Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why Is Russia So Dangerous? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Is Russia So Dangerous? (4774 Views)

Covid-19: What Is Russia Doing Right? / China & Russia Panic: The 20th Most Dangerous US Air Force Fighter Jet / "Russia Is Putin And Putin Is Russia" Was The New Slogan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Funny just because you claim to know
and lace your posts with insults in a bid to mask
the stench of your folly doesn't make you learned.
To your ears you sound like one intellectual with
your regurgitated, 2nd hand, yet-to be confirmed
( and irrelevant) knowledge but to the rest of us we
see a clown one whose point is better suited to a
village square.
First E claims USSR did not lost in AFGHANISTAN And now a war must be physical if not it is not a war.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ikio:
First E claims USSR did not lost in AFGHANISTAN And now a war must be physical if not it is not a war.
the Soviet army did not surrendered or driven out of Afghanistan, they were withdrawn for political and diplomatic reasons. In order to promote
his goals of domestic reform and
improving Moscow’s relations
with the West, Gorbachev
withdrew Soviet forces from
Afghanistan (which he had
termed a “bleeding wound”)
between May 1988 and February
1989. a war is a conflict carried on by force of arms,as
between nations or between parties within a
nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air. 2. a state
or period of armed hostility or active military
operations:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ikio, I have answered you questions, now answer my questions.

1.what was the cause of the "45years war that was fought by the US and Russia"?
2. in what year did the war started?
3. who declared the war?
4. which locations where the wars fought
5. give me details of events that took place during the war?
6. what was the outcome of the war?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
mysticwarrior:
the Soviet army did not surrendered or driven out of Afghanistan, they were withdrawn for political and diplomatic reasons. In order to promote
with the West, Gorbachev
operations:
again i say Soviet lost the war its all over the web.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by somehow: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sir, this stupidity is enough na.

you're insulting our intelligence.

I'm even feeling dull reading your comments, please its contagious
Ikio:
again i say Soviet lost the war its all over the web.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by seunny4lif(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
somehow:

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2017
somehow:

just like i said some nairalanders are terrorist and experts when it comes to spreading lies i wonder if u have just join the gang which i already knw? i mean ollah,scully, him. If u don't believe me go read there past comments.IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by somehow: 11:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Do us a favor, answer his questions as itemized.
Thanks
Ikio:
just like i said some nairalanders are terrorist and experts when it comes to spreading lies i wonder if u have just join the gang which i already knw? i mean ollah,scully, him. If u don't believe me go read there past comments.IDIOT
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
somehow:
Do us a favor, answer his questions as itemized.
Thanks
lolz i can't do u guys (terrorist) a favor.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by somehow: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Akuko
Ikio:
lolz i can't do u guys (terrorist) a favor.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
somehow:
Akuko
Spreading lies is a crime against humanity.daht why people are now willing to blow themselves up becos of a lie someone told them.So do urself a favor if u ar a terrorist stop and tell ur gang too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ikio:
Spreading lies in a crime against humanity.daht why people are now willing to blow themselves up becos of a lie someone told them.So do urself a favor if u ar a terrorist stop and tell ur gang too.
You said "the U.S fought a 45 years war with Russia" is that not a blatant lie, and from your own definition of crime against humanity, that makes you a terrorist. You are the terrorist in our mist here.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
mysticwarrior:
You said "the U.S fought a 45 years war with Russia" is that not a blatant lie, and from your own definition of crime against humanity, that makes you a terrorist. You are the terrorist in our mist here.
so ur english teacher said COLD WAR is we don't use the word "fight", U.S proxy in Afghanistan which defeated USSR? proxy war in syria between U.S and russia? and also Ukraine crises.I hate it when people type rubbish on social media infact the war for power between U.S and Russia have lead to so many conflicts. only an idiot will not understand U.S and Russia have being fighting for a long time now. I was even surprise when one of ur gang men said U.S can't discover oil in RUSSIA but do not knw U.S have already won the economy war daht why RUSSIA is currently sanctioned and end of USSR.ok ask urself why is Russia in syria now and why is U.S fighting Isis Now After 2yrs Of Giving A Blind Eye To It? Also why did Russia campaigned for Trump?.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ikio:
so ur english teacher said COLD WAR is we don't use the word "fight", U.S proxy in Afghanistan which defeated USSR? proxy war in syria between U.S and russia? and also Ukraine crises.I hate it when people type rubbish on social media infact the war for power between U.S and Russia have lead to so many conflicts. only an idiot will not understand U.S and Russia have being fighting for a long time now. I was even surprise when one of ur gang men said U.S can't discover oil in RUSSIA but do not knw U.S have already won the economy war daht why RUSSIA is currently sanctioned and end of USSR.ok ask urself why is Russia in syria now and why is U.S fighting Isis Now After 2yrs Of Giving A Blind Eye To It? Also why did Russia campaigned for Trump?.
Olodo do not change the subject here, you never mentioned the cold war when you said "the U.S has been fighting a 45years war with Russian. Yes the cold war was between USA and the USSR, but u made us to believe that there was a war that was fought by the US and Russia for 45years that only you knew about, pleas tell us about the war, simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ikio:
U.S and RUSSIA fought a 45yrs wars and still fighting in syria and ukraine stop writting rubbish
Pls tell us about this war, and don't attempt to link it with the USSR and the cold war because we all know that Russia is a separate entity from the USSR, since you prided yourself to be above mistakes and errors you made us to believe that you are sure of what u were saying, so pls kindly tell us about the war.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by somehow: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
I am getting infected already.

Adios.

Ikio:
Spreading lies is a crime against humanity.daht why people are now willing to blow themselves up becos of a lie someone told them.So do urself a favor if u ar a terrorist stop and tell ur gang too.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by MONITZ: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
mysticwarrior:
with the West, Gorbachev
operations:

And in addition to this, when those Afghan rebels were asked the toughest opponents that they ve had an encounter with,and between the Russians and the Americans,they opted for the Russians whom they said were tougher and more determined than their American counterparts ...Russian soldiers re no push over like we saw in Syria very recently where an undercover officer called a pilot of the Russian Air Force upon himself because he had very limited time to plan his escape and his wish was granted because he had very limited time nd didn't want to be taken away by rebels and tortured so he called the "bombs upon himself ",so to speak...

And also we saw wat they(Russia's Armed Forces) were able to achieve in Syria within a very limited time-frame.Anerican soldiers re equally good but they "chest -beat "a lot thru their media and so many novices tend to believe this oddity...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
somehow:

Adios.

I stopped answering u when u said the cold war had notin to do wif russia but ussr And clearly seperating russia from ussr when talking abt the cold war.I don't even knw if u ar saying Russia is stronger than USSR?. in terms of millitary and economically u don't seperate Russia and ussr.and yes U.S fought and won USSR in the cold war russia was the power house of USSR.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ikio:
I stopped answering u when u said the cold war had sth to do wif russia but ussr And clearly seperating russia from ussr when talking abt the cold war.I don't even knw if u ar saying Russia is stronger than USSR?
this man you still dey talk? you are the one attracting all these antagonism to yourself, pls stop talking for you own good, you made a mistake from the beginning and it became worst when you failed to make corrections.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2017
mysticwarrior:
this man you still dey talk? you are the one attracting all these antagonism to yourself, pls stop talking for you own good, you made a mistake from the beginning and it became worst when you failed to make corrections.
Just like i said new members of the gang.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 14, 2017
somehow:

You summarised it already. You honestly don't know this guy, he will drag you to the floor with his dullness and flog you flawlessly.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2017
mysticwarrior:
If the soviet union won the cold war Then russia won the cold war
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2017
MONITZ:

And in addition to this, when those Afghan rebels were asked thmore determined than their American counterparts ...Russian soldiers re no push over like we saw in Syria very recently where an undercover officer called a pilot of the Russian Air Force upon himself because he had very limited time to plan his escape and his wish was granted because he had very limited time nd didn't and tortured so he called the "bombs upon himself ",so to speak...
U.S invaded Afghanistan removed TAliban for power.
caused significant damage to alquada network.
killed osama binladen.
put a government there.
and redrawed becos to political reasons.
soviet union redrawed, what was there aim and wat did they achieved? the idiot u just mentioned admitted they redrawed for political reasons ok did they achieved it?Becos U.S Achieve All Millitary GOAL.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2017
somehow:

Adios.

gud to knw u now knw u ar already infected by ur new gang men (terrorist)
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ikio:
U.S invaded Afghanistan removed TAliban for power.
caused significant damage to alquada network.
killed osama binladen.
put a government there.
and redrawed becos to political reasons.
soviet union redrawed, what was there aim and wat did they achieved? the idiot u just mentioned admitted they redrawed for political reasons ok did they achieved it?Becos U.S Achieve All Millitary GOAL.
Which military goal did the US achieved in Afghanistan? Pls answer me.
1.Did they succeed in suppressing the Taliban resistance?
2.Were they able to completely crush all Afghan regional war lords?
3.Were they able to bring a lasting peace to Afghanistan?
Osaman bin Ladin was Able to execute a high profile terrorist bombing that shocked the entire America, and it goes to show how weak the US internal defensive system is.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ikio:
If the soviet union won the cold war Then russia won the cold war
The Soviet union was made up of 15 different nations who came together to institutionalized a confederation. Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Russia, Georgia, Lithuanian, Kazakhstan, Armenia, kyigyzstan and Azerbaijan. it was the entire USSR who had the cold war with the USA and not a separate part, you are just misinterpreting the whole thing here, saying that Russia fought the cold war against the USA is totally unacceptable by the standard of political science and international relation/ strategic studies principle.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Which military goal did the US achieved in Afghanistan? Pls answer me.
1.Did they succeed in suppressing the Taliban resistance?
2.Were they able to completely crush all Afghan regional war lords?
3.Were they able to bring a lasting peace to Afghanistan?
Osaman bin Ladin was Able to execute a high profile terrorist bombing that shocked the entire America, and it goes to show how weak the US internal defensive system is.
U.S Succeed In suppresing the taliban the afghan army are the one mainly fighting on ground now not the u.s, U.S redrawed apart of certain U.S forces their to help the afghan army.If the afghan army losses then it is a lost 4 the U.S.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
mysticwarrior:
The Soviet union was made up of 15 different nations who came together to institutionalized a confederation. Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Russia, Georgia, Lithuanian, Kazakhstan, Armenia, kyigyzstan and Azerbaijan. it was the entire USSR who had the cold war with the USA and not a separate part, you are just misinterpreting the whole thing here, saying that Russia fought the cold war against the USA is totally unacceptable by the standard of political science and international relation/ strategic studies principle.
if NATO,Israel or western state loss its war then U.S lost too.
Re: Why Is Russia So Dangerous? by mysticwarrior(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ikio:
if NATO,Israel or western state loss its war then U.S lost too.
it should be noted that NATO was an alliance of different sovereign nations, and the USSR was a sovereign confederation which has its own allies and they were known as the Warsaw pact, but you did not lay specific emphasis or mentioned the cold war, NATO, and the USSR, when you said "the US and Russia fought a 45years war" and that is what made your claims objectionable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Underwear Bomber Is A Hoax! / King Of Swaziland Chooses Wife, Publicly Tests Girls’ Virginity Dance Naked / He Did It Again! Trump Takes Out Top Iranian General Siamand Mashhadani!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.