Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

4toshop Designs - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 4toshop Designs (2645 Views)

My 4toshop Creativity / My 4toshop Design / My 4toshop Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4toshop Designs by felababa1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
4toshoppers in d house see dis

thanks

Re: 4toshop Designs by sylvelity: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2009
it's really cool why not join our graphics forum for more of this.
www.graphicspalace.com

Thankx
Re: 4toshop Designs by omodada1: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
am i sick? grin grin grin grin grin
dont mind me cos graphics get me crazy at time, yet i get my coooooool CASH.
LET ME GET CRAZY WITH U, PLZ tongue tongue tongue

Re: 4toshop Designs by sido112: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
:othanks

Re: 4toshop Designs by ndgfx(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2009
@felababa, omodada

Glad to see that at least you're using the app,

but,

you know you have a long ways to go so get up, get serious and start designing to impress,
Re: 4toshop Designs by Philcool(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2009
Fela baba, you are teaching something O. Thanks
Re: 4toshop Designs by Philcool(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2009
Please, I have asked this same question widely in all areas I find myself waiting for helpful assistance.
Please can anyone guide me on this,  I can use Adobe Photo to edit and design digital fotos from digital cams. I will like design and to have a small banner as a sign post of 30inches X 40inches. I asked somebody how he got his digital print signpost and he said one of his friends introduced one artist that charged him and did it with a welder that made the sand to form the signboard. I have not followed up the procedure of making this type of digital printed sign/banner. The artist wont want me know about the procedure and wont take me to the banner-publishers/printers just because I will be the one to create every design before any kind of printing will take place. What is the procedure for me to create my banner on my PC. Do I use Photoshop for it? What should be the measurement scale of the canvass to lay on in order to achieve good quality picture and print?
Please HELP explain to me. Thanks.  Phil (philey25@yahoo.com)
Re: 4toshop Designs by Aseye(m): 5:10am On Dec 21, 2009
Dude, my i asvice for u is this, u ve what you need to start with, no. 1, size of d sign board which u stated as (30x40in) and also u ve a knowledge of a graphic software u could use but here lies the issues, i dont knw ur d level of ur knowledge in photoshop but if u a certain and u re sure dt if u do a design u wil be pleased with it and it will be up to standard to attract more business all u need do is go ahead and and do d desin on ur computer (open a new doc. in photoshop and specify the size in inches with resolution at 300) and den go ahead with ur design to suit ur taste but if ur skills in photoshop is even scaring you, i guess u ve to look for someone who is a very good graphic artist, let him do d design then you take d design in soft copy to a very good digital printing house, then u ve ur sign board. but one thing still remains, which is d stand or base for d bill board, dt is d work of a welder, approach a welder tell him d size and tell him dt its a digital sign board and dt u ve d desogn already, hope u ve d answers u ve been looking for,

attach: if u can send me all d details i need, that is, the contents to be on d sign post, ur comapny name, logo, address and every oda tin, i could pull up sometin for u for FREE, but really not promising, depending on how tight dis festive period is,
Re: 4toshop Designs by onetime123: 1:47am On Jan 03, 2010
l need some one to take me on how to use photoshop to edit pics
Re: 4toshop Designs by slimworks: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2010
swagga

Re: 4toshop Designs by Phatimah(f): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2010
Hi, guys that is a splendid craft, i love your motive @slim work. How can i do that too
you can reach me on this email timahbabe4beauty@yahoo.com.
Re: 4toshop Designs by ugo2u(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-368590.64.html

this is the link to my works with photoshop
Re: 4toshop Designs by nylawal(m): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2010
I used 2 av dis genesis fx pluggin for photo shop which had a lot of wow effects. pls does any1 know wia i can get it.
Re: 4toshop Designs by ebefemonis(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2010
HELLO KING'S MEN
, join me and lets exchange hand in hand designs and lets see,
i think and do what i design and no showing of internet or other work ,
i mean nice flyers and poster concepts, am not too good in logo but i do simple concept design,
lets get together and ginger the house with design ,

send ur new fresh design now, so we get it started, ok
i wanna feel u guys cos this new guy is a badoooo in graphics,

Well this is the one i did for my pastor cos that's where i work , OCt.09, feel it n criticise (it was done in Corel Draw)

thanks all , lol
e-GraphiX

Re: 4toshop Designs by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
Photoshop designs. . .
Can I also post my works here? Some people have called me an 'oppressor' for posting my designs on certain threads on Nairaland. So I have to ask before posting.

Cheers!
Re: 4toshop Designs by Stevo30: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2010
[img][/img]

Re: 4toshop Designs by ebefemonis(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2010
stevo is vool and tribal, love that
but imporove on ur fonts usage in some other work
Re: 4toshop Designs by ebefemonis(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2010
take this for ur viewing guys,
still working on it for text and others,

Re: 4toshop Designs by Stevo30: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2010
aaaa

Re: 4toshop Designs by sylvelity: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2010
Hello Friends,
Check out my banner design I design for an SMS company.

Join me @ www.graphicspalace.com

the fastest growing GRAPHICS DESIGN COMMUNITY.

Re: 4toshop Designs by deyg(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2010
nice work guys.i need ur help.i want u guys to help me design a logo 4 my woship group.the name is THE KINGS CHOSEN.I WILL REALLY B GREATFUL IF U HELP ME.thanx guys.
Re: 4toshop Designs by sokislam(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
Here is a piece of mine

(1) (Reply)

The Most Amazing Sculptures In The World [photos] / Need A Graphic Designer? / My Graphic Portfolio @oomar_designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.