Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Swolling Legs...! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swolling Legs...! (398 Views)

Adenike, Ibadan Polytechnic Student Whose Legs Were Cut Off (photos) / IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swolling Legs...! by K360Degree(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
Good day Doctors in the House, My aged father is complaining of swollen legs and pain in the ankle, he has visited the Hospital and the Doctor advise its normal: i am confuse about this cause he still call to complain about the said pain. Please Doctors kindly advice in your own capacity how normal is this and if there is any remedy to reducing such pain as it may.
Advice is welcome.
Re: Swolling Legs...! by Agadsman(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
I am no doctor but to the best of my knowledge, i would advice he tries a better hospital for series of tests. you and I know that many hospitals here are known for misdiagnosis so the earlier you go to a better hospital to detect what the problem is, the better for him. and I don't think swollen kegs with pain is a normal thing. Act fast now that it is still early. I wish your old man a good health.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Is It Normal That I Flap My Ears?? / How Showering At Night Helps You Sleep / Get Natural Hair Go Hair Transplant Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.