Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija (55284 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 / BBNaija: Nigeria Athletics Support Mike Edwards Of Big Brother Naija 4 / The Age Of Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Naijahelm: 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
A Port Harcourt based pastor, Mike Winning has placed a curse on sponsors of big brother naija.

Pastor Mike Winning says, if the sponsors attempt to air the show next year, their resources will dry up.

Mike Winning has since deleted the post.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/portharcourt-pastor-places-curse-on.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Jafar1: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
lol, full of oloshos

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by 100naira(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why Nigerians de carry wetin no concern them for head?if you don't like the show then don't watch, channels plenty for dstv and Gotv. You are busy cursing the sponsors of bbn but when game of thrones comes out this year you will be the first to buy and watch incest sex. Hypocrites everywhere.

We have bigger things to worry about in this country abeg.

227 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Chuzzyblog2: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmm, Pastor, whatever did Big Brother do to you? grin grin
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why deleting the post? This is what I hate. If you know that you can't handle the backlash, think before posting.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Eledan: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
If you don't like the show like me, then skip the channel airing it.
Life is all about choices

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by salabscholar01(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
I support this man, unlike others whose between their word and manner of life is undermining the Church's credibility.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by rattlesnake(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Haha
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
AFONJAS and curses undecided

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by lionlamb020(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Not sure if that was necessary but wetin concern me now na where I go see better kulikuli buy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by ROZZAYY(f): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wetin concern pastor with bbshow. well it's non of my business
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by doskie(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Okk..
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by haisam: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
OK ooooo
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Spicycat(f): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Christians are just trying hard to destroy this beautiful would with their immoral act.

May God almighty forgive y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by olaomoola1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sincerely I still need somebody to orientate what dis bbn is al about and d motive behind it.

7 Likes

Of all the plenty problems facing Nigeria, na big brother god tell am to curse abi?

Na the gullible followers I blame sha

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by farouk2much(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
mallam pastor keep the good wrk you soon understand soon
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by SalamRushdie: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
I hope his wife and kids dont watch it OOO.. but that BBN is useless to mankind sha

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by AntiWailer: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mchew.

They will still do it next year.
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by lionlamb020(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
fabulousfortune:
AFONJAS and curses undecided
Olodo tribalist spotted

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by priestchurch(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Better mind ur biz....
Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by deeplow: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nigerians are effing hypocrites. I don't know why everyone must have something to say about the show. You don't like it, change channel!!! To the the best of my knowledge, nobody is forced to watch the show.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by collinsJn(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pastor! Pastor!! Pastor!!! Hw Many times I Call U?

Save Ur Self The Strength and Embarrassment and Face Ur Church!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by paulsibility(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
What an artrocious house.!!! Viewers are steadily becoming more depraved, unknowingly...
It has no usefulness of any sort.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
EndTime Is Here, My People Repent...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike Winning Curses Sponsors Of Big Brother Naija by babatee126(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
It's getting worst. bbn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Spotted Having Fun Together In The Pool (Photos) / Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. / Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.