Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. (3720 Views)

If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It / Promise Me You Will Not Laugh / Do Not Laugh, It’s Joke Time!! PLEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Ayodun1: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is the Funniest Comedy Skit I ever watched. Ask me for your data if it doesn't makes you laugh... I swear this one na die!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=Qz3BUktDX9I
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
OK... cool

But first how much u data u gonna give?
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Ayodun1: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
TrapQueen77:
OK... cool

But first how much u data u gonna give?
As much as U use in watching the video... That's if it doesn't makes you laugh.

1 Like

Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Ayodun1: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
It's boring. Poor audio quality
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Ayodun1: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Audio quality not good enough. I would accept that" But if you can refer that video "Boring"... Am sorry you need help. Not sure anything would have ever seems fun to you.
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ayodun1:

Audio quality not good enough. I would accept that" But if you can refer that video "Boring"... Am sorry you need help. Not sure anything would have ever seems fun to you.
The joke is boring to me.I do see jokes here and I roll on the floor from this section but they this one wasn't good, probably because of the audio quality
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Ayodun1: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The joke is boring to me.I do see jokes here and I roll on the floor from this section but they this one wasn't good, probably because of the audio quality

Good you corrected yourself..BORING TO YOU. We can't all like the same thing. Thanks For Watching!
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Swegzfreak: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Sadist
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Swegzfreak:

Sadist
Na true oh.am being real not fake like gifty
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Ayodun1: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2017
Swegzfreak:

Sadist
. Thought I was the only one noticing that.
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Ayodun1: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Na true oh.am being real not fake like gifty
. It's not too good o... Causes depression which can result to . . . . . . . .
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2017
Ayodun1:

It's not too good o... Causes depression which can result to . . . . . . . .
Hahaaaaaa! I like this section but op got my attention by saying he would refund my data if I don't laugh. Now tell me if it was possible to refund data,how many persons would he pay? Not all jokes are funny but to say data would be refund is an understatement
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Ayodun1: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Hahaaaaaa! I like this section but op got my attention by saying he would refund my data if I don't laugh. Now tell me if it was possible to refund data,how many persons would he pay? Not all jokes are funny but to say data would be refund is an understatement
There is a Yoruba quote which says: "Ti Ogun eni ba da ni loju ama fi gba ri ni" When your juju sure for you, you go use am hit head. That's what OP is trying to illustrate. Hahaha
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Ayodun1: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by jbblues24(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2019
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs I'm into having sex, I ain't into makin love So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed. wink
Re: I Will Refund Your Data If You Do Not Laugh. by Ayodun1: 7:45pm On May 31, 2019
jbblues24:
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs I'm into having sex, I ain't into makin love So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed. wink

What did you take 2nite?

(1) (Reply)

Funny memes( Laugh Out Ur Sorrow Here) / See Animal Racism! Lmfao! (picture) / Eli's Dirty Jokes - Episode 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.