Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Abortion(war Against The Unborn child)! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abortion(war Against The Unborn child)! (310 Views)

Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin / "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abortion(war Against The Unborn child)! by nNEOo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hello nairalanders

nneowa is the name my father gave me, pls , call me NEO

Abortion ;termination of life without prove

I feel the greatest destroyer of peace today is 'Abortion', because it is a war against the child... A direct killing of the innocent child, 'Murder' by the mother herself...
And if we can accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another?
How do we persuade a woman not to have an abortion? As always, we must persuade her with love... And we remind ourselves that love means to be willing to give until it hurts...
M.T

Pls let stop killing innocent children,
Imaging if you were aborted n you have to sit n watch you mummy do it.
Re: Abortion(war Against The Unborn child)! by nNEOo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lala help these unborn children, move this positive thread for the world to be reminded about the evil of abortion
Re: Abortion(war Against The Unborn child)! by nNEOo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lala help these unborn children, move this positive thread for the world to be reminded about the evil in abortion

(1) (Reply)

Avail Best Orthopedic Surgeries In India / Diet, Including Eating Less Beef, Dropped Americans’ Carbon Emissions By 9% / New Research On One Of The Major Causes Of Loss Of Pregnancy And Still Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.