Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Salary As A Lecturer, Was More Than RCCG Income… Pastor Adeboye - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Salary As A Lecturer, Was More Than RCCG Income… Pastor Adeboye (408 Views)

DJ Computer Love Remix "Tesumole" By Naira Marley Feat. Pastor Adeboye / Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers / [throwback Music] Eedris Abdulkareem – Mr Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Salary As A Lecturer, Was More Than RCCG Income… Pastor Adeboye by adetoyipeter(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, (worldwide) Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has said that he was richer than the church as a university lecturer back then.

The soft-spoken preacher, who took over the ministry following the demise of its founder, Pa Josiah Akindayomi, said the church’s total income then was about half of his salary as university lecturer.

Ministering during a three-day special programme to end the church’s 40-day fasting and prayer period at the Redemption Camp, Kilometre 46, Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Adeboye said the ministry was not financially buoyant before he came on board.

Click to read his words

http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/salary-lecturer-rccg-income-pastor-adeboye/

Re: My Salary As A Lecturer, Was More Than RCCG Income… Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Okk sir

(1) (Reply)

PROMO: Get Legit Instagram Followers / MUSIC : Next Single – Dremo / Nigerian Company Promoting Artiste For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.