Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Throwback Monday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Monday (1246 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Prince Obukeni Monday Ochendu Marries Two Ladies Same Day In Delta (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Monday by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Imagine that feelings when you in a party and some couple of guys walk up to you and be like " Sorry are you Airforce1" ?
And you be like "No Yes No Yes"

No because you scared the haters ha located you.

Yes because you're happy to be recognised and would like to share a crazy moment or just a photo shoot with them. grin

Those two guys are nairalanders
The girl a Friend.

Amazing people.

Re: Throwback Monday by obiorathesubtle: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
undecided Wetin dy worry this boy sef
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Guy,

Which part of Cameroon are you from?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Monday by NLpolice1: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Dis refugee again
Re: Throwback Monday by herzern(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: Throwback Monday by optional1(f): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
undecided.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Here's my own throwback photo...

Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
I've grown thick skin against stupid people and their hate comments.

That might change when this stupid people got the confidence to post their own picture for all to see.

I'm the realest guy around here So the hate s expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
I've grown thick skin against stupid people and their hate comments.

That might change when this stupid people got the confidence to post their own picture for all to see.

I'm the realest guy around here So the hate s expected.

gbeni gbenu soun

1 Like

Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
uzoclinton:

gbeni gbenu soun
shutup
Re: Throwback Monday by Jodha(f): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
My only regret is that... The niggur is wearing a arsenal Jersey... Why must he be a arsenal fanatic?.. We don't need such people in the gunners family...

#gunnersforlife... #Teamarsenal... #jointhewinningteam... cool grin
Re: Throwback Monday by Jflex07(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Imagine that feelings when you in a party and some couple of guys walk up to you and be like " Sorry are you Airforce1" ?
And you be like "No Yes No Yes"

No because you scared the haters ha located you.

Yes because you're happy to be recognised and would like to share a crazy moment or just a photo shoot with them. grin

Those two guys are nairalanders
The girl a Friend.

Amazing people.
your the realest dude here bro. Don't mind the hating..they ain't worth your stress. thumbs up
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Delusions of grandeur!, you keep hyping yourself when you're...

None of the guys is a nairalander and i'm sure of that.

Mtcheew!.
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:
Delusions of grandeur!, you keep hyping yourself when you're...

None of the guys is a nairalander and i'm sure of that.

Mtcheew!.

Nairalanders

Please check on this old woman's profile and tell me what you see
Re: Throwback Monday by Jodha(f): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Does the truth hurt much? grin.. If he pain yhu too much kuku hang yhurself... Or quit this application...

Hopeless Street hooligan that sees social networks as a place of solace for lonely poverty stricken people like himself...

My dear my candid advice for yhu is to quit all form of social networking and go to school.. Go get a life bro.. And stop forcing a life here..

Creating such hogwash herein... You'll only keep distracting yhurself and yhur family members...

I do not hate yhu bro... But yhur stupidity is repalling... Plus yhur burnt face.. Yhu honestly need help..

If I don't advice yhu.. Who will? smiley
ChrisAirforce1:

Ok I ignored your senseless attack on my previous thread like that wasn't enough you came here to throw another jab.

You see, I'm not really good at attacking people because I got respect for everyone but now I must say that you're fat ugly and very stupid.

You look poverty stricken .. No-no no you're poverty stricken.

Why are you this fat and how many abortion have you done all your miserable life.

You're a Nobody and how I chose to live my life shouldn't be of concern to your useless self.

When last did you suck a dick or stick it up your asss for monetary benefit you dirty looking thing.

To hell with you and your generation unborn asswipe.
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Nairalanders

Please check on this old woman's profile and tell me what you see
I am not 27 and senseless.

Stop constituting nuisance on this section with your boring life.

No one cares!.
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jodha:
Does the truth hurt much? grin.. If he pain yhu too much kuku hang yhurself... Or quit this application...

Hopeless Street hooligan that sees social networks as a place of solace for lonely poverty stricken people like himself...

My dear my candid advice for yhu is to quit all form of social networking and go to school.. Go get a life bro.. And stop forcing a life here..

Creating such hogwash herein... You'll only keep distracting yhurself and yhur family members...

I do not hate yhu bro... But yhur stupidity is repalling... Plus yhur burnt face.. Yhu honestly need help..

If I don't advice yhu..who will? smiley
I wonder!. grin
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Lol
Nairalanders abeg make una help me view the profile of the person calling someone poverty stricken.. cheesy

My dog look healthier than you.
cheesy cheesy
"Your dog". Can you feed an alsatian dog?, i think what you own is a "bingo" that feeds on poo.
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Throwback Monday by jamalnation(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jodha:
My only regret is that... The niggur is wearing a arsenal Jersey... Why must he be a arsenal fanatic?.. We don't need such people in the gunners family...

#gunnersforlife... #Teamarsenal... #jointhewinningteam... cool grin

lol cheesy
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
To all my goons who love me..

I'm sorry For taking it out on this two women.
They're always on my Case spewing hate all the time.. Especially when it's about pinkjacket.

I bet they're so jealous because they got no one to show them off or love them.
grin
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Is Nairaland your fathers property?
Why be mad.

Are you gonna dictate how I live my life for me?

Lmaoo

I'm 27 and senseless but everytime you see my thread you jump on it like its a dickk you can't do without.

Old woman go and marry.
Your stupidity irks me. If @ 27 you're still this senseless then i don't know when you'll grow some sense.

Don't be a fool @40, there's still time to change course. grin
Re: Throwback Monday by Jodha(f): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
A mature man is publicly disgracing himself and his family members publicly.... All in the name of attention seeking...

My dear a kind hearted sombori like me... Is supposed to advice the niggur grin grin...

Yhu too advice him... But if he refuses to take heed... His business... We've done our part grin
Benita27:
I wonder!. grin
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jodha:
A mature man is publicly disgracing himself and his family members publicly.... All in the name of attention seeking...

My dear a kind hearted sombori like me... Is supposed to advice the niggur grin grin...

Yhu too advice him... But if he refuses to take heed... His business... We've done our part grin
Wherever his village people kept his senseless,they must release it back to him. grin
Re: Throwback Monday by Jodha(f): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Lol
Nairalanders abeg make una help me view the profile of the person calling someone poverty stricken.. cheesy

My dog look healthier than you.
cheesy cheesy

Yhur dog...?? Kindly swear on yhur dead father's grave that yhu know what a dog looks like...

Apart from the nkita yhu see everyday in the slum yhu were brought up in...

.. grin grin keep calm airforce yhure a complete fool..
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Throwback Monday by Jodha(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:
Wherever his village people kept his senseless,they must release it back to him. grin
grin grin

I bet his father is turning in his grave... Because he didn't exchange him... For a keg of Palm wine.. Or a bottle of snuff... When he was little..

As for his sense.. He contributed to his plight.. When he boldly said "NO" to education.. Y won't his sense be taken? grin
Re: Throwback Monday by Jodha(f): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Old mama youngie what are you saying?

Why my matter dey pepper you for body like this.. Do you know me?

I've had a decent conversation with you on here before and Honestly I respected you since that day.
Thats me.

Before the nairaland beach party I had so many haters till after the party..
Those who met me came on here to say cool things about me.. The guys and the girls.
That's me for you.

Sometimes you attack me out of jealousy for pinkjacket but truth is you can never get someone to appreciate you like I appreciate pinkjacket.

I remember just past week I created a thread and the first thing you ask me was "Are you back with pinkjacket"?
Aunty wetin concern you.

Bladderdash... Coming from someone that earlier posted" imagine that feelings that when "...

How can yhu convince any reasonable person that you're educated?...

Laughsinbuhari cheesy grin
Re: Throwback Monday by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Old mama youngie what are you saying?

Why my matter dey pepper you for body like this.. Do you know me?

I've had a decent conversation with you on here before and Honestly I respected you since that day.
Thats me.

Before the nairaland beach party I had so many haters till after the party..
Those who met me came on here to say cool things about me.. The guys and the girls.
That's me for you.

Sometimes you attack me out of jealousy for pinkjacket but truth is you can never get someone to appreciate you like I appreciate pinkjacket.

I remember just past week I created a thread and the first thing you ask me was "Are you back with pinkjacket"?
Aunty wetin concern you.
You keep screaming "old mama" but i'm in my early twenties. grin i'm glad you're a fan. But, i don't mention you cos of pinkjacket or whoever you're dating on nl.

Why not create educating threads rather?, this show off is crazily annoying. Mind you, i don't hate you. grin

#peace!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Ways On How To Have Sex In The Office And Not Get Caught(video) / "No Dey Stingy, There's Love In Sharing" Side Chick Advises Women On Mothers Day / What Are Chances That Something Might Happen Between Wife And Father In Law ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.