Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking (8312 Views)

The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / The Resemblance Between Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by iblog: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mark Angel Comedy wizz Emmanuella has been making waves across the nation with many comedy clips to her name, the funny faced Emmanuella will be shocked to know that she has a fan and doppelganger(Look-alike) in a Chisom Osita.The self acclaimed Emmanuella twin sister from another mother, Chisom who stands at the same Feet as Comedian Emmanuella prides herself as a #1 fan of the comedy kid Ella. Emmanuela was Born July 22, 2010 and she is niece to MArk Angel the owner of the comic kits, She has lived with Mark Angels family ever since she was born even though her parents are alive. … Her full name is Emanuella Samuel , she is a young Nigerian Comedienne that has been featured on several Mark Angel Comedy skit. As aforementioned, Emmanuella is 6 years old. Her full name is Emmanuella Samuel and she’s actually related to Mark Angel in real life; she is his cousin. Her talent was discovered while in Mark Angel Comedy Foundation where she was one of the kids he trained on acting. The resemblance was even a shock to me and fans around who couldn’t believe she wasn’t the main Emmanuella at first sight. Chisom Osita a resident in Aba, Abia State was born in 2007 and sh certainly is a spiting image of the comedian Emmanuella and there’s no doubting that in images forwarded to our desk.

credit; naijxclusive

Source;http://www.tooxclusive.mobi/2017/02/mark-angel-emmanuellas-lookalike-thats.html

See Pictures below

lalasticalala ftp

Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hahaha hahaha hahaha.... Is got me laffinn, op is that your sister.. You just want to make her popular

1 Like

Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by iblog: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
more photos

Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Agadsman(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
I see no semblance tho...or na only my eyes?

6 Likes

Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
where's the resemblance, op needs goggles.
Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Damibiz(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nearly can never kill a bird,them only look alike small na
Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Idydarling(f): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
that girl in blue knows y she's posing like DAT, I won't talk...
Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
stupid!!!
Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by rocksimon: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
they have 0.00% resemblance, or maybe this is not her Real Face.
Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by holarindey(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
undecided undecided waris this lawd?
Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Buhahahahahaha Wtf.Those my sister dash me shoes tho cheesy cheesy
Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by monalicious(f): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pls, where is the resemblance? She probably left it at home wink
Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by thunderfiremods(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
O lord grant Op a good eyes...he becoming blind ooo oluwa
Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Martinez19(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Is the op filled with weed?
Re: Twin Resemblance Between A Girl And Comedian Emmanuella That Got People Talking by Martinez19(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Is the op filled with weed? Weedoku

(1) (Reply)

"Pero's Boobs" Trends On Social Media After Annie, Pero & 2Baba's Reconciliation / Moment A Pretty Curvy Bridesmaid Fell On Stage Doing Legwork / Spotted: Genevieve Nnaji At The MUD Studio Launch In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.