Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig (2084 Views)

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card With Jayinvestment With Less Than 3min Payment / How To Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Naira. / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card At The Highest Rate On Nairaland And Get Instant Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig by glorieazy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hello, Everyone. I'm socially Known as Eazy_IG.
Do you have iTunes gift Card to sell? Don't fall into the hands of scammers. I will buy it all from you with instant cash payment into your Bank Account.

Sell your iTunes gift card to me. With instant payment into your bank account. Always available 24/7. I buy the following denominations of iTunes card.

$5 ➡I buy in bulks as well✔✔

$10 ➡I buy in bulks as well✔✔

$15 ➡I buy in bulks as well✔✔

$25 ➡I buy in bulks as well✔✔

$50 ➡I buy in bulks as well✔✔

$75 ➡I buy in bulks as well✔✔

$100. ➡I buy in bulks as well✔✔

*Legitimacy and transparency are my watchwords*

I'm here to serve you better.

Contact Eazy_iG now.

*CALL/WHATSAPP: 08162800776
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig by glorieazy(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2017
Sell your iTunes gift card to me. With instant payment into your bank account. I buy the following denominations of iTunes card. *Kindly check the list*

*USD iTunes Card*

*Canada iTunes Card*

100 and above

*Pounds and Euros iTunes card*

100 and above.

Contact Easy now.
*CALL/WHATSAPP: 0816280076
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig by McMayor(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2017
Hi. I have an account which has up to 540dollars. Would you be interested in buying my Itunes account ?
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig by glorieazy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
McMayor:
Hi. I have an account which has up to 540dollars. Would you be interested in buying my Itunes account ?

No for Now bro
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
For those of you who can't purchase goods and services from foreign websites due to 9ja banks restrictions on your naira atm cards, kindly visit www.vccexperts.com for your virtual cards. Their cards are cheap and accepted worldwide. The best part is they accept bitcoin and bank transfer as means of payment
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig by glorieazy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Sell your iTunes gift card to me. With instant payment into your bank account. I buy the following denominations of iTunes card. *Kindly check the list*

*USD iTunes Card*

*Canada iTunes Card*

100 and above

100 and above.

Contact Easy now.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig by glorieazy(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2017

*USD iTunes Card*

*Canada iTunes Card*

100 and above

100 and above.

Contact Easy now.
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig by Ushermoney: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello Hello Hello

ITUNES GIFT CARD
�����
$100 - 260/$ - N26,000 ( USD )

$100 - 240/$ - N24,000 ( AUS, CAD, )

$50 - 260/$ - N13,000

$25 - 250/$ - N6,250

$150 and Above - 200/$

Price increase when the number of Card redeeming at once is more............

**********************************************************************************

*AMAZON GIFT CARD* - 280/$

*******************************************************************†**************

*BITCOIN* - *350/$* Any amount

***********************************************************************************
Transaction is Fast and Safe!

Payment is within 10 - 15 minutes

*Start Pasting Your Cards now before the rate start Dropping!!!!!!*

*Please Note,*

*This is not my Permanent Rate and I am not Gaining or Losing anything..I'm Just doing this mainly To Secure more Customers and Gain Their Trust. After 2nd Transaction with my Clients , The Rate will be Back to Normal*
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig by youngkiddie: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2017
I buy all gift cards
NOTE: I BUY AMAZON WITH AND WITHOUT CASH RECEIPT....... $200 SINGLE ITUNES CARD
ITunes $10-$100
Amazon $10-$100
Walmart $10-$100
Vanilla $10-$100
Best Buy $10-$100
I am still buying at a very good rate and cashout is instant.
Contact me for your gift card sales and get credited in 5minutes Whatsapp/Calls�� *07030634006*
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig by Ushermoney: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Hello Hello Hello

ITUNES GIFT CARD
�����
$100 - 260/$ - N26,000 ( USD )

$100 - 240/$ - N24,000 ( AUS, CAD, )

$50 - 260/$ - N13,000

$25 - 250/$ - N6,250

$150 and Above - 200/$

Price increase when the number of Card redeeming at once is more............

**********************************************************************************

*AMAZON GIFT CARD* - 280/$

*******************************************************************†**************

*BITCOIN* - *350/$* Any amount

***********************************************************************************
Transaction is Fast and Safe!

Payment is within 10 - 15 minutes

*Start Pasting Your Cards now before the rate start Dropping!!!!!!*

07088458803..WhatsApp

07063829271...call

Contact if you have BTC for sell

*Please Note,*

*This is not my Permanent Rate and I am not Gaining or Losing anything..I'm Just doing this mainly To Secure more Customers and Gain Their Trust. After 2nd Transaction with my Clients , The Rate will be Back to Normal*
Re: Sell Your Itunes Gift Card To Eazy_ig by cardtonic: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sorry if this looks like derailing.

Nevertheless, I see this as an opportunity to advertise our own legit service.

I'm from Cardtonic, we buy gift cards as well.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.

(1) (Reply)

All sold / Brand New laptops, Sold 4 D Price Of Used...sharp Sharp Movement!,sold! sold!! / New Microsoft Surface Book 512gb Ssd 16gb Ram (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.