Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Who Applied For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme(teep) This Year? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Applied For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme(teep) This Year? (413 Views)

AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Applied For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme(teep) This Year? by ULTIMATECYCLER1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Good afternoon guys,pls I would like to know who has successfully applied for this years edition of the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship programme(TEEP) ),2017. I successfully submitted my application yesterday,hopefully I get picked but I was not asked to upload any document because I hear some applicants saying that the programme request that you upload some identification documents...... so I'm a bit confused because I was not asked to upload any document, just the tasking questions in each section.... that's all!
Re: Who Applied For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme(teep) This Year? by emmykk(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
ULTIMATECYCLER1:
Good afternoon guys,pls I would like to know who has successfully applied for this years edition of the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship programme(TEEP) ),2017. I successfully submitted my application yesterday,hopefully I get picked but I was not asked to upload any document because I hear some applicants saying that the programme request that you upload some identification documents...... so I'm a bit confused because I was not asked to upload any document, just the tasking questions in each section.... that's all!
Am happy you have realised that ultimate cycler isvq piece of shit and there need you come to real business.
Re: Who Applied For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme(teep) This Year? by Linzo(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
I have successfully submitted mine two weeks ago, the issue of documents are in the next stage when you are selected for the first $5000 stage, and certainly not this first stage. So do not panic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Applied For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme(teep) This Year? by ULTIMATECYCLER1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=emmykk post=53895156] Am happy you have realised that ultimate cycler isvq piece of shit and there need you come to real business.[/quote/]......Yeah.....nothing like reality!!
Re: Who Applied For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme(teep) This Year? by ULTIMATECYCLER1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Linzo:
I have successfully submitted mine two weeks ago, the issue of documents are in the next stage when you are selected for the first $5000 stage, and certainly not this first stage. So do not panic
.......OK.....thanks for this....bless!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Give You A Global Website For Your Business / Morning Nairalanders.. / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.