Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment (61192 Views)

Bam Bam Has Fed Me Fat – Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Call For Men Not To Marry W / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by jbcul4ril(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
I pity you guys that speak about men of God and think they will go score free.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
This guy must be insane or talking under the influence of Alcohol. You can't see a normal human being who talks this way. Anyway I don't blame the rodent
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
GossipHeart:

Who is this Afonja Albino rat ??

Can't he go suck someone's exhaust pipe like his people on BBNaija
Now I know fully well that you're the latest yaba left escapee on nairaland undecided Olympic-size pool of stüpidity dey your backyard abi? Issokay. Kwantinue.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Richydos(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
lionlamb020:
Freeze is Gradually showing himself to be even dumber and more confused than he seemed to be.. Issokay
Can u listen to yourself "freeze" @ least said something to have warranted u to call him *DUMB*
BUT Mr Wise 1 wat have u said to correct his dumb self?..... Guess with this Lil clarification u will want to agree with me that ur brain needs baptism # don't go about calling people all sorts of names when u can't even correct em

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by cashkid: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
Richy4:
I just want to ask harmlessly how much lecturers were paid those days....The guy is just one of the voice of reason no one wants to listen to..

You are right bro!!!

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Grahamjnr(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
rasazee:
That is not what he said. i was opportuned to hear the message. He said what he was earning as a lecturer then was far more than what the church he was, contributed as offering n tithe
What's the difference between what he was earning as a lecturer then was far better than the church income(offerings & tithes) and he being richer than RCCG as a lecturer back in the day? No different, bro! For Freeze, I don't understand his point or is he trying to blame Adeboye for Nigeria's misfortune?

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by durai: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
daddy freeze or wat is ur name again...d church is not denomination (RCCG) but it's d members or followers of christ dat makes up a church..so its like u re misinterpretin wat adeboye sed
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by akanbiaa(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Since daddy freeze made fun of MMM participants who can't get their money back his life had not remained the same his mouth started ridiculing and insulting all kinds of people.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by ogododo: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
klanny:
OAP Daddy freeze comments on the statement made by the General overseer of Redeem Christian Church of God , Daddy Adeboye , who said he was richer than RCCG (Redeem christian church of God ) as a lecturer read what daddy freeze wrote about his Adeboye's Message below ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQul9YtFIX5/?hl=en

See report about Daddy Adeboye being richer than RCCG below ;

http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/02/daddy-freeze-blasts-go-of-rccg-adeboye.html

Village don dey pursue Freeze and dey wan Freeze him destiny forever. God please make una take merciful eyes look freeze make him life no finally pakufa
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by jatau7(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
nairalanders plz u guys should check d kind of weed dis freezer abi na freeze b him name is smoking cos dis days his head is not correct. ...rest my case
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by EmekaBlue(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thou shall not lie

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by duni04(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
gud4dbest:

what is this one saying?how many of those living under poverty level obeying the law of prosperity...and u are here spewing nonsense.WHAT U SOW AND HOW U SOW DETERMINE THE RESULT.
Just read through what you wrote...slowly.
Any sense?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by rasazee(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I was there too. I just knew it'll make headline. everybody has an opinion these days..
. na so my brooda. He just want to make d news quoting people out of context
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Jeromejnr(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
duni04:
A man who rides a Gulfstream jet worth billions of naira in a country where 70% of the people live below the poverty line and pay their tithes to his church, such a man does not really and sincerely fear God.
Thank you.

What of you? Do you sincerely fear God?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Thecassanova: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
They leave the message and attack the messenger due to their ignorance and blinded love for lies and deceit.

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by rasazee(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Grahamjnr:

What's the difference between what he was earning as a lecturer then was far better than the church income(offerings & tithes) and he being richer than RCCG as a lecturer back in the day? No different, bro! For Freeze, I don't understand his point or is he trying to blame Adeboye for Nigeria's misfortune?
. i think he was talking about the parish he was nt RCCG in general.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
I wonder how freeze comment relates to what PA Adeboye wrote?Commenting out of point. .must he talk?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Richy4(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
cashkid:

You are right bro!!!

No one cares to listen or read meanings into what the guy was actually saying man...I thought the reason for thread is to discuss issues..Not looking at topics in a myopic and narrow minded way......Anyways I guess that's why the pastors like Nigerian...

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Origin(f): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bro Freeze you get mouth.

grin

Let every body do their best for the day when the power the money the fame WILL NOT MATTER.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
lovelygurl:
Hehehe grin

I love the sarcasm he uses loool
but his words doesnt make sense. is it the pastors fault dat Nigeria has become poorer or does he want him to share all his money to the poor? you and I know dat even if he does, it isint gonna change the situation of the country

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by mpowa(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Richy4:
I just want to ask harmlessly how much lecturers were paid those days....The guy is just one of the voice of reason no one wants to listen to..
When you get an answer to that question... Then find out how much pastors were paid then... Then you'll know why pastor Adeboye's statement is still correct.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by DrayZee: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Richy4:
What is reasonable in what he said?
So blindly attacking anything church related is a "voice of reason"

People sef.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Richy4(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
mpowa:

When you get an answer to that question... Then find out how much pastors were paid then... Then you'll know why pastor Adeboye's statement is still correct.

Oh!! the pastors will love you so much my dear brother smiley...

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Bayo0502(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Trapnews:
I hope he is prepared for the repercussion of his uncensored utterances against the man of God shocked
Man of God indeed

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Burgerlomo: 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Na who dey supply dis boy freeze weed?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Bayo0502(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
uzobaby:
I wonder how freeze comment relates to what PA Adeboye wrote?Commenting out of point. .must he talk?
E get mouth na, y e no go talk? U no dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bayo0502:

E get mouth na, y e no go talk? U no dey talk?

looooll...not out of point like he does
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Bayo0502(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thecassanova:
They leave the message and attack the messenger due to their ignorance and blinded love for lies and deceit.
Hmmmm...
Whr ignorance is bliss, it's foolly to b wise. Oro agba

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Richy4(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
DrayZee:

What is reasonable in what he said?
So blindly attacking anything church related is a "voice of reason"

People sef.

If you open your eyes, you will see things going around you..

Have you seen how the men of God are getting so rich... and their followers got nothing to show for it..
Is it only the pastors that supposed to be rich...most of them feed from the sheep and never care about the sheep..I want to refer you to Ezekiel 34:1-16..Do me a favor and read that anytime you got time

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Timiblanko(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
if freez is not careful he will face the wrath of the LORD.... tIMILEYIN BLESSING
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by gud4dbest(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
duni04:

Just read through what you wrote...slowly.
Any sense?

Now I can see u just want to type not minding if it appeals to gud reasoning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Singer, Mish Is Dead (Photo) / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.