Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions (921 Views)

By Pass Any Website Restriction With Fresh Non Proxy Vpn Servers / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / What Other Online Payment Option Do I Have For Foreign Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
You can easily get your virtual credit cards from www.vccexperts.com. Their customer service is the best and their cards are cheap too! So don't worry much about the Gtbank restriction on foreign transactions or the Africard $100 limit, hurry over and get your Virtual credit cards. Remember, you can top up your card up to $2500 per transaction! It can also be linked to Paypal
Re: Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions by livinus009(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
OK.
Re: Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions by Sheikhohio: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
I can testify they are good. Got to hear about them some days back on nairaland and it has been worthwhile. Their customer service is just perfect. www.vccexperts.com is the way to go!
Re: Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions by goldtooth: 12:14am On Feb 22, 2017
CaliOsi:
You can easily get your virtual credit cards from www.vccexperts.com. Their customer service is the best and their cards are cheap too! So don't worry much about the Gtbank restriction on foreign transactions or the Africard $100 limit, hurry over and get your Virtual credit cards. Remember, you can top up your card up to $2500 per transaction! It can also be linked to Paypal

What is the rate of loading the card? How much naira per dollar
Re: Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2017
goldtooth:

What is the rate of loading the card? How much naira per dollar
Last time I checked, #490

1 Like

Re: Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions by Curdlebug(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2017
CaliOsi:
did I hear u say Africard? Does UBA card work?
Re: Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Curdlebug:
did I hear u say Africard? Does UBA card work?
Was comparing the Uba Africard with that of Vccexperts. If you haven't gotten your virtual card from www.vccexperts.com, kindly do so now!
Re: Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions by Curdlebug(m): 2:29am On Feb 23, 2017
CaliOsi:

Was comparing the Uba Africard with that of Vccexperts. If you haven't gotten your virtual card from www.vccexperts.com, kindly do so now!
sorry to ask, You were comparing in what terms?
Re: Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Curdlebug:
sorry to ask, You were comparing in what terms?
The limit per transaction. www.vccexperts.com cards have a limit of $2500 per transaction, no bank card can say same.

(1) (Reply)

NIRA Shuts Down Domainking Nigeria / .... / Writers Needed Urgently For A Recurrent Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.