Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why Is Russia So Dangerous? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is Russia So Dangerous? (4772 Views)

Covid-19: What Is Russia Doing Right? / China & Russia Panic: The 20th Most Dangerous US Air Force Fighter Jet / "Russia Is Putin And Putin Is Russia" Was The New Slogan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by blueAgent(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Zoharariel:

The same satanic elites that want Amerika & NATO to oust Bashar Al-Assad in order to balkanize Syria by all means - and at the same time also supporting Russia for fighting Amerika & NATO (through proxy) to protecting the Assad's regime.

Does that make any sense to you? grin

Russia & Amerika are strictly pursuing their interests in Syria which by the way are parallel.

It is called thesis and Antithesis inorder to get the synthesis. go and google about third world war by Albert pike.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by somehow: 12:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Justice thread

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
scully95:

No wonder Washington/Pentagon cannot find oil in Moscow ! grin grin grin
U.S and RUSSIA fought a 45yrs wars and still fighting in syria and ukraine stop writting rubbish
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by scully95: 12:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Ikio:
U.S and RUSSIA fought a 45yrs wars and still fighting in syria and ukraine stop writting rubbish

lol.. U.S.A is a coward and we all know that by now. U.S can never face Russia cos it fears what will happen to its empire which is falling by the day.
U.S.A in the history of its existence has never faced a powerul country like Russia. I repeat, in U.S entire history, it has never faced a match like Russia. She has always attacked less armed countries, turning them to puppet, Nigeria being part off the countries U.S-zionist crooks have attacked and lost in the past via what is known as Proxy war.

45yrs war you mentioned is not a physical shooting war between U.S and Russia.. All the countries that have tried a physical shooting war with Russia always get detroyed ok or overpowered by the Russians in the End.. And the Russians will stop at nothing this time to over power the same bully, the U.S which is just the head of the zionist controlled deep state.

And again any country Russia is backing the goverment of that country always come out top in all the proxy wars you mentioned over the past 45yrs ok..

Do you want to talk about other wars ?? Economic war (Last time i checked, Russia is winning.. Finally back from the sanctions and oil war, became even stronger, another miscalculation by the fo*lish west).... Media war/information war ?? Again Russia is winning in the current media war..(Just see CNN , the way it has turned to the laughing stock everywhere) What again ?? Proxy war ?? See Ukraine nah and Syria ..

Qatar is finally joining the Russia-Iranian-Syrian-Turkish axis... Pls just shut down pls.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2017
scully95:

lol.. U.S.A is a coward and we all know that by now. U.S can never face Russia cos it fears what will happen to its empire which is falling by the day.
U.S.A in the history of its existence has never faced a powerul country like Russia. I repeat, in U.S entire history, it has never faced a match like Russia. She has always attacked less armed countries, turning them to puppet, Nigeria being part off the countries U.S-zionist crooks have attacked and lost in the past via what is known as Proxy war.

45yrs war you mentioned is not a physical shooting war between U.S and Russia.. All the countries that have tried a physical shooting war with Russia always get detroyed ok or overpowered by the Russians in the End.. And the Russians will stop at nothing this time to over
Russia can't fight the U.S they lost the COLD war and got crippled from USSR to Russia by the U.S stop writting rubbish USSR lost in AFHANISTAN.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by walemoney007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
scully95:

45yrs war you mentioned is not a physical shooting war between U.S and Russia.. All the countries that have tried a physical shooting war with Russia always get detroyed ok or overpowered by the Russians in the End.. And the Russians will stop at nothing this time to over power the same bully, the U.S which is just the head of the zionist controlled deep state.

And again any country Russia is backing the goverment of that country always come out top in all the proxy wars you mentioned over the past 45yrs ok..

Do you want to talk about other wars ?? Economic war (Last time i checked, Russia is winning.. Finally back from the sanctions and oil war, became even stronger, another miscalculation by the fo*lish west).... Media war/information war ?? Again Russia is winning in the current media war..(Just see CNN , the way it has turned to the laughing stock everywhere) What again ?? Proxy war ?? See Ukraine nah and Syria ..

Qatar is finally joining the Russia-Iranian-Syrian-Turkish axis... Pls just shut down pls.

then why did the USSR collapsed? USA is the most powerful country on earth

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
There was never really any form of direct arm confrontation which resulted to resistances between the US and Russia during the cold war. The cold war was just an aggression between both nations, the USSR didn't lost in Afghanistan, Gorbachev withdrew Soviet forces from Afghanistan due to protest and pressures from Soviet citizens back home. let me also remind you that the Americans forces was shamefully defeated by the Communist North Vietnamese army, during the Vietnam war, they were also subjected to take a defensive formation when most of the battalions were defeated in the Korean war. If American forces could be defeated by a smaller army like the North Vietnamese and the North Korean army, what do you think would be the fate of their army if they face such a larger army like the Russian army?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by panafrican(m): 5:07am On Jul 09, 2017
To O.P
You forgot to include Russian mafia on the list. cool grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by scully95: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ikio:
Russia can't fight the U.S they lost the COLD war and got crippled from USSR to Russia by the U.S stop writting rubbish USSR lost in AFHANISTAN.

Another f00llish Ode talk it to think USSR fell cos of U.S.. You must be insane to think this way. USSR fell without any Shooting war.. Do you understand what that means ?? USSR fell without no single bullet being fired ok. The same way the Anglozionist empire will eventually fall ok. Cos empires always get to fall (When they get to the pick of its time and that is) when they fail big time. USSR failed big time and it was the time of its fall and it fell without a shooting war.

Do you understand the difference between shooting war and none shooting war ? It's just plain stupid and silly for U.S to ever claim it fell USSR.. Also plane stupid for U.S to think she won the COLD war.. it is just of recent that the truth even came into play.. That what what thought to be a mutual agreement between the Reagan(U.S) and Gorbachev (Russia) to reduce tensions.. Then the f00lish cowards, U.S went behind with its media to declear it won COLD war..

Now let me tell you. COLD war never ever ended. It continued in reality ok and now we have just passed cld war regime cos during the cold war time there was no conflict heated to the extent of shooting down planes.. Now it has passed that ok..

Stop the f00lish hearsay and just use your senses for 1 second pls.. The same AFHANISTAN you mention, how long has U.S been dealing there, and still not win anything there over 15 years ok, and the issue of Afghan is not solved still.. Turning to an endeless war.. U.S has not won either in AFHANISTAN you mentioned ok. That is to tell you the issue there is an Issue of Nationalism fighting against all invaders..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
scully95:

Another f00llish Ode talk it to think USSR fell cos of U.S.. You must be insane to think this way. USSR fell without any Shooting war.. Do you understand what that means ?? USSR fell without no single bullet being fired ok. The same way the Anglozionist empire will eventually fall ok. Cos empires always get to fall (When they get to the pick of its time and that is) when they fail big time. USSR failed big time and it was the time of its fall and it fell without a shooting war.

Do you understand the difference between shooting war and none shooting war ? It's just plain stupid and silly for U.S to ever claim it fell USSR.. Also plane stupid for U.S to think she won the COLD war.. it is just of recent that the truth even came into play.. That what what thought to be a mutual agreement between the Reagan(U.S) and Gorbachev (Russia) to reduce tensions
do someone feeds you? becos i am beinging to feel is pains.Ok ok ok if U.S didn't won the cold war who did?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
mysticwarrior:
There was never really any form of direct arm confrontation which resulted to resistances between the US and Russia during the cold war. The cold war was just an aggression between both nations, the USSR didn't lost in Afghanistan, Gorbachev withdrew Soviet forces from Afghanistan due to protest and pressures from Soviet citizens back home. let me also remind you that the Americans forces was shamefully defeated by the Communist North Vietnamese army, during the Vietnam war, they were also subjected to take a defensive formation when most of the battalions were defeated in the Korean war. If American forces could be defeated by a smaller army like the North Vietnamese and the North Korean army, what do you think would be the fate of their army if they face such a larger army like the Russian army?
Russia lost in Afghanistan just like most past super powers, infact U.S is one of the most successful state when it comes to foreign nations invading afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ikio:
Russia lost in Afghanistan just like most past super powers, infact U.S is one of the most successful state when it comes to foreign nations invading afghanistan.
Following the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, an estimated 15000 Soviet soldiers died as against 90000 mujahedeens who died in actions, so tell me how did the Soviet lost? Pls I would appreciate it if you could give details of battles that was lost by Soviet troops and battles that was lost by their enemies. Pls do that and let's make a comparative analysis in order to determine who really lost the battle.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ikio:
What is this man saying? Pls we would like to know the direct battles that was fought between the Russians and the Americans for 45 years as you claim. who commanded the American and Russian forces? what triggard the war?what was the figure of casualties suffered by both sides? what was the outcome of the war? pls kindly indicate the dates and the exact locations in which those wars took place.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Following the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, an estimated 15000 Soviet soldiers died as against 90000 mujahedeens who died in actions, so tell me how did the Soviet lost? Pls I would appreciate it if you could give details of battles that was lost by Soviet troops and battles that was lost by their enemies. Pls do that and let's make a comparative analysis in order to determine who really lost the battle.
Guy u loss a war when u fail on all ur goals u can kill as many as u want, if u don't achieve ur goal u lost the war it may a lost for USSR. maybe u should knw it is never easy to win a war in that country most past powers have tried and failed.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by scully95: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ikio:
do someone feeds you? becos i am beinging to feel is pains.Ok ok ok if U.S didn't won the cold war who did?

Nigeria won the cold war.. It seems im replying a 'bebe person' (Deef and dumb) behind keyboard...

Continue watching the crookie media that declared it won cold war.. What is cold war anyway.. The big deal is hot war, real shooting war... Read what i wrote above again, i dont need to repeat myself.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2017
Ikio:
Guy u loss a war when u fail on all ur goals u can kill as many as u want, if u don't achieve ur goal u lost the war it may a lost for USSR. maybe u should knw it is never easy to win a war in that country most past powers have tried and failed.
A country can decide to withdraw its forces from an occupied nation for political and diplomatic reasons, and that doesn't mean they were defeated or lost the war. You have not yet answered my questions about the 45years war you claimed was fought between the Americans and the Russians.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2017
mysticwarrior:
A country can decide to withdraw its forces from an occupied nation for political and diplomatic reasons, and that doesn't mean they were defeated or lost the war. You have not yet answered my questions about the 45years war you claimed was fought between the Americans and the Russians.
Maybe u don't knw now to define victory U.S successfully invaded Afghanistan successfully removed taliban from power, Put a government there killed Osama bin laden daht a millitary victory,politically U.S can't come up wif a long term plan. USSR didn't even got there first aim did u even read USSR invasion of Afghanistan. In Iraq U.S won becos it remove saddam from power not becos they killed or lost soldier U.S lost vietnam war becos they didn't achieved their goal.Why will U.S just invade Russia and why will Russia do same?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ikio:
Maybe u don't knw now to define victory U.S successfully invaded Afghanistan successfully removed taliban from power, Put a government there killed Osama bin laden daht a millitary victory,politically U.S can't come up wif a long term plan. USSR didn't even got there first aim did u even read USSR invasion of Afghanistan. In Iraq U.S won becos it remove saddam from power not becos they killed or lost soldier U.S lost vietnam war becos they didn't achieved their goal.Why will U.S just invade Russia and why will Russia do same?
you don't seems to be making any sense here, you said "the US and Russians fought a 45 years war" pls explain in a more suitable way. everyone knows what happened in Afghanistan and Vietnam, what we want to know from you is how and when did the US and Russians engaged themselves in an arm combat that lasted for 45years?
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by seunny4lif(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
mysticwarrior:
you don't seems to be making any sense here, you said "the US and Russians fought a 45 years war" pls explain in a more suitable way. everyone knows what happened in Afghanistan and Vietnam, what we want to know from you is how and when did the US and Russians engaged themselves in an arm combat that lasted for 45years?

You never know that guy grin grin
You go type taya grin
Just leave him alone ooooh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Its all over the internet USSR lost the cold war and Invasion of afghanistan.Read my comment why would russia and u.s engage themselves in a direct arm combat.U.S presently surrounds russia and have more money than russia, russia have nukes.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
seunny4lif:

You never know that guy grin grin You go type taya grin Just leave him alone ooooh grin
Troll.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2017
Ikio:
Its all over the internet USSR lost the cold war and Invasion of afghanistan.Read my comment why would russia and u.s engage themselves in a direct arm combat.U.S presently surrounds russia and have more money than russia, russia have nukes.
you are still not making any sense and your response are beginning to sound like balderdash to some of us here. we all knew that the cold war was between the USSR and USA, but you said that" RUSSIA and the US fought a 45years war" with what you said you strongly gave us the impression that Russia fought against the US as a separate entity for 45 years. from the above you don't know what you are saying, if you are a real political science/history/international relations/strategic studies student answering exam questions in such a way, you would have a failed, and with those kind of errors, you are not qualified to come out here and make analysis in issues like this.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2017
mysticwarrior:
you are still not making any sense and your response are beginning to sound like balderdash to some of us here. we all knew that the cold war was between the USSR and USA, but you said that" RUSSIA and the US fought a 45years war" with what you said you strongly gave us the impression that Russia fought against the US as a separate entity for 45 years. from the above you don't know what you are saying, if you are a real political science/history/international relations/strategic studies student answering exam questions in such a way, you would have a failed, and with those kind of errors, you are not qualified to come out here and make analysis in issues like this.
I won't use bad words on u yet atleast u agreed USSR lost war in afghanistan that mean i am making progress. ok coming to this pls define fight??

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2017
Ikio:
I won't use bad words on u yet atleast u agreed USSR lost war in afghanistan that mean i am making progress. ok coming to this pls define fight??
USSR withdrew their forces from Afghanistan for political and diplomatic reasons.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=Ikio post=58231982] U.S and RUSSIA fought a 45yrs wars and still fighting in syria and ukraine stop writting rubbish [/ You threw many of us into surprise when you dropped this comment, pls demystify us with your claims.
1. what was the cause of the war that " U.S and Russia fought 45years?
2. In what year was the war declared?
3. Who declared the war?
4. On which location was the war fought?
5. Give us full details on the event surrounding the war and what happened in the war?
We would be very glad if you could answer these questions using acknowledgeable references.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2017
mysticwarrior:
USSR withdrew their forces from Afghanistan for political and diplomatic reasons.
Bro go read the internet,history books i can't help u anymore.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2017
mysticwarrior:
U.S fought USSR mainly wif d CIA. Let me say this again i can't help u including that scully guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Ikio:
U.S fought USSR mainly wif d CIA. Let me say this again i can't help u including that scully guy.
this is getting more interesting than I expect, so you mean the U.S fought the RUSSIANS abi na the USSR with C.I.A agents and not soldiers? Oga pls come up with a clear explanation. you posted it here on this platform that " the US and RUSSIA fought a 45years war" and here again you are saying "the U.S fought the USSR, Oga what exactly are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by seunny4lif(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2017
mysticwarrior:
this is getting more interesting than I expect, so you mean the U.S fought the RUSSIANS abi na the USSR with C.I.A agents and not soldiers? Oga pls come up with a clear explanation. you posted it here on this platform that " the US and RUSSIA fought a 45years war" and here again you are saying "the U.S fought the USSR, Oga what exactly are you saying?
You get time oooooh
You can't school a Zombie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2017
mysticwarrior:
I ask u to read my past comment it is clear that u can't read, i asked u d meaning of "fight"u can,t define it so it is clear u be mumu, U.S uses the CIA to weaken there enemies so it is part of fight, sanctions,Electronic warfare, and so on.USSR is now formally Russia after the cold war.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2017
grin
seunny4lif:

You get time oooooh
you be correct guy, i no know say you dey observe, from your post its very clear that some of us here know exactly who that man is. undecided
seunny4lif:

You get time oooooh
you be correct guy, i no know say you dey observe, from your post its very clear that some of us here know exactly who that man is.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ikio:
I ask u to read my past comment it is clear that u can't read, i asked u d meaning of "fight"u can,t define it so it is clear u be mumu, U.S uses the CIA to weaken there enemies so it is part of fight, sanctions,Electronic warfare, and so on.USSR is now formally Russia after the cold war.
Funny just because you claim to know
and lace your posts with insults in a bid to mask
the stench of your folly doesn't make you learned.
To your ears you sound like one intellectual with
your regurgitated, 2nd hand, yet-to be confirmed
( and irrelevant) knowledge but to the rest of us we
see a clown one whose point is better suited to a
village square.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Of Swaziland Chooses Wife, Publicly Tests Girls’ Virginity Dance Naked / The Underwear Bomber Is A Hoax! / He Did It Again! Trump Takes Out Top Iranian General Siamand Mashhadani!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.