Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) (3258 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Electronzeez:

I was wishing for the first bullet fired to go straight and blow his big head up after astrid was shot. Astrid had a clear view of the shooter but psycho quin ghosted her fast .I think she was stupid to have maintained the position she aim at the shooter after two blank shot. A professional agent would have lay low after the second blank shot .

Btw, how on earth would they have just one gun in the whole of that house , a house built in the woods for fvk sake .
asin, it was just off, i was like who would keep a gun in a car instead of having it in a drawer in the house. when i saw peter dislodging the bullets from the gun in the car, i was lyk ahh this guy will koba sombody o.
Anyways its clear that dar is the bad guy in this season, carrie's ties with d president elect has been burned, saul is a freaking nobody now, peter is a nut job now. Am sure peter will run back to carrie for help.
i have always liked carrie as she always goes off book to get things done.
i was irritated in season 4 seeing carrie make out with that middle eastern boy that eventually got killed by his uncle. that season was annoying, they didnt even finish the story after their base got hit. i was expecting to see a continuation in season 5 in form of a retarliation bt alas they stirred up a new story in germany.
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by georgecso(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Watching episodes 7 now... I am beginning to love this guy....
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2017
georgecso:
Watching episodes 7 now... I am beginning to love this guy....
The Eric Carter guy is good jare, I started liking him from Episode 1. Just that human beings can't be satisfied. His wife was sharp in just Ep 1 alone, she became sue sue afterwards. I miss Chole O Brien.
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
its really good that some peeps are finding this new 24 interesting,but die hard fans of the original 24 are really disappointed,I stopped after episode 6,patiently waiting for the return of prison break,hope it won't disappoint also

1 Like

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

The Eric Carter guy is good jare, I started liking him from Episode 1. Just that human beings can't be satisfied. His wife was sharp in just Ep 1 alone, she became sue sue afterwards. I miss Chole O Brien.
The Eric guy is killing my passion for the movie, He can never be like Jack Bauer. The suspense is the only thing am watching out for
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2017
machinegundammy:

The Eric guy is killing my passion for the movie, He can never be like Jack Bauer. The suspense is the only thing am watching out for

Then all of you should fucck off and go to hell. Stop discouraging those willing to watch. What have you people criticizing this series, ever achieved with your lives?

Funny enough, you people may not even be buying... You may just be downloading free and opening your disgusting mouths.

Nd why I hate you all criticizing this series is that you are not giving a constructive criticism. You all want to destroy the new guys character. You all want to write the new guy off. When he is trying his best. Must everything be about Jack?
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2017
dubylhover:
its really good that some peeps are finding this new 24 interesting,but die hard fans of the original 24 are really disappointed,I stopped after episode 6,patiently waiting for the return of prison break,hope it won't disappoint also

Even your worthless signature says "You are the Youth"

Yet you can't support a youth to fill in old Cargo Jack Bauer's Shoes?

Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Even your worthless signature says "You are the Youth"

Yet you can't support a youth to fill in old Cargo Jack Bauer's Shoes?

bruh,my signature goes way deeper that your intellect,its too complex for you to decipher...

get lost
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
dubylhover:

bruh,my signature goes way deeper that your intellect,its too complex for you to decipher...

get lost

With that your head like Ojuelegba bypass?
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
iamexcelblog:

With that your head like Ojuelegba bypass?
Okk..you've been noticed...move on
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by sod09(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Then all of you should fucck off and go to hell. Stop discouraging those willing to watch. What have you people criticizing this series, ever achieved with your lives?

Funny enough, you people may not even be buying... You may just be downloading free and opening your disgusting mouths.

Nd why I hate you all criticizing this series is that you are not giving a constructive criticism. You all want to destroy the new guys character. You all want to write the new guy off. When he is trying his best. Must everything be about Jack?

are you minding dem
mofos
Re: 24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) by dangoteinlaw: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2018
Sultan5:

Honestly though if you really have watched all the episodes of 24 then trust me there is nothing really intriguing about this new series.

Everything I have seen so far is just very predictable. I knew they will not get that usb drive. Because if they do the series would be over before it began. So I didn't really feel the suspense.

I also knew that Senator's right hand lady could not be the culprit. It was too straight forward to be 24. Honestly I am cautiously optimistic about this new series. They need to bring in new ideas or else they will lose fans.

I knew that the only way for them to infiltrate the terrorist group is through that amateur high school sleeper cell. It was never going to be that usb drive.

Don't get me wrong the series ain't bad especially for new comers to the 24 saga, am sure they will find it plenty intriguing. But for avid fans like myself, I must say I expected more. Everything thing is just like that guy said a less than good imitation of Jack Bauer's 24. I just feel those are big shoes to fill, I think they should make Carter less than Jack and more of something new.

But like I said the series is just picking up and am cautiously optimistic, hopefully the series ends with an intriguing bang as its predecessor always did. Fingers crossed
they even tried getting close. Jack Bauer is legendary, anyone who could keep the suspense so close as carter deserves all the accolades he can get. That series is really really interesting and I can't believe I have rewatched more than 10x.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Cartoons And Animation / Do Nigerians Appreciate Subtlety In Movies? / [COMEDY DOWNLOAD]: Mark Angel Comedy – Leave Me Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.