Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,649 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 (39034 Views)

Omg Infinix Phone Sold For 38naira On Olx See Photos / My Iphone 5s For Sale Or Swap. Phone sold now / Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by jesus500(m): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:
The post I responded to claimed that Hitler dealt with Stalin and that was obvious poppycock.

Russia had the highest number of casualties due to a mixture of inefficent generals, high population and the exceptionally heated battle between Russia and Germany.

If not for Russia entering the fray, WWII would have gone on longer than that.

Even with that, Russia turned the battle against Germany, invaded Germany and bombed Hitler until he commited suicide

It seems you've derailed so I ask you this :
Who dealt with who more?
Hitler who couldn't even capture Stalingrad
or Stalin who forced hitler to his knees.
Russia could not have succeeded without the help of allied forces, and next time try to argue intelligently without insulting remarks. it was weather that prevented hitler from advancing forward, if not weather, he would have conquered the whole russia and the battle wouldn't have continued that long.

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Jeffreyc: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Rubdbnn
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

Hitler fought with the british over Egypt and almost colonized egypt. So I beg, shift grin

The point is Hitler wasn't more interested in Africa than he was Europe. Why did Hitler then go on to defeat Britain in their own land?

Germany was and is still the most technologically advanced country in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Huddler: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
[s][/s]lovelygurl:

Fool undecided

I doubt you even know any Jew undecided

Wanting to kill someone because of their religion, siiiick! How are you different from the IS members
[/s]

You are the fool here.

Swear that you have never wished muslims death before in your entire miserable life?

shameless hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Shut up and stop spreading lies! Why did they give up those colonies? Right because they lost the first word war. They had noooooo choice! Besides Britain and America are more diverse than Germany, which is a baby when it comes to diversity!

If you're throwing insults around without facts to prove your claim then I' am not the kind of person you should be chatting.

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

No, slavery was not going on before the coming of Europeans and Arabians, except keeping servants. If keeping servants is what you call slavery, then you can say slavery is still going on today, because people still keep servants in Africa till today.
It seems like you sef don't know african history as you claim to know.
Africans kept slave in the traditonal defined way. The only thing protecting a slave was his master's goodwill. Other than that, nothing else.

Arabian slavery was different. Their slavery wasn't shipping people to plantations to make them wealthy, but keeping servants in houses, and it was very limited to North Africa up to the region of Mali.
What nonsense is this
So keeping a slave inside makes slavery more accept than putting slaves to work on plantation. Can you even listen to yourself?

They were also not interested in females. Sons and daughters of slaves were not slave also. The real slavery was the one brought by Europeans.
This is where you bleeped up. Arabic slave trade captured both men and women, regardless.
Infact, it was acceptable to have intercourse with your slave and even get her pregnant.
If you don't believe me, just google Quranic verses regarding slaves.

Yes, Lagos was of course already a port city before Europeans arrived there. If Lagos wasn't a port; how did the Europeans anchor their ship? Of course, we had ports before arrival of Europeans and Lagos was already developing like every other coastal town, because we were trading among ourselves long before Europeans arrived our shores.
This...

This contraption called Nigeria had not even begun to develop sea intrest aside from the usual canoes and boats talkless of building ports before Europeans arrived. Why lies?

And you very well know that the development I meant was introducing industrialism and technological develpments into those states.
Africans had never even see Glass before colonization but after, we could build trains. undecided
You either get it right now or continue languishing in the false world view of slavery imposed on you by Britain and France.
You think you're wise but you're not, really.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by abbeyty(m): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
nNEOo:

If you are alive to sell it it will cost lesser then than now

God pass you, it will cost more than Hitler's phone and i will still be alive then, don't worry i will give you some of the money if that is why you are wishing me dead
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

The point is Hitler wasn't more interested in Africa than he was Europe. Why did Hitler then go on to defeat Britain in their own land?

Germany was and is still the most technologically advanced country in Europe.
What
Hitler never conquered Britain.
He couldn't even successfully conquer Scotland undecided

Their is no cock-fight over the more "technologically advanced" but you would do well to know the fathers of chemistry, physics, biology, the sciences generally, were majorly british.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Baltazarcus(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
UPON ALL THE INSULTS AND BAD MOUTHING SOME PEOPLE GAVE TO HITLER AND HIS GERMAN CONQUEST IN WWII I STILL SAY

HEIL HITLER,

HEIL FUHRER

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

It seems like you sef don't know african history as you claim to know.
Africans kept slave in the traditonal defined way. The only thing protecting a slave was his master's goodwill. Other than that, nothing else.

What nonsense is this
So keeping a slave inside makes slavery more accept than putting slaves to work on plantation. Can you even listen to yourself?

This is where you bleeped up. Arabic slave trade captured both men and women, regardless.
Infact, it was acceptable to have intercourse with your slave and even get her pregnant.
If you don't believe me, just google Quranic verses regarding slaves.

This...

This contraption called Nigeria had not even begun to develop sea intrest aside from the usual canoes and boats talkless of building ports before Europeans arrived. Why lies?

And you very well know that the development I meant was introducing industrialism and technological develpments into those states.
Africans had never even see Glass before colonization but after, we could build trains. undecided

You think you're wise but you're not, really.

Brainwashing education is the only reason you believe we sold ourselves and that we didn't have seaports while Europeans did. How on earth can I get you convinced; when our so called professors are teaching it in schools!!.

Again, Arab slavery wasn't on the scale of European slave trade. Yes, it was slavery, but can't be compared to the gruesome crime committed by Europeans. If there were mass slavery of Africans in Arabia you would also have large population of black people in the middle east as you have in the Americas.

And even though there wasn't Nigeria, but all the nations that would later become Nigeria were of course developing at their own pace. Or, you also think we were waiting for white people to come to Africa before we develop? For your information, by the time of our unfortunate contact with Europeans, there were no significant difference between development in Africa and Europe. It was confirmed by a Dutch explorer.

When the Dutch first arrived Benin kingdom in Nigeria around the 1600 century they were so shocked about the rate of development they saw over here, so much that their expedition leader had to report back to Europe saying ''The town seem to be very great. When you enter into it you go into a great broad street, well paved, which seems to be seven or eight times broader than the Warmoes street in Amsterdam.

The king’s palace is a collection of buildings which occupy as much space as the town of Harlem, and which is enclosed with walls. There are numerous apartments for the Prince’s ministers and fine galleries, most of which are as big as those on the exchange at Amsterdam. They are supported by wooden pillars encased with copper, where their victories are depicted, and which are carefully kept very clean.

The town is composed of thirty main streets, very straight and 120 feet wide, apart from an infinity of small intersecting streets. The houses are close to one another, arranged in good order. These people are in no way inferior to the Dutch. They wash and scrub their houses so well that they are polished and shinning like glass''.
And this scenario wasn't peculiar to Benin Kingdom. The Ashanti king in ancient Ghana kingdom was so rich that his official seat was made of REAL gold. Africa was extremely very prosperous before Europe made contact with us.

As a matter of fact, the British stole a lot of artworks from Oba Ovonramwen palace after they captured the king in late 1800 century. Why would they want to steal a substandard artwork?.

Binis were the first people to develop copper or brass cast artwork, long before Europeans or any of the known world at the time. Their artworks were so superior to Europeans at that time, such that it was and is still a subject of display in museums worldwide. In fact, white people have refused to return artworks stolen from Bini empire, cause they're so precious.

Its a pity you claim to know African history and all you have is an image of savage Africa at the back of your mind- a fake impression sold you via the so called education. Of course, I understand you know not what you're doing. I understand our current situation is as a result of many years of slavery, colonialism, intimidation, fake education/mis-education/indoctrination.

This fake education is our worst undoing today as its not allowing YOU to understand we had a life before we met white people.

Please go read ''How Europe underdeveloped Africa'' by Dr. Walter Rodney.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
jesus500:
Russia could not have succeeded without the help of allied forces, and next time try to argue intelligently without insulting remarks. it was weather that prevented hitler from advancing forward, if not weather, he would have conquered the whole russia and the battle wouldn't have continued that long.
I see that you like derailing. And you have been more insultive than me.

Hitler's plan had failed long before winter settled in Russia, and Russia had already begun to turn the tides before the allies intervened. undecided
Your point is moot.

Once more, you have avoided the question : who suffered more in whose hands : Hitler or Stalin

2 Likes

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by nNEOo(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2017
abbeyty:

God pass you, it will cost more than Hitler's phone and i will still be alive then, don't worry i will give you some of the money if that is why you are wishing me dead

Denials,a stone throw from the c word,it inevitable for you to live you must die vice verser

That being said I wish you life
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

What
Hitler never conquered Britain.
He couldn't even successfully conquer Scotland undecided

Their is no cock-fight over the more "technologically advanced" but you would do well to know the fathers of chemistry, physics, biology, the sciences generally, were majorly british.

In the early 1940's Hitler bombed Britain back to the stone age. Hitler conquered almost the whole of western Europe.

All sciences originated here in Africa, later copied by the Greek and Romans, before it even got to Britain. The first universities for science and other knowledge acquisition were located in Africa, not in Europe.

Germany is the most advanced European country, if you're also doubting this then we shouldn't be holding this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by jesus500(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

I see that you like derailing. And you have been more insultive than me.

Hitler's plan had failed long before winter settled in Russia, and Russia had already begun to turn the tides before the allies intervened. undecided
Your point is moot.

Once more, you have avoided the question : who suffered more in whose hands : Hitler or Stalin
we both know the Answer to your question, no need of wasting my precious time on you. And remember, Russia was not the only country hitler attacked. Hitler attacked and fought many european countries simultaneously, So its laughable to say only stalin won.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
jesus500:
we both know the Answer to your question, no need of wasting my precious time on you. And remember, Russia was not the only country hitler attacked. Hitler attacked and fought many european countries simultaneously, So its laughable to say only stalin won.
Finally!

Bro, I personally read about Hitler's exploits and even have a slight admiration for him.
But to say he "dealt" with stalin is nonsense.

And i never said only stalin won; stop this mis-conception. I asked who suffered more in whose hands.

So long man smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
Huddler:
[/s]

You are the fool here.

Swear that you have never wished muslims death before in your entire miserable life?

shameless hypocrite.

Fool why should I wish a part of my family death

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

If you're throwing insults around without facts to prove your claim then I' am not the kind of person you should be chatting.

Should I also give you proof about the diversity issue or is that a known fact undecided

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

In the early 1940's Hitler bombed Britain back to the stone age. Hitler conquered almost the whole of western Europe.

All sciences originated here in Africa, later copied by the Greek and Romans, before it even got to Britain. The first universities for science and other knowledge acquisition were located in Africa, not in Europe.

Germany is the most advanced European country, if you're also doubting this then we shouldn't be holding this discussion.
Yet with all the bombings, he never held Britain.

I'm getting tired of conversing with you.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
That moment when you type an entire response and it just refresh the page angry
Seun, fix this.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Should I also give you proof about the diversity issue or is that a known fact undecided

If you read the piece you posted you'll see it took the USA, Britain, France to fight Germany. Germany was the most powerful military in the 1920's up till the 1940's. Germany was later to defeat Britain, took more than 200,000 French soldiers as prisoners of war and forced France soldiers to fight along Germans.

Again, Germany had to lose her colonies in Africa to focus of defeating Europeans.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

Yet with all the bombings, he never held Britain.

I'm getting tired of conversing with you.

Because, Britain was soon to get help from the USA and other countries, forcing the US into the second world war. Germany was so powerful it took many allied forces/countries to defeat them.

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
doskie:
i swear.. I showed when i saw it. The word phone to me is quite associated with mobile phone. I wasn't even expecting to see this griinnnnn griinnnn type.
So you probably thought Hitler used a mobile phone?
Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by brightgreat(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Savage...
Agimor:
How does spending frivolously leads to not making mistakes?
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

If you read the piece you posted you'll see it took the USA, Britain, France to fight Germany. Germany was the most powerful military in the 1920's up till the 1940's. Germany was later to defeat Britain, took more than 200,000 French soldiers as prisoners of war and forced France soldiers to fight along Germans.

Again, Germany had to lose her colonies in Africa to focus of defeating Europeans.

Who is talking to you about that?!

musicwriter:

Don't listen to all the lies told about Hitler by the British and America. Again, Hitler and the German government had more love for you than any European power at that time. Germany only had 4 colonies in Africa, namely; German east Africa, German South Africa, Togo, Namibia.

Germany gave up all their colonies except Namibia because they cared more about you than the British and America telling you all these lies about Hitler. Hitler preferred to fight against and dominate fellow Europeans not Africans.

What did the British and Americans do? They preferred to take over all your lands and keep you in slavery.

Rubbish! 100% crap and the screenshot I sent to you has proven it. Ever heard of the VERSAILLES TREATY?! Did you even read what I sent to you? Especially the 'Outside Europe Germany lost all its colonies' part undecided
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Who is talking to you about that?!

quote author=musicwriter post=53894302]

Don't listen to all the lies told about Hitler by the British and America. Again, Hitler and the German government had more love for you than any European power at that time. Germany only had 4 colonies in Africa, namely; German east Africa, German South Africa, Togo, Namibia.

Germany gave up all their colonies except Namibia because they cared more about you than the British and America telling you all these lies about Hitler. Hitler preferred to fight against and dominate fellow Europeans not Africans.

What did the British and Americans do? They preferred to take over all your lands and keep you in slavery.

Rubbish! 100% crap and the screenshot I sent to you has proven it. Ever heard of the VERSAILLES TREATY?! Did you even read what I sent to you? Especially the 'Outside Europe Germany list all its colonies' part undecided

Those things you're copying and pasting here and there which you obviously don't understand is what I studied in school.

I' am out.

1 Like

Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by rafcrown(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
IF YOU GIVE ME FOR FREE,I WILL SURELY REJECT IT.I HATE RACISTS.PERIOD.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

Bro, Germany was a struggling country in the 20's due to the effect of the treaty of Versailles. It was very far from possessing the most powerful military.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

Because, Britain was soon to get help from the USA and other countries, forcing the US into the second world war. Germany was so powerful it took many allied forces/countries to defeat them.
Hitler also allied with the now Italy and Japan and signed a non-agressive treaty with Russia (which he later broke).
Stop making it sound like only Germany fought the war.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
musicwriter:

Those things you're copying and pasting here and there which you obviously don't understand is what I studied in school.

I' am out.

Yh what you and I studied in school and I studied in the Germany you are defending. Hitler loving us? Wtf?! Get outta my sight johr
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by jesus500(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
SirWere:

Finally!

Bro, I personally read about Hitler's exploits and even have a slight admiration for him.
But to say he "dealt" with stalin is nonsense.

And i never said only stalin won; stop this mis-conception. I asked who suffered more in whose hands.

So long man smiley smiley
To answer your question now, hitler never suffered more defeat in the hands of joseph stalin alone but rather he was defeated mainly because of poor decisions he made, he ignored the advice of generals and officers who had the experience and knowledge to lead the german warfare successfully. At the end of the war, germany was divided into east and western germany by world powers then. Russia had east while USA, britain and france had western germany. Goodbye.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by doskie(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gaara101:

So you probably thought Hitler used a mobile phone?
Wonderful!
learn how to understand before jumping into conclusion like a frog jumping out of hot stew.
Re: Hitler's Phone Sold For $243,000 by musicwriter(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gaara101:

Bro, Germany was a struggling country in the 20's due to the effect of the treaty of Versailles. It was very far from possessing the most powerful military.

Even before 1919 Germany was already the greatest force in Europe taking over almost the whole western Europe!!. The treaty was to force them to give up all the territories they already conquered. How could they have been militarily backward in Europe; when they already colonized western Europe?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Free Blackberry Unlock Started / Things You Can Do With An OTG Cable On Any Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.