Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way (3723 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
INTRODUCTION
Its a common sight to see broken down vehicles on some of our major and minor roads.

These vehicles are broken down, due to myriads of problems, ranging from mechanical, and/or electrical related problems.

Such broken down vehicles pose significant threats to motorists, and the vehicle owner(s), if they aren't removed from the roads (right of way). Not only has it posed such threats, but has also put the owner of the car in to a helpless situation.

Just imagine for instance, on the Lagos Third Mainland, you're driving your brand new ....type of car, and suddenly, on your way back to the Mainland, the car suddenly broke down.

Here's the dilemma. You've got lots of traffic gridlocks on the opposite lane of the bride that leads motorists back to the mainland, from the island. Your broken down car now causes unnecessary traffic congestion on that section of the road. If you're not comported, you'd be confused, and those rickety towing vans that patrol Oworonshoki, or Osborne, suddenly appears without you putting a distress call to them.

The next option for you is to bargain how much the rescue truck is going to tow it to your house, or to a nearest auto shop.

But towing your car, comes with a huge risk, if you, or the towing company isn't familiar with the car's transmission system.

HOW DO YOU NOW TOW YOUR CAR TO A DESIGNATED DESTINATION?
There are different ways of towing a vehicle. It ranges from using a flatbed truck, dolly towing, etc.

The methods used to tow a vehicle, would now depend on the transmission system type, FWD(front wheel drive), 4WD(four wheel drive), or RWD(rear wheel drive).

TOWING PROCEDURES
1. Standard automatic transmission type(CVTs, eCVT, Dual clutch systems, etc).

¶FWD. This is the type of vehicle, in which its only the FRONT wheels that drives the car.

The rear wheels just acts as the follower(driven).
*In towing a front ended wheeled drive vehicle, ensure that the automatic transmission is disengaged from the park position to the neutral position.

Note that the engaging the transmission from park to neutral can only be achieved two ways:

*∆Ignition ON. Engaging to neutral is easily achieved.
*∆Ignition OFF. If ignition is faulty as a result if an accident, or some sort of electrical problems, it would be difficult for the trans to be disengaged from park, P, to the neutral position, N.
Here's what you'd do.
In some Asian made cars like Toyota, Honda, and Nissan, just close to the gear knob, you've got a SHIFT LOCK. That enables you, with the aid of the tip of a pin, to unlock the transmission from the P position .

*The rescue truck, attaches the towing chain, and ensures the FRONT ENDS of the car is lifted off the ground/road.

*Release all brakes(including the emergency brake, etc).

*Tow the car to the nearest auto shop.

¶¶¶¶FWD = Front wheels lifted off the ground¶¶¶

¶4WD. In this system, the car can either be driven in FWD, or 4WD mode. This somewhat depends on the terrains in question.

The 4WD mode us usually engaged, on off road conditions, where there's the probability of the wheels being stuck in mud, or some kind of ditch.

So, in towing this kind of vehicle, its best to use a flatbed truck(an example is AA rescue trucks in Lagos Island, Nigeria). This kind of rescue, protects a car's transmission system 100%.

Another alternative is to disengage the 4WD mode to either neutral, or FWD mode. In this mode, the vehicle can be safely towed, with the front wheels off the ground, and the rear wheels left on the ground.

¶¶¶¶4WD towing = disengage 4WD to 2WD; and lift front wheels off the ground. ¶¶¶

¶Rear wheel drive. This kind of system derives it's power from the engine/transmission(whether manual of automatic) via a propeller shaft.
In towing such a vehicle, it is safer to lift the rear wheels off the ground. This goes a long wat in protecting the trans axles. An example of thus kind of towing is Peugeot 504, etc.

¶Hybrid cars. Almost all hybrid cars employ a CVT transmission system. Because of the complex nature of the internal components of such a system, it is advisable to tow such transmissions with their front ends lifted off the ground.

ANY RISK ASSOCIATED WITH TOWING AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CAR?
Yes, there are tremendous risks attached to it.
The risks ranges from damaging the transmission system, and even the engine, at some point in time.

THIS IS HOW THE TRANSMISSION IS DAMAGED
Normally when a transmission system is engaged, the transmission pump supplies hydraulic pressure(fluids) to the various system of mesh gears, and actuators in the system.

Its a known fact that where there are contacts between gears, this leads to accelerated wear and tear on the gear trains, in the absence of lubrication. This wear and tear, is actually what happens to your automatic transmission system, when the vehicle is towed a long-distance.

Towing a vehicle with the transmission system in drive, tends to accelerate tear and wear of the gear drive, as at the moment the vehicle is being towed, the transmission pump isn't supplying any fluid pressure to the gear drives to reduce friction, and overheating.

CONCLUSION
No one can predict when a car would ever breakdown on the road, especially areas congregated by thugs, etc. But getting a towing truck that understands how to tow your kind of vehicle is a challenge.
This piece, should arm you with the information you'd required, in the event of a breakdown.
You wouldn't want to tow your car, and at the end, you're left with a huge bill(of buying a transmission system).

Regards,
Joseph
08066643532(WhatsApp/calls)
DW Nig Ltd

1 Like

Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by enyi1: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Very informative.....

Thank you.
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by captainking(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2017
TRYGO:
INTRODUCTION
Its a common sight to see broken down vehicles on some of our major and minor roads.

These vehicles are broken down, due to myriads of problems, ranging from mechanical, and/or electrical related problems.

Such broken down vehicles pose significant threats to motorists, and the vehicle owner(s), if they aren't removed from the roads (right of way). Not only has it posed such threats, but has also put the owner of the car in to a helpless situation.

Just imagine for instance, on the Lagos Third Mainland, you're driving your brand new ....type of car, and suddenly, on your way back to the Mainland, the car suddenly broke down.

Here's the dilemma. You've got lots of traffic gridlocks on the opposite lane of the bride that leads motorists back to the mainland, from the island. Your broken down car now causes unnecessary traffic congestion on that section of the road. If you're not comported, you'd be confused, and those rickety towing vans that patrol Oworonshoki, or Osborne, suddenly appears without you putting a distress call to them.

The next option for you is to bargain how much the rescue truck is going to tow it to your house, or to a nearest auto shop.

But towing your car, comes with a huge risk, if you, or the towing company isn't familiar with the car's transmission system.

HOW DO YOU NOW TOW YOUR CAR TO A DESIGNATED DESTINATION?
There are different ways of towing a vehicle. It ranges from using a flatbed truck, dolly towing, etc.

The methods used to tow a vehicle, would now depend on the transmission system type, FWD(front wheel drive), 4WD(four wheel drive), or RWD(rear wheel drive).

TOWING PROCEDURES
1. Standard automatic transmission type(CVTs, eCVT, Dual clutch systems, etc).

¶FWD. This is the type of vehicle, in which its only the FRONT wheels that drives the car.

The rear wheels just acts as the follower(driven).
*In towing a front ended wheeled drive vehicle, ensure that the automatic transmission is disengaged from the park position to the neutral position.

Note that the engaging the transmission from park to neutral can only be achieved two ways:

*∆Ignition ON. Engaging to neutral is easily achieved.
*∆Ignition OFF. If ignition is faulty as a result if an accident, or some sort of electrical problems, it would be difficult for the trans to be disengaged from park, P, to the neutral position, N.
Here's what you'd do.
In some Asian made cars like Toyota, Honda, and Nissan, just close to the gear knob, you've got a SHIFT LOCK. That enables you, with the aid of the tip of a pin, to unlock the transmission from the P position .

*The rescue truck, attaches the towing chain, and ensures the FRONT ENDS of the car is lifted off the ground/road.

*Release all brakes(including the emergency brake, etc).

*Tow the car to the nearest auto shop.

¶¶¶¶FWD = Front wheels lifted off the ground¶¶¶

¶4WD. In this system, the car can either be driven in FWD, or 4WD mode. This somewhat depends on the terrains in question.

The 4WD mode us usually engaged, on off road conditions, where there's the probability of the wheels being stuck in mud, or some kind of ditch.

So, in towing this kind of vehicle, its best to use a flatbed truck(an example is AA rescue trucks in Lagos Island, Nigeria). This kind of rescue, protects a car's transmission system 100%.

Another alternative is to disengage the 4WD mode to either neutral, or FWD mode. In this mode, the vehicle can be safely towed, with the front wheels off the ground, and the rear wheels left on the ground.

¶¶¶¶4WD towing = disengage 4WD to 2WD; and lift front wheels off the ground. ¶¶¶

¶Rear wheel drive. This kind of system derives it's power from the engine/transmission(whether manual of automatic) via a propeller shaft.
In towing such a vehicle, it is safer to lift the rear wheels off the ground. This goes a long wat in protecting the trans axles. An example of thus kind of towing is Peugeot 504, etc.

¶Hybrid cars. Almost all hybrid cars employ a CVT transmission system. Because of the complex nature of the internal components of such a system, it is advisable to tow such transmissions with their front ends lifted off the ground.

ANY RISK ASSOCIATED WITH TOWING AN AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION CAR?
Yes, there are tremendous risks attached to it.
The risks ranges from damaging the transmission system, and even the engine, at some point in time.

THIS IS HOW THE TRANSMISSION IS DAMAGED
Normally when a transmission system is engaged, the transmission pump supplies hydraulic pressure(fluids) to the various system of mesh gears, and actuators in the system.

Its a known fact that where there are contacts between gears, this leads to accelerated wear and tear on the gear trains, in the absence of lubrication. This wear and tear, is actually what happens to your automatic transmission system, when the vehicle is towed a long-distance.

Towing a vehicle with the transmission system in drive, tends to accelerate tear and wear of the gear drive, as at the moment the vehicle is being towed, the transmission pump isn't supplying any fluid pressure to the gear drives to reduce friction, and overheating.

CONCLUSION
No one can predict when a car would ever breakdown on the road, especially areas congregated by thugs, etc. But getting a towing truck that understands how to tow your kind of vehicle is a challenge.
This piece, should arm you with the information you'd required, in the event of a breakdown.
You wouldn't want to tow your car, and at the end, you're left with a huge bill(of buying a transmission system).

Regards,
Joseph
08066643532(WhatsApp/calls)
DW Nig Ltd

Great piece of information... Thanks..
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2017
@enyi1 and @captianking. Well, guys I just thought the information provided therein would help a whole lot if folks out there.

Just imagine someone's car's broken down, and immediately its being rescued by a towing truck, you are, if lucky, presented with the bill for a damaged transmission system.

1 Like

Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by diportivo: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
oga trygo

e don tey wey we see u for cartalk o

wetin dey happen
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
@diportivo. Men, its being awhile. How you doing buddy!?.
Being extremely busy.
Today, I'm posting an article here for hybrid enthusiasts.
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by diportivo: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
TRYGO:
@diportivo. Men, its being awhile. How you doing buddy!?.

Being extremely busy.

Today, I'm posting an article here for hybrid enthusiasts.

and trygo is back people

make una clear road

Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
@diportivo. This guy sef. You think say I did immigrated to the USA too abi? Just de busy. Not fully resumed yet. Kinda writing some interesting articles yet
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by kingreign(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
diportivo:

and trygo is back people

make una clear road

Yes o he is back.
The only one who stuffed wire mesh into a car exhaust to mimic catalytic converter and thus effectively destroying the engine.

The only one who tried to change pistons, rings, journals, conrods, sleeves etc cos an engine had overheated and blown it's gasket shocked shocked
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by diportivo: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
kingreign:

Yes o he is back.

The only one who stuffed wire mesh into a car exhaust to mimic catalytic converter and thus effectively destroying the engine.

The only one who tried to change pistons, rings, journals, conrods, sleeves etc cos an engine had overheated and blown it's gasket shocked shocked

the italics i know as he vehemently stood by his invention grin

the bolded tho shocked

i dont believe u angry

ahn ahn....say wetin happen

ordinary gasket undecided

who does that sef?

1 Like

Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
@diportivo. I think we(you) should not Juno into conclusions yet, just because your friend has brought up some kind stuff.

Let's wait for @kingreign, to provide more info on the replacement of critical parts he alleged, as a result of a failed cylinder head gasket.

Have got lots of these jobs I handle.
So, I think it would be perfect he provides details, or get us the client onboard, so we can commence debating.

What you think?
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by kingreign(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
TRYGO:
@diportivo. I think we(you) should not Juno into conclusions yet, just because your friend has brought up some kind stuff.

Let's wait for @kingreign, to provide more info on the replacement of critical parts he alleged, as a result of a failed cylinder head gasket.

Have got lots of these jobs I handle.
So, I think it would be perfect he provides details, or get us the client onboard, so we can commence debating.

What you think?
@ coloured, you've got a lot of these cars to destroy.
@ bolded, You want make I open ya Yansh for the whole of the world to see?
Keep asking and I'd gladly do so.
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
@Kingreign. You go ahead. We no de fear.

Not for the whole world, but for the heavens.
I don't think world is enough.
But do ensure that as you "open" the yash, back them up with engineering proves, not just hear say.

We de wait.

Hurry up oooo, while time waits for no one.

PS: You know in some businesses, you've got to learn how to manage people like you dude!

Smear campaigns like what you're alleging, is to achieve some hidden agenda you've got.

PSS: Any info of jobs you'd want, my company would gladly present on this platform.

But in your responses, could you please be somewhat cautions the way you might deploy your allegations? That would be nice with me.
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by diportivo: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
kingreign:

@ coloured, you've got a lot of these cars to destroy.
@ bolded, You want make I open ya Yansh for the whole of the world to see?
Keep asking and I'd gladly do so.

the guy don dare u

truth or dare angry
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
@diportivo. You know what? If you know what you're doing, you don't just bother with some people whose on here, trying to smear me.

We are waiting for any of the allegations he's got, to be tabled here for discuss, or critique.

When one isn't sure of what their competencies are, that's when you exhibit such fears.

So, in the meantime, let's await him to return to the table with the necessary info.

Remember, this job isn't just ...facts and logical reasoning has to be applied.
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by kingreign(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
TRYGO:
@Kingreign. You go ahead. We no de fear.

Lemme contact the parties involved before I clash your thread.

But nurey, uzuz, gazzuzz, diportivo, et al, make Una bear me witness na him wan start wetin go make am run away from nairaland like expiredm, cityhood and chucky234 did.

1 Like

Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
@kingreign. No wahala. Contact them. Runaway say wetin happen?

We de wait.

I think I like stuffs like these
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by nurey(m): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am afraid of these cartalk folks ooooooo, una too like to dey fight up and down, if person no careful una go club my head with worn shock absorbers grin

Let me spread my canvass here and watch men paint the thread fury. But be like say I remember one Ford Explorer like that can't really say Sha grin

1 Share

Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by diportivo: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2017
nurey:
I am afraid of these cartalk folks ooooooo, una too like to dey fight up and down, if person no careful una go club my head with worn shock absorbers grin

Let me spread my canvass here and watch men paint the thread fury. But be like say I remember one Ford Explorer like that can't really say Sha grin

ford explorer ke?

u no know as e dey go grin

water don pass that kind garri oh

things don too happen
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2017
@nurey and kingreign. We no de fight o! There definitely isn't need to fight na. Are we competing or something?
Na just small thing your friend say him wan iron out, so I bring de wait for una.

loops! lest I forget the Explorer thing.
Try search am, read through, and just study am carefully, and y we did some of the things we did.

But if you have s regarding it, checkout some of the comments there, if they answer your ...

However, if you aren't satisfied, you could come over to our workshop. We'd walk you through what was done.

Another thing that's might help you grasp what we've done is to please try and research on what catalytic converter pore sizes are; exhaust back pressures, and an engines exit velocity after complete combustion.

If you can perfectly understand those, without, any already existing notion in your mind, you'd better appreciate what was done.

For now, taking me aback would be a waste of time.

Catch you later!

PS: People blow things out of proportions, without understanding the basics y certain things are done.

I still de wait for the "contacting people" blablabla o!

Hehehe!
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by nurey(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2017
TRYGO:
@nurey and kingreign. We no de fight o! There definitely isn't need to fight na. Are we competing or something?
Na just small thing your friend say him wan iron out, so I bring de wait for una.

loops! lest I forget the Explorer thing.
Try search am, read through, and just study am carefully, and y we did some of the things we did.

But if you have s regarding it, checkout some of the comments there, if they answer your ...

However, if you aren't satisfied, you could come over to our workshop. We'd walk you through what was done.

Another thing that's might help you grasp what we've done is to please try and research on what catalytic converter pore sizes are; exhaust back pressures, and an engines exit velocity after complete combustion.

If you can perfectly understand those, without, any already existing notion in your mind, you'd better appreciate what was done.

For now, taking me aback would be a waste of time.

Catch you later!

PS: People blow things out of proportions, without understanding the basics y certain things are done.

I still de wait for the "contacting people" blablabla o!

Hehehe!

We no fit fight Twuale, your boy is loyal, its been a while we heard anything on Hybrid
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2017
@nurey. You be Oga yourself o! On hybrids, would cone up with something probably this week.
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
@nurey. You be Oga yourself o! Abeg ooo! you no be my boy oooo.

On hybrids, would come up with something probably this week again, after the one posted some few days/weeks ago.
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by uzuz(f): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
kingreign:

Lemme contact the parties involved before I clash your thread.

But nurey, uzuz, gazzuzz, diportivo, et al, make Una bear me witness na him wan start wetin go make am run away from nairaland like expiredm, cityhood and chucky234 did.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
@Uzuz. Hehehe!
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by kingreign(m): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2017
TRYGO:
@nurey. You be Oga yourself o!
On hybrids, would cone up with something probably this week.

Hybrid vehicle repair by someone who can't even handle a beetle?

Bros, we for Nairaland kuku know say you no dey try at all but no embarrass yourself and make you no bother to try am, we still love you and don't want you to lose your life.
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by kingreign(m): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2017
uzuz:

smiley smiley smiley

Aunty, you kuku know say that TRY GO ma Fvvck up master. We dey await your epistle on his own fvvck up
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by TRYGO(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2017
@kingreign. Ooops! Sorry for the embarrassment that has caused you.

Well, I thought that was what you wanted to "contacting parties" about na?

Give detailed I stances, then we talk here.

Hehehe! Me I like to try am o!

No embarrassment here na.

Run say wetin happen?

If other people de run, e go b d last thing we go do ooo, no matter wetin.

Na just normal dynamics you de display na.

You just don't have such background to talk on hybrid stuff here na.

You gotta have some kinda case scenarios, then we can get in to the discuss.

From your profile, you seemed to be just an entertainer, trying to get it going.

PS: I'm finally laying my responses to you at rest now.

"If you talk to a foolish man in his foolishness, one becomes exponentially foolish.

So, I won't want to be that foolish an entertainer.

Get all your facts posted here. That way, people see them, and we maybe!!! reply them.

Aunty please hurry up o, TRYGO de wait for me

Wasalam

1 Like

Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by uzuz(f): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
kingreign:

Aunty, you kuku know say that TRY GO ma Fvvck up master. We dey await your epistle on his own fvvck up

Sometimes, silence is golden.
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by NaijadrivaCars: 7:58pm On May 02, 2020
Trygo, nice thread.
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by sooperrescue(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2020
You did not add my company as one of the reputable tow truck service operator in Nigeria. Let me just do it on your thread. Rescue and Recovery Nigeria Limited. 24hrs emergency rescue services. Toll free emergency number is 08031230144 for MTN subscribers and 07056990111 for Glo subscribers. You don't have to borrow credit to call us. We render subscription services. For those subscribers, it's a 24 hrs support. Others, we close by 6pm.
Re: AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION!?Towing Your Car The Right Way by searchng4love: 9:43am On May 03, 2020
sooperrescue:
You did not add my company as one of the reputable tow truck service operator in Nigeria. Let me just do it on your thread. Rescue and Recovery Nigeria Limited. 24hrs emergency rescue services. Toll free emergency number is 08031230144 for MTN subscribers and 07056990111 for Glo subscribers. You don't have to borrow credit to call us. We render subscription services. For those subscribers, it's a 24 hrs support. Others, we close by 6pm.
So you can go to Abuja from Lagos to rescue a subscriber?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is Ready For Electric Cars Today / Would You Keep The Old Version Of This Toyota Camry? / Thegiftedone And Injector Harness Modifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.