Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment (61239 Views)

Bam Bam Has Fed Me Fat – Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Call For Men Not To Marry W / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by chccho(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
Richy4:
I just want to ask harmlessly how much lecturers were paid those days....The guy is just one of the voice of reason no one wants to listen to..
Pls can u clearly and intelligently explain what that voice of reason freeze is trying to express as far as this topic is concerned??

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by lionlamb020(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Richydos:

Can u listen to yourself "freeze" @ least said something to have warranted u to call him *DUMB*
BUT Mr Wise 1 wat have u said to correct his dumb self?..... Guess with this Lil clarification u will want to agree with me that ur brain needs baptism # don't go about calling people all sorts of names when u can't even correct em
Oga freeze loyalist.. What correction do I still need to give someone who hurls insults at people who have tried? Better format your brain or get a new one if it's malfunctioning
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by subnormal: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
tonero4urch:

This aspect of the bible that says we should not judge the anointed is what made us to be in this position. The pastors brought this part of the bible to brain-wash us so we can not see the truth from the lies. We should not judge them even if the truth is glaring. Oga talk well.

What truth is glaring? That Pastors are responsible for the economic downturn or failure of successive governments to build industries and functional institutions? Okay, let's jail all the pastors and imams and watch the country get better.... why not direct your anger at those that actually killed off the industries and embezzled tax payers money... enuff said
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
How many private jets as a lecturer then?

Mumu country with olodo majority
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by nues012(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
You see, until we understand what it means to be a christain, we may keep creating an environment that will hinder the propergation of the gospel, this man heard this message from someone else, i am sure he didnt see it live and if he does, maybe he was asleep then.. Daddy Adeboye didnt say, he was richer than the whole RCCG, he was only referring to his own parish @ebute meta.
Trying to defend a man of God dont make you a christain, thats what saducies and pharisess did for many years before Jesus arrival. Sometimes it is better to explain than to castigate, we are not religious peole, we arr christain
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by ephi123(f): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
With his constant ranting, Freeze seems to have a personal vendetta against Adeboye.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by stywo(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]If you like yourself and your generations to come, don't put your mouth into Baba Adeboye's matter, it's a mystery, don't dare it.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Richy4(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
chccho:

Pls can u clearly and intelligently explain what that voice of reason freeze is trying to express as far as this topic is concerned??

Ok based on the topic

The man of God claimed that he was richer when he was a lecturer...

So the guy was pointing it out to him that things were Good and there was progress in the land those days..There was no much hunger then ..People were living comfortably

But now that he is a pastor, He has become richer, and there was hunger staring on the faces of his followers...Is there no way he can at least make them be like him....So that they too can taste the kind of wealth he has. that was the logic behind what he was saying
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Zenlife: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Erngie:
God Has blessed this man. If you continue to judge him, you might not get one-tenth of he's got till you leave this earth. Allow God to deal with pastors..they aren't your business

If a man is exploitative of another in the name of whatever, and when what he professes has no positive reflection on the masses, it's anybody's business.

Besides, all he's got only has value in your eyes.
It's nothing in the perception of The Master Architect.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by lastpage: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Freeze should face-front joor, he does nto have to comment on everything.

Having said that, l think Papa Adeboye is being clever-by-half (You know in my own culture, we dont say an "elder" is a being silly or mischievous!)

*How much is the salary of a Lecturer, when Baba Adeboye took over the leadership of RCCG?
*Is Pastor Adeboye referring to his monthly salary or Annual salary in this comparison?
*When Pastor Adeboye says he is richer than RCCG, is he referring to the whole RCCG worldwide, the whole RCCG in Nigeria or just the HQ at Ebute Metta?

*Since Pastor Adeboye said the income of the Church was to be shared between 39 people, is that the total sum of all personnel working and earning pay from RCCG, worldwide, Nationally or just at a single Parish he attends or at the HQ in Ebutte Metta?

So many questions but Pastor Adeboye prefers to make a "bland statement" just to sensationalise issues and make headline....instead of being specific!

Someone should tell that Baba that he is still to young to start taking us for a ride or acting Senile.
Richer than RCCG koo, Richer than CBN nii!

Lubbish talk.

Lastpage!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by BobHIGHNESS(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
Richy4:
I just want to ask harmlessly how much lecturers were paid those days....The guy is just one of the voice of reason no one wants to listen to..
Out of all commentators,you're only person with reasoning,others are like.........

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by lastpage: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
stywo:
If you like yourself and your generations to come, don't put your mouth into Baba Adeboye's matter, it's a mystery, don't dare it.

Abeg STFU!

Even Jesus Christ that we all serve, we still put word in his matter....... not to talk of another humanbeing like Adeboye!

Mystery koo, Mistical nii!
angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Smartbinidude: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Freeze is stupidly foolish....he's a foolish idiot... He won't live long...his days on earth are numbered...May God punish him
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by klanny: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Freeze is just trying to express himself could someone reason from his side of view

quote author=Smartbinidude post=53902886]Freeze is stupidly foolish....he's a foolish idiot... He won't live long...his days on earth are numbered...May God punish him[/quote]
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Spazwik: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
EM EM EM is back again... Ewoooo
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by engrchykae(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
gud4dbest:

what is this one saying?how many of those living under poverty level obeying the law of prosperity...and u are here spewing nonsense.WHAT U SOW AND HOW U SOW DETERMINE THE RESULT.
chai,so you believed the mythical law of prosperity.the law of conservation of matter and energy is simply the elites'law of prosperity,a fish that doesnt eat a fellow fish wont grow big and that is what the gods of men are bent on doing to you,i know u erroneously believe that giving tithe is the secret of wealth,the secret of wealth is insatiable greed and chronic selfishness coupled with extreme insensitivity towards fellow humans.be mean,heartless and cold and the world will cower at your feet and your pastors have most of these qualities.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Kylce042(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
O

D

E!!!!!!!
He has been a pastor not the president of Nigeria.

S
T
U
P
I[color=#990000][/color]
D!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Richy4:

Ok based on the topic

The man of God claimed that he was richer when he was a lecturer...

So the guy was pointing it out to him that things were Good and there was progress in the land those days..There was no much hunger then ..People were living comfortably

But now that he is a pastor, He has become richer, and there was hunger staring on the faces of his followers...Is there no way he can at least make them be like him....So that they too can taste the kind of wealth he has. that was the logic behind what he was saying

Hello sir. Frankly speaking, your efforts to open the eyes of the hypnotised would be futile.

Read through their posts and you would see their gullibility is factory-fitted.

The pastors claim tithing is directly related to your income

I.e. " sow to reap bountiful harvest", yet when you point out Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates don't tithe, they would say their riches are from Satan (no evidence to back this up by the way).

This particular thread has shown why Nigeria would always lag behind. Folks just want to be spoon-fed and not reason with their God-given intellect.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Ukalejohn(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
freeze brain dey frozen
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Richy4(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Hello sir. Frankly speaking, your efforts to open the eyes of the hypnotised would be futile.

Read through their posts and you would see their gullibility is factory-fitted.

The pastors claim tithing is directly related to your income

I.e. " sow to reap bountiful harvest", yet when you point out Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates don't tithe, they would say their riches are from Satan (no evidence to back this up by the way).

This particular thread has shown why Nigeria would always lag behind. Folks just want to be spoon-fed and not reason with their God-given intellect.

My brother to be honest, I don't know what to type anymore....That's why the pastors love them....They are truly the "sheep"
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by rusher14: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
subnormal:

What truth is glaring? That Pastors are responsible for the economic downturn or failure of successive governments to build industries and functional institutions? Okay, let's jail all the pastors and imams and watch the country get better.... why not direct your anger at those that actually killed off the industries and embezzled tax payers money... enuff said

Actually the pastors have a big role to play in the economy.

Examples include turning industrial estates such as found in Oregun into religious estates.

Secondly they've brainwashed their flock into believing all gains are via miracles and spiritual breakthrough in other words failure is also spiritual.

Thirdly, they've began to love money more than God, they would receive donations and offerings that should ordinarily raise eyebrows even by the heathen.

The Nigerian church is mostly made up of scam artists I'm sorry to say.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by engrchykae(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Richy4:

If you open your eyes, you will see things going around you..

Have you seen how the men of God are getting so rich... and their followers got nothing to show for it..
Is it only the pastors that supposed to be rich...most of them feed from the sheep and never care about the sheep..I want to refer you to Ezekiel 34:1-16..Do me a favor and read that anytime you got time
and when the sheep were scattered,they became food for every wild beasts eg apc,pdp,mtn,mmm,fg etc
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Richy4(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
engrchykae:
and when the sheep were scattered,they became food for every wild beasts eg apc,pdp,mtn,mmm,fg etc

grin grin.... I will deliver my flock from the mouth of the shepherds , that they may not be meat for them anymore....
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Erngie(f): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
happney65:

Cos Pastors are not Human?They dont have blood running in their veins?They dont fuckkkk their wives?they dont eat?dont bath,So they are demi gods that we must not correct when they go wrong,when they fuckkk their church members like Pastor Biodun of Coza,When olujukokoro Adeboye uses Church Money to buy Jet...Mumu dey worry you true true...Odesin..
Are you so frustrated..you don't have to be. Come to Jesus.. He'll set you free
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
jidam2007:
pls i want to ask................ i miss my road, pls am i in nairaland

N.a. Friesland you dey o.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by bukiboy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Erngie:
God Has blessed this man. If you continue to judge him, you might not get one-tenth of he's got till you leave this earth. Allow God to deal with pastors..they aren't your business

It's actually our business to comment on pastors, God will not come down.

I think RCCG pastor should show us his payslip as a lecturer and give details of everything he owns as a G.O including gifts.

It's high time we start to ask questions, our silent is the major factor why we have a failed state.

If we ask questions, I trust RCCG overseer will show us with proof of evidence and tax clearance to support his statement.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by engrchykae(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Richy4:

grin grin.... I will deliver my flock from the mouth of the shepherds , that they may not be meat for them anymore....
but those that have been destroyed are destroyed.freeze should be careful cos most of these pastors are very diabolic.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Incredible120(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Daddy freeze or papa freeze must be a fool. He behaves like fulani heardsmen
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by bukiboy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
DrayZee:

Ok sir. Thanks for proving my hypothesis that you think the basis for attending church is to attain financial breakthrough or stuff like that. Well, I can only blame the people you listened to growing up. They must have put this into you.
I'm sure you're one of those people who believe a church should subsidize the rates of it's university's fees for it's members (just for being members...)

The pastors of churches with private universities attended missionary schools free of charge, in my opinion they don't have any moral justification to charge such huge amounts as school fees.

Churches are non-profitable organizations, churches have no business in business.

Church suppose to be a place of solace but it's a business enterprise now.

Flying economy is more profitable than going around inside private jet because you can win more souls inside a commercial airline economy seat than inside a private jet

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by neutralview: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Must you react ? or ur medulla only reacts when people say something. I guess after reacting ur brain FREEZES
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Erngie:
OK ooooo
Re: Freeze Reacts To Adeboye's "I Was Richer Than RCCG As A Lecturer" Comment by SmartMugu: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Otutu1:
But did freeze lie?
I bow o. The same people complaining are the same people that pay to maintain their pastor's private jets thru their tithes and offerings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Koredo Bello Went From Godwin To Godforbid In This Photo" / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) / Shuga Actress, ‘sophie’ Goes Braless In Birthday Photos As She Clocks 25 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.