Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike (1755 Views)

APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku / Herdsmen Crisis: Why Labelling Attackers Fulani Is Wrong - Atiku / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by Everblink: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, has said that lack of sincerity on the part of some members of the Ali Modu Sheriff faction of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) has ruled out reconciliation as a solution to the crisis rocking the party.

He gave this explanation during a chat with the media over the recent Appeal Court judgement that affirmed Sheriff as the authentic national chairman of the party

Wike said that several reconciliation committees had been set-up in the past to wade into the crisis and bring a political solution but that the Sheriff-led faction had severally sabotaged the efforts of the committees.

He alleged that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) was working behind the scene to keep the PDP in disarray as its survival strategy.

The governor, who ruled out dumping the party because of Sheriff, said he believed that the Appeal Court pronouncement in favour of the embattled national chairman of the party will not stand.

He further said that the only way a solution to the crisis rocking the party can be achieved was through a ruling of the Supreme Court.

Wike said: “Nobody can say he does not want continue.....
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/20/pdp-crisis-why-reconciliation-is-no-longer-an-option-governor-wike/

Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by daewoorazer(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Old wine in an old bag

BTW, I thought that Nigerian actor visited Rawlings for meetings like this.

What is he waiting for?

Useless polithievians, I don't care APshit or PDPoo

1 Like

Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Even in the grave, baba wan kill opposition
Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by mercenary: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
If you havent seen a strong man before just get a picture of Chief Bar. Nyesom E Wike

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by omaguibu(m): 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
I have one best decision in my life and one regret in my life. The best decision was to marry my wife and the Worst decision was to nominate wike to be a minister. who said this and why.......... answer an get a reward. The people of Rivers call him high tension, touch him and you will get burnt. Acting President calls him Mr. project. APC call him our nightmare. I call him the slayer of the chicken of UBIMA. How do you call him
Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by citizenY(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
omaguibu:
I have one best decision in my life and one regret in my life. The best decision was to marry my wife and the Worst decision was to nominate wike to be a minister. who said this and why.......... answer an get a reward. The people of Rivers call him high tension, touch him and you will get burnt. Acting President calls him Mr. project. APC call him our nightmare. I call him the slayer of the chicken of UBIMA. How do you call him

What else?....BULL IN A CHINA SHOP.
Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by kolado(m): 12:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Things fall apart. The centre cannot hold anymore!
Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by mykelmeezy: 1:56am On Feb 21, 2017
serene1:
This site is paying, stable and promising!!, it is NEW, rush it now.
48paycash.com.ng is very secured

Http://www.48paycash.com.ng

In http://www.48paycash.com.ng you get help of double of what you PH in less than 2 days.

Instant GH matching
Smooth User-friendly dashboard

Rematch and blockage of defaulters

12hours for swift payment
24/7 online support

What else can one be looking for in any scheme. All package are the same.

Peering of ph and gh is done by 1st come, 1st serve irrespective of the package u did.

Available package are 5k=10k
10k = 20k
20k = 40k
There are no promise and fail.
If you're not matched immediately after you PH, it simply means the system is stable. Keep calm n GH ×2 in less dan 2 days!

Invest wisely

Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by ProudArewa: 3:52am On Feb 21, 2017
mercenary:
If you havent seen a strong man before just get a picture of Chief Bar. Nyesom E Wike
in falz voice (singing)......Ali-Modu Sherriff~~bad baddo badest
Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by Annie939(f): 4:00am On Feb 21, 2017
you guys are still dreaming
Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by Aufbauh(m): 5:50am On Feb 21, 2017
mercenary:

Painfully so that if you haven't heard a thug speak before please listen to Chief Barr. Nyesom E. Wike cheesy
Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by omenkaLives(m): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2017
W pray reconciliation never bcomes an option!

On this one, #IStandWithWike. grin

Ugandans, who do you stand with- Wike or Jonathan? cheesy grin

Re: Pdp Crisis: Why Reconciliation Is No Longer An Option – Governor Wike by MrGreenMavro: 6:10am On Feb 21, 2017
can't wait for next convention

(1) (Reply)

Newly Elected Speaker, Principal Officers Decamp To Apc. / Nigeria Aemy Tortures Ipob Members, Force Them To Drink And Sleep In Dirty Water / Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.