Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (49407 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by jmoore(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
tomdon:

How exactly is a male a virgin??
That is not correct
Have you been having wetdreams accompanied by ejaculations?
Do you have erections every morning and at other times unsolicited?
Don't relate those experiences with sexual exposure, I was above 20 and I had zero sexual exposure, I had never seen any girl's pant, and I was having those experiences. How could you be having all those and then is able to say your hand will not touch your dick by mistake
If your answer to these questions are no, I'm sorry to say you may not be a man because your testosterone levels may be faulty

Virgin is one that has never had sex. Wet dream doesn't deflowers a man.

Stop making simple things complicated.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by CzarChris(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
99foxxy:
Rules of the hole, when you're in one, stop digging.
in which rule book? undecided
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by metallisc(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2017
adadike281:
jisike, from one woman to another, smh

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
metallisc:

so i see you are camerounian... right? cool

Yeah I am
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by tomdon(m): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
jmoore:

Virgin is one that has never had sex. Wet dream doesn't deflowers a man.

Stop making simple things complicated.

Hilarious!!!
Which flower oga? The most insane person is one who thinks he can deceive everyone.
Prove it that you're a virgin. Your father na virgin be that sef.
All these over do people. Wetin bring virgin come man matter sef
What is simple or complex about erections every morning and some other times unsolicited and also wet dreams?
It's good to abstain outside marriage but men claiming virgin get comma
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by adadike281(f): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54085402][/quote] I carry for front, carry for back and very beautiful too, yet u still dey follow another woman for yansh. kai umu nwoke! biko cha n'uzo.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by metallisc(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2017
adadike281:
I carry for front, carry for back and very beautiful too, yet u still dey follow another woman for yansh. kai umu nwoke! biko cha n'uzo.

Hian! nwanyi ibiakwa! grin grin grin grin grin
na for where you see me follow woman for yansh again? you know say you na complete babe! (i know wetin i see cheesy ) so, you no like as i dey compliment other people abi?

ok, let's talk in private sharp sharp! cool
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by misteryman: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=54081762][/quote]

Go and sit down jor
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Arsenalholic(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
shinarlaura:

We equally speak pidgin here
That's great.

Do you watch sports?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
That's great.

Do you watch sports?

Yeah especially football
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Arsenalholic(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yeah especially football
Nice... meaning you were cheering all the way for the indomitable lions in Gabon, yeah?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Nice... meaning you were cheering all the way for the indomitable lions in Gabon, yeah?

Sure.. But the tension was too much for me. I shouted until I lost my voice. grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Arsenalholic(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Sure.. But the tension was too much for me. I shouted until I lost my voice. grin
Lol. That's football for you.

Come August, it's going to be a cracker! Shebi you know wetin I mean? wink
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Bitterleafsoup: 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
jmoore:
The question is 'can a man be faithful to one woman?' and not 'can all men be faithful to their women?'

We are are not looking it from a general stand point, therefore it is based on the individuals involved.

Some men cheat while some don't cheat.

Can a man be faithful to one woman? I have to speak for myself now.
I am not married yet.
I will definitely be a faithful husband.
I cherish sexual purity which is one of the reasons I have kept a 'clean sheet' as a single man.

Strength lies in your faithfulness while cheating reveals how weak you are.
Thats why I always like you....
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
A man can be faithful to a woman when he Is faithful to God
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
A man can be faithful to a woman when he Is faithful to God

Why are you avoiding me
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2017
stanluv:

Why are you avoiding me

I'm not avoiding you I have been busy

How have you been
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

I'm not avoiding you I have been busy

How have you been

I'm fine just missing you
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Crowny11(f): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2017
jmoore:
The question is 'can a man be faithful to one woman?' and not 'can all men be faithful to their women?'

We are are not looking it from a general stand point, therefore it is based on the individuals involved.

Some men cheat while some don't cheat.

Can a man be faithful to one woman? I have to speak for myself now.
I am not married yet.
I will definitely be a faithful husband.
I cherish sexual purity which is one of the reasons I have kept a 'clean sheet' as a single man.

Strength lies in your faithfulness while cheating reveals how weak you are.

since you are not married, how can you be so sure?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by jmoore(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Crowny11:

since you are not married, how can you be so sure?
The lifestyle of a Bachelor is a mirror of what he will be when married.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Crowny11(f): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2017
jmoore:

The lifestyle of a Bachelor is a mirror of what he will be when married.

I will wait till your gf come hear to open a tread tag
"my bf is a cheating basterd" help !!! .
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by jmoore(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2017
Crowny11:

I will wait till your gf come hear to open a tread tag
"my bf is a cheating basterd" help !!! .

Be ready to wait till eternity.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Crowny11(f): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
jmoore:

Be ready to wait till eternity.

sure I Wil wait.....
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2017
stanluv:

I'm fine just missing you
I beg slow down and check your mail.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by omoharry(f): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
John902:
women takes man that really love them for granted as that's my present situation. plus I'm a jealous lover.she doesn't cheat but she just doesn't treat me right.each time we had misunderstanding either she's at fault or I I'll come and still plead for forgiveness but she wouldn't
if she takes you for granted then she does not love you enough. if a woman loves you..she will respect, adore you and would not be comfortable to hurt your feelings.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:55am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

You like Eto'o right. Hope he will be around.
Of course Cameroonians are very friendly especially the Anglopones.
you are on a foreign forum so behave yourself and no need for the discrimination. All Cameroonian are friendly

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.