Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) (40168 Views)

Meet Laetitia Ky, Ivorian Artist Who Makes Sculptures Out Of Her Hair (photos) / Damien Hirst Accused Of Plagiarizing Nigerian Ile-Ife Ancient Sculpture / See The Controversial Sculpture Spotted In Benue That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
he must be mad hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
F9
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by bidexolumanish(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
This dude no try sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by bidexolumanish(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
ednut1:
he must be mad hahaha
lol,u get mind oo
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by otemanuduno: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
freshness2020:
Nah nah... OP please add "Graphic Pics"
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by shukudi(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Israeljones:
none of those art work looks like any of those people mentioned above.. but good piece tho..
aswear! Those things look like Orunmila, Obatala, Oya nd Ogun. D guy should improve, still better than nothing. But this OP na gifty twin sha! How can that guy be 25 year with that kain face?

3 Likes

Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Badgers14: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Rapsowdee01:
OP you tried but... Open up let's talk business

You bad grin grin
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by ekanDamie: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:
What is worth doing is worth doing well.
He should sell them to Nollywood set designers to be used for effigies.
Such fuckery.
lmao. u mean dawg!!
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
dunno about the rest but the last one looks like timubu
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
the guy try oo...but none of them looks like the people u mentioned
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Tazmode:
Nice

Still searching for Ambo and Tinubu

**modified **

Found 'em .... NA JAGABAN BE DAT??
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by bameyi(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lord help his ministry or hungry will kill him on the street. Staving artist. Lol
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
lol, i cant seem to put the names with the sculptures

1 Like

Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by clancymiim(f): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
lol Wtf is that?
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by bestgift4ever(f): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
2romantic:
OP he's ur boyfriend. Talk true & Shame the devil. lol
Did I hear u say 25? mmm. OK ooo. football age for Sculpture work too.

Stop doubting his age, I know him very well he is 25 but datz his sculptural age. shocked
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin
bestgift4ever:

Stop doubting his age, I know him very well he is 25 but datz his sculptural age. shocked
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
OMG!! This is creativity at its peak! This 25 year old guy,Uche my friend, created these awesome sculptures for the Lagos State Governor, Ambode, Tinubu, Queen Elizabeth & more. See photos below. Feel free to say something nice

His ID is @olusegunadex

Something Nice...

Lol 25?!
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Codyt(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Israeljones:
none of those art work looks like any of those people mentioned above.. but good piece tho..
Honesty is the best policy. grin grin
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by MrMoRitz: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wait a minute...25years? I must be dreaming...wake me up
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
I stll haven't seen Tinubu's sculpture or that of any of the other names mentioned. No offence though
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
optional1:
Is he a nairalander? If yes what is his moniker? cos lalasticlala need to know before this will be push to frontpage like dat of a snake thread...

Cc. Anuoluwapo23

Ehen, is that the secret? what is moniker sef
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Did he use their pics when they were young or what? Only queen Elizabeth came close, but she looks young.
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by optional1(f): 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pamelayoung:

Ehen, is that the secret? what is moniker sef

yes sir

moniker also username u use to register.
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by delishpot: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
I will take my moms advice and not say anything
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
The guy holding the Sculpture looks like John Dumelo.

1 Like

Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by czarina(f): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
freshness2020:
Nah nah... OP please add "Graphic Pics"
no be only 'graphic pics' na very graphic photos!
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Uhmmmm... Rara. They don't look anything like them ma.

They look like the sigidi Abija used in his movies in the mid 90s. (Now, don't tell him I said that)

It would be a good thing to advise your friend not to show these people what he made to avoid a lawsuit.

You, on the other hand, hmmmmm... Not bad at all. Looking scrumptious. smiley
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by kabawa(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Israeljones:

Chairman you get hot temper oo

If you be teacher na only two people go dey pass for your class.

Ahan una dey quarrel grin
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by femi4: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
@olusegunadex
let us know if he is your boyfriend so that we can stop disturbing you.
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by xreal: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Must u lie about his football sculpture age?

Those art don't look like what they are called.
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
Oluwa ooooooo. Warris dis? LMFAO!!!
Re: Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
I don't want to discredit his hard work but he wont go far with what he has presented. Op encourage him to learn more, study about textures and if possible 3d feel. He should go under someone very experienced. I won't mock his work like others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price / Toyin Odutola Sells ‘Compound Leaf‘ For N215 Million / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.