am?na only we yorubaz dey use am boast like say we win american lottery.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Mattyxta(f): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
northerners? okay

btw, can three tribes marry @ the same time?

Oya, that part wey that thief use fake gun dey threathen all the family becoz him wan thief all the wedding gifts....

in mark Angel's voice... (Oya remember him)......

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Akinz0126(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dandsome:
Mtcheeeew, why should they be included in the movie?

There's no scene where everyone will have to sit on the ground and eat tuwo and Mia kuka in the movie.

Besides, if any Northerner was included in the movie it will be boring. You guys that don't allow hugging in ordinary movie but do worst things at the dark corner of the lungu at night....

Hypocritical tribal bigots

Your comment got me laughing you need to see the way a guy bleeped one of those there so called yarinya(lady) behind Our window @ the odd hour of the night very dark few months back my mum was like what da Bleep so they also make such a wonderful ringing tone!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
ollah1:

Shut up already. She's in 300 level(23 yrs old).. Quit acting like Christianity and Igbo is perfect. Some Christians marry more than one wife
This your grammar weak me die

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
asodane:

This your grammar weak me die

Is this a grammar section?
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
I saw so many trashes here on Nairaland about Hausas. The way you Guys hate us no get Number 2. why? we are the silent achievers we might get Issues but we will soon overcome all our Problems in The North

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Biggty(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nigeria no get chill at all, see comments

But the movie is a very good and funny movie, Nollywood is getting there

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Dandsome: 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akinz0126:

Your comment got me laughing you need to see the way a guy bleeped one of those there so called yarinya(lady) behind Our window @ the odd hour of the night very dark few months back my mum was like what da Bleep so they also make such a wonderful ringing tone!!!

Thanks to God someone can relate to what i`m talking about... They behave as if they are the most holy..... Meet them at the corner in the night you`ll get wowed by what they can do....

I was shocked when I saw a sex worker wearing hijab in Kano... I use to think they are the saints

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Boyooosa(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
admax:
I don't have anything to say, the replies have said it all.

Nigerians get bad mouth sha....kai!

The best responses were: "errrm, same way Buhari excluded the whole country from Zahra's" and I don't understand, were three people meant to get married?"

grin grin grin grin grin grin

'The Musa that held them hostage is a northerner nah'
I think this should also add upp your list smiley
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
I am happy to see a united NL of Afonjas and Flatinoes today. But i am sad that they are united against the Zombies.

6 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Akinz0126(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dandsome:

Thanks to God someone can relate to what i`m talking about... They behave as if they are the most holy..... Meet them at the corner in the night you`ll get wowed by what they can do....

I was shocked when I saw a sex worker wearing hijab in Kano... I use to think they are the saints

Whenever I saw them @ night hanging around houses in pairs then I ask what sort of a Dating is this ?always . @night especially in a vry dark space I wonder how They enjoy chit chatting with a lady or a guy they can hardly sees the face who knows some of Those ladies self are mostly tormented by some evil spirit called ( bori/iska ) in h a u s a Language during the day.

2 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
mumu talk, is it a govt sponsored movie? why not make ur own movie and invite ur northern friends to starr in it.

1 Like

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Stdaviding(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
At least, Dem for show aboki gatekeeper like thrice....... That's northerners inclusion

5 Likes

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by MizAijay(f): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
And when will Nigerians start appreciating something good without adding a drop of ethnicity to it?
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Dandsome: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Akinz0126:

Whenever I saw them @ night hanging around houses in pairs then I ask what sort of a Dating is this ?always . @night especially in a vry dark space I wonder how They enjoy chit chatting with a lady or a guy they can hardly sees the face who knows some of Those ladies self are mostly tormented by some evil spirit called ( bori/iska ) in h a u s a Language during the day.

That means u never sabi them be that.. that time yu`ll see them chit chatting, hey are doing so most likely becos you`re passing by. Give some meters and hide, you`ll see that they`ll continue the main thing. probably the guy will enter under her hijab and start doing funny things there, or the guy will stand and the girl will squat as she "Blows flute" with the stick meat
Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bello Shagari got it all wrong. Making a movie about Hausa culture by mainstream Nollywood ain't some kind of right. Hausa culture is under-represented in movies because movie makers are not of Hausa-Fulani extraction, and Hausas with deep pockets are not movie makers or producers. However, an investor interested in huge profits could be convinced to make Hausa movie if folks like Bello have an interesting story to pitch. It's all about business here, nothing personal.

There's similar trend in the US with the #OscarSoWhite campaign on social media platforms. Black movies are low budget movies hence the Oscar snub. Plan B Entertainment (owned by Bradd Pitt, a white guy) leveraged on the situation by providing finance to black talents with a view of making great movie worthy of Oscar nomination and huge Box Office sales. Recent success story is "Moonlight" (Barry Jenkins), which won the best motion picture in drama at the Golden Globe and it is nominated in eight categories at the Oscar awards, to rival "Lala land"(a white movie, expected by many to sweep the Oscars). Previous effort is the "12 years a slave" which has our own Chiwetel Ejofior and helped the breakout of Lupita Ngoyo. Selma (David Oyelowo, Oprah Winfrey) is another black movie by Plan B.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React by alfarouq(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wow, so much bitterness.
I know blame them but the guy who thinks all northerners give a Bleep about what's happening.
I personally does not even know such movies exist, just hearing it for the first time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) / Funmi Iyanda - NTA Shut-down My Show For Interviewing A Gay Man / NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.