Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ (10086 Views)

I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq / His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by silversonuc(m): 12:52am On Feb 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
all the guys insulting op are guys who got complimented with small dick. grin

so that justifies ya long mouth?
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Femolalar: 7:24am On Feb 21, 2017
[size=8pt][/size][color=#770077][/color]
totowater:
cry I met this rich and cute dude at a shopping mall on the island....He spent almost 200k on me that day, buying me clothes and a new phone. After doing shakara for 3 weeks I finally decided to allow him get a taste of my honey pot. But when he brought out his joystick I was shocked to see something the lenght of a human hand. I pleaded with him to stop but he finally had his way with me, I was sore down there for a week. Now I am in love with him, I can't stop thinking of him it's just the sex part that scares me. I can't afford to lose his love and money....Please advice me....Thanks all

Your pussy will master his dick with time endure for sometimes and enjoy ur money
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by adanny01(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
totowater:
cry I met this rich and cute dude at a shopping mall on the island....He spent almost 200k on me that day, buying me clothes and a new phone. After doing shakara for 3 weeks I finally decided to allow him get a taste of my honey pot. But when he brought out his joystick I was shocked to see something the lenght of a human hand. I pleaded with him to stop but he finally had his way with me, I was sore down there for a week. Now I am in love with him, I can't stop thinking of him it's just the sex part that scares me. I can't afford to lose his love and money....Please advice me....Thanks all

That thing they adopt o. Abi you never know?

Him preeq pass piking head? Very soon na him go start dey complain say your pussy too big. Shey you like money, enjoy it na. Afterall, some girls dey find that kinda preeq.
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Soulwatcherz101(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2017
NLpolice1:
Dn't worry ur tin go turn to well finish by d tym he finish

lolz# borehole
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by fexyrich(m): 1:23am On Feb 26, 2017
totowater:
is that really ur pics on ur dp
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 26, 2017
totowater:

Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by DixonKuntz: 4:42am On Feb 26, 2017
Furk him furk him with your tight sexy pussay.
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by NaWetinDey(m): 5:06am On Feb 26, 2017
cursed children everywhere - hiding under their device keyboards and stripping for their father the devil. I pity you, totowater
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Nigerianbyblood: 10:30pm On May 02, 2017
You make up your stories so we make your account active and are you gay to be sleeping with another man
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by totowater(f): 11:07pm On May 02, 2017
Nigerianbyblood:
You make up your stories so we make your account active and are you gay to be sleeping with another man
Mr man na you sabi o...i guess you are my mother to know my gender.
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by totowater(f): 11:08pm On May 02, 2017
NaWetinDey:
cursed children everywhere - hiding under their device keyboards and stripping for their father the devil. I pity you, totowater
I pity you too...rubbish
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Nigerianbyblood: 5:22am On May 03, 2017
totowater:

Mr man na you sabi o...i guess you are my mother to know my gender.
Oya for transparency prove to us, upload a small length video of you pronouncing your name.
Re: I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ by Burna88(f): 6:44am On May 03, 2017
gabi101:
anyone seen the ''F**K CREW'' ...missing them thosmiley
really missin them too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened / Have You Ever Given A Girl Mouth Action / Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.