Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (49410 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Mujtahida: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2017
[quote author=shinarlaura post=54040397][/quote]
Okay. pray for us to win cameroun in our world cup qualifications match in August. You sound nice. Cheers
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.
there she goes again
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Backinfront(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ei pain u?
sharrrrap
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Klington: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
bring ur evidence cool
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by pocohantas(f): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2017
awelekiti:
well, maybe you belong to this category of women mentioned in my post, I wouldn't know. By their words, ye shall know them. Keep it up!
You're the one that belong to the category of men.
They always have an excuse till they bring diseases home to their wives. If your partner is a pain in the neck...separate or divorce him or her...simple!!!

The moment you cheat, you have gone very low.
Keep it up too! grin
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Mujtahida: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2017
Abagworo:
God created man polygamous but Europeans decided to force monogamy on the Church and eventually accepted by most Christian communities or adopted by others as population control strategy.

For a man that is naturally "libidous" one wife can never be enough because there will be some days of menstruation, pregnancy and childbirth. Polygamy helps a man stay faithful and yet satisfied.
You got it the other way round. It was the church that forced monogamy on Europeans. Even up to the 19th century concubinage was an established social practice in Europe. The king would have his Queen and then his mistress. It was a practice that was rife. Ever heard of madame Pompadour?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Mujtahida: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2017
Many a man claims to have unfailing love but a faithful man who can find? (Proverbs 20:6)
Between what men say and what they do is where the shadows fall.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Arsenalholic(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol. Na so
Lol. Nice

You should teach me French wink

BTW, like how many hours journey is Doula to Yaoundé?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2017
jakandeola:
did u slept well
yeah I did and u?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by testimony1089(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:
Not all ma!!!!!!!
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by jakandeola(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

yeah I did and u?
yes dear
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by samhay: 10:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Godiloveu:
let me check .....Google@Samhay

Hahahahahahahaha

Wetin Google Talk?

For me, Definitely YES.

It's all abt discipline

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2017
Backinfront:
sharrrrap

Thanks
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2017
testimony1089:

Not all ma!!!!!!!

Ok sir wink
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. Nice

You should teach me French wink

BTW, like how many hours journey is Doula to Yaoundé?

Anytime any day. The journey is 3hrs drive
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Okay. pray for us to win cameroun in our world cup qualifications match in August. You sound nice. Cheers

That's going to be very tough ohh. We know Nigerians are planning it big on us so we too are ready to u guys cheesy
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by CellTabRepairs: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

No for Venus!

And women are born cheat-concealers

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2017
pocohantas:

You're the one that belong to the category of men.
They always have an excuse till they bring diseases home to their wives. If your partner is a pain in the neck...separate or divorce him or her...simple!!!

The moment you cheat, you have gone very low.
Keep it up too! grin
I see... no more comments. I already know who you are. By their words, you'd know them. BTW, who's talking about cheating here? I'm sure you know that's not the point I'm making. Good luck to you.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Mujtahida: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

That's going to be very tough ohh. We know Nigerians are planning it big on us so we too are ready to u guys cheesy
It's going to be a cruncher when we meet in August. That's when we'd know if you guys are the real African champions. You write remarkably. Are you from the English speaking part of Cameroun?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by olawoyin3(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2017
HateU2:
No, the can never be faithful undecided

The search for hole can never make them to be faithful undecided

Toks, are you faithful
av dey search reach ur side?
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2017
AprilSmallWoman:

I disagree totally with you or anybody who feels every man cheats. my parents are living testimony, they've been married for 31yrs now, the love is on another level now. I envy them, well its not easy, sometimes the quarrel but they definitely reconcile before you know it. my mum can do shakara sometimes, my dad will just kiss her and she'll start blushing.
we are talking about nowadays guys Mrs woman sad angry. I will say the same thing you said up there about my dad and mom
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 25, 2017
olawoyin3:
av dey search reach ur side?
mtchewwwwww
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by hayzed1090: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2017
firstking01:
The later is why men can clintch and clif to one woman for life, every other reason is counterfeit.

U said it all bro. Watever attracts you to ur woman, there are hundreds of female out there that has more of it
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by guychidile: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2017
any woman that satisfies her man sexually,with self respect.,and loves her man..,mehn that man must be faithful,..why because any time he needs fun,the wife will readily gives him with happiness and not with grudges and quarrels.
I salute good families
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by LadiGama(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2017
U nailed it! Its not a do or die affair! Faithfulness in all sh*t keeps me stick to U! But if u fall short and I get satisfaction out there, to heck with faithfulness!
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Angel1696: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2017
my greatest achievements is faithfulness to all the girls I have dated.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by blackboy(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2017
I laugh at the Op and many replies here. Let's continue deceiving ourselves.
Men can even cheat right under the nose of their wife and she won't know and be singing around her man is so faithful.
When they say fear women.. I also say fear man. I'm a man. Wearing ring don't make your man faithful. Always calling him too don't. He marries the babe with the dream body and great personality but we often see such men still cheat.Im not saying all men cheat but..if your man don't cheat share the secret.. But it's rare
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by LadiGama(m): 11:59am On Feb 25, 2017
RuggedArab:
You wan carry the faithfulness go build house?

No one plans his funeral! No right thinking man will plan to be unfaithful to his spouse. These things just happen and if you fall once Or twice and bounce back without doing it again does it make you an unfaithful man?

My deduction from experience married men is this: " I can be faithful if my wife is faithful all round (faithful in bed, faithful with chores, faithful in her finance, faithful in God, faithful in telling truth, faithful to my family, faithful in loyalty and all other faithful stuffs)."

Is a Yes or No answer!
U nailed it!
Its not a do or die affair!
Faithfulness in all sh*t keeps me stick to U!
But if u fall short and I get satisfaction out there, to heck with faithfulness!
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by blackboy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Too much temptation. Devil never die
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by pocohantas(f): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
awelekiti:
I see... no more comments. I already know who you are. By their words, you'd know them. BTW, who's talking about cheating here? I'm sure you know that's not the point I'm making. Good luck to you.
Yes, you were not talking about cheating...you were talking about investments. grin
Good day...
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Arsenalholic(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
shinarlaura:

Anytime any day. The journey is 3hrs drive
grin grin grin

No problemos it will not be so difficult to see you when I land in Yaounde then grin

By the way, hope Eto'o is around oh... me go like see am. wink

And are all Cameroonian's this friendly? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.