Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Professional CV And Cover Letter For N1,000 Only - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Professional CV And Cover Letter For N1,000 Only (904 Views)

Professional CV + Cover Letter For N2,700 Only (Payment After Delivery) / Professional CV + Cover Letter For N1,500 Only! / Professional CV Writing Services: CVs That Get Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional CV And Cover Letter For N1,000 Only by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Have you submitted your CV 100 times without getting an interview? I have the solution to your problems!

Patrick Okunima is my name and I'm a professional CV writer with over 12 years experience. I am also the Founder of CV Wizards (The First Nigerian Firm to be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC as a resume, CV and cover letter writing service) and the CEO of Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services (www.patrickokunima.com).

My professional CV writing services have helped over 3,000 of my clients land interviews with high paying companies including Banks, Oil Companies and Multinationals.

The CV I will write for you will emphasize your skills, qualifications and experience in such a way that a prospective employer will see you as the most qualified candidate for the job and will be left with no choice than to invite you for an interview. The cover letter on the other hand will motivate prospective employers to open your CV to see what you're bringing to the table and why you should be considered instead of other applicants.

Please note that this is a bonanza and can be stopped at anytime and the fee is N1,200 only, payable to Patrick Okunima 0047192534, GTBank.

If you're interested in this service, simply send your CV as an attachment to info@patrickokunima.com with "CV Re-write" as subject. Then proceed with the payment. Your Re-written CV and cover letter will be delivered to your email within 24 hours.

Call 08104502652 if you have any questions.

Regards!

Patrick Okunima
CEO, Patrick Okunima CV Writing Services

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your A4 Supplies. / .... / Cz And Tiffany Silver Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.