Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie (63441 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / Bisola's Baby Daddy, Olanrewaju Malcolm: Leave My Daughter Out Of Bisola's Life / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

who you are is irrelevant most especially when you make this worthless comment on nairaland.
Please next time, examine what you post, it's not necessary to make front page. I hope it's the kind of work you do that give you such inspiration to voice out these rubbish comments. It's not too hard to figure your work, perhaps it's similar to Bisola. Nice work you have got out there young lady. Who you are here is completely irrelevant

hahahahahahah, am laughing in Taiwan,I said it before u are a sociopath and a stalker, its also obvious u are jobless, well am less busy to I av time for the sissy that u are,I guess u are looking for cheap attention, no prob u already have it.oyes u are damn right my job gives me inspiration to understand that everyone have their good sides and bad sides ,even a sissy like u.And my job also made me understand that as a human being we make mistakes too u inclusive. Now because Bisola did that doesn't mean she deserves to be placed on a death row.I was never in support of wat she did,but then NOBODY HOLY PASS. even those hopeless gals throwing tantrums at her have done worse.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

hahahahahahah, am laughing in Taiwan,I said it before u are a sociopath and a stalker, its also obvious u are jobless, well am less busy to I av time for the sissy that u are,I guess u are looking for cheap attention, no prob u already have it.oyes u are damn right my job gives me inspiration to understand that everyone have their good sides and bad sides ,even a sissy like u.And my job also made me understand that as a human being we make mistakes too u inclusive. Now because Bisola did that doesn't mean she deserves to be placed on a death row.I was never in support of wat she did,but then NOBODY HOLY PASS. even those hopeless gals throwing tantrums at her have done worse.
I try to understand the tone of your writing and all I can see is someone trying to pass message using the wrong format. Well, regarding being a sociopath, I have to absorb it, it's one of the terms and conditions I accepted before coming online.
I checked your profile before and saw you following 85 persons which you justified, now I checked again because I wanted to complete my analysis and saw that you now follow 2 persons, what happened nah? I am beginning to doubt the person you claim to be.

Nevertheless, there are ways to judge things before taking a stance on it. In law it's called am imaginary weighing balance, learn to use it. What you portray yourself in public isn't your personal business any longer and you cease to have the right on how people take or address you on that.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by Iseoluwani: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2017
This morning I watched SA got talent
It was so amazing, reasonable songs, that speaks about the beauty of their country, poetry and all the likes

Then I begin to wonder why Nigeria is Far lagging behind, we promote mediocrity and all sort of social vices.. .

BBN PROMOTING IMMORALITY, you see this companies sponsoring such, when it comes to Education, you see them lagging behind ....

If the present is not the thinking ,the FUTURE should save themselves ...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

I try to understand the tone of your writing and all I can see is someone trying to pass message using the wrong format. Well, regarding being a sociopath, I have to absorb it, it's one of the terms and conditions I accepted before coming online.
I checked your profile before and saw you following 85 persons which you justified, now I checked again because I wanted to complete my analysis and saw that you now follow 2 persons, what happened nah? I am beginning to doubt the person you claim to be.

Nevertheless, there are ways to judge things before taking a stance on it. In law it's called am imaginary weighing balance, learn to use it. What you portray yourself in public isn't your personal business any longer and you cease to have the right on how people take or address you on that.

honestly I can't stop laughing.well its good a thing u absorbed it...u knw wat I mean.it shows u are beginning to accept the truth,as as for my profile, I did wat I thought was necessary after all I had no biz with them,now how people portray or address me is non of my biz.I Don't owe anyone any explaination as to how I live my life.if u like call me Bisola's partner in crime I don't give a hoot about it ,for all I care DAT does not define my real personality.But that won't deter me one bit, after all people did worse things to Jesus. so u can call me wat ever u dim fit,it doesn't change anything one bit.as usual I will advice u to stop looking at the negative side of people only, try and look at their positive sides as well.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

honestly I can't stop laughing.well its good a thing u absorbed it...u knw wat I mean.it shows u are beginning to accept the truth,as as for my profile, I did wat I thought was necessary after all I had no biz with them,now how people portray or address me is non of my biz.I Don't owe anyone any explaination as to how I live my life.if u like call me Bisola's partner in crime I don't give a hoot about it ,for all I care DAT does not define my real personality.But that won't deter me one bit, after all people did worse things to Jesus. so u can call me wat ever u dim fit,it doesn't change anything one bit.as usual I will advice u to stop looking at the negative side of people only, try and look at their positive sides as well.
I have succeeded in helping you do one good thing in your life today. Well, I have to take the glory and return it back to God. Now next time as I have already said, think before you comment and don't just struggle for front page. Today, you have showed the nairaland community how naive you all upon you self acclaimed knowledge. You should know how to behave yourself in public when you go inside your house and you decide to give your dog a BJ, that's your personal business. Evem here on nairaland, how you behave is very important. The internet never forgets and it will be on record perhaps one waiting for her children to grow and they would be ridiculed, and you expect them to be proud of who their mother is and was. You need to have a rethink. as for the names, I don't insult people and I always attack a comment and not the person.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Lastly you need to always take a good stand on something irrespective of your belief. All dogs eat faeces but only the one that carry it with its mouth the world will know. So, tell your mentor Bisola that she have finally built a good reputation one you will teach and show your kids
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:20am On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

Lastly you need to always take a good stand on something irrespective of your belief. All dogs eat faeces but only the one that carry it with its mouth the world will know. So, tell your mentor Bisola that she have finally built a good reputation one you will teach and show your kids

its obvious u are suffering from psychosis. well I don't have time to mince words with psychos ,my duty calls.meanwhile if u need a job let me know I could get u one to keep u busy,instead of being an E- SISSY.gud luck
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

its obvious u are suffering from psychosis. well I don't have time to mince words with psychos ,my duty calls.meanwhile if u need a job let me know I could get u one to keep u busy,instead of being an E- SISSY.gud luck
I don't need a Mouth Action young lady. Keep that for your husband. Thank God I helped you change your life. next time, learn to make sense
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

I don't need a Mouth Action young lady. Keep that for your husband. Thank God I helped you change your life. next time, learn to make sense

Now I really understand why u are so deliberating on the "mouth action"my dear,I understand u are pained due to the fact that Bisola totally ignored u and gave it to TTT,but u can't really blame her,because she can't risk sucking ur STD infested exhaust pipe.wat a pity.pls stop lamenting the deed has already been done.pls get ur SAPPY jallopin ass together and move on,also remember to treat urself of the STD.As for my future hubby leave that to me,I will take proper care of him in the other room.#SAY NO TO STD INFESTED MR PHYSICS EXHAUST PIPE,IF U WANT TO LIVE LONG#
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Now I really understand why u are so deliberating on the "mouth action"my dear,I understand u are pained due to the fact that Bisola totally ignored u and gave it to TTT,but u can't really blame her,because she can't risk sucking ur STD infested exhaust pipe.wat a pity.pls stop lamenting the deed has already been done.pls get ur SAPPY jallopin ass together and move on,also remember to treat urself of the STD.As for my future hubby leave that to me,I will take proper care of him in the other room.#SAY NO TO STD INFESTED MR PHYSICS EXHAUST PIPE,IF U WANT TO LIVE LONG#
Love through hate. All these was because you were corrected of a wrong opinion you have about what Bisola did. One thing you must realize anytime is that your opinion will be criticized by all.
How do you know i have STD and what led to it. It's been a wonderful day educating you young lady and another great moment receiving good words from a supposedly mature lady. internet never forgets, we may have to meet another day. Have a great day
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

Love through hate. All these was because you were corrected of a wrong opinion you have about what Bisola did. One thing you must realize anytime is that your opinion will be criticized by all.
How do you know i have STD and what led to it. It's been a wonderful day educating you young lady and another great moment receiving good words from a supposedly mature lady. internet never forgets, we may have to meet another day. Have a great day

this is my problem with u,u don't read to assimilate before responding, wat wrong opinion are u talking about? were u blind wen I said I was never in support of wat she did?instead u said she's my mentor,that poo was wat came out of a supposedly "mature minded man" pls read to assimilate next time and stop making fun of ur old age.yes internet never fgts,and nothing will ever cross my path with urs....keep quoting me,av closed for the day so I av ur time.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

this is my problem with u,u don't read to assimilate before responding, wat wrong opinion are u talking about? were u blind wen I said I was never in support of wat she did?instead u said she's my mentor,that poo was wat came out of a supposedly "mature minded man" pls read to assimilate next time and stop making fun of ur old age.yes internet never fgts,and nothing will ever cross my path with urs....keep quoting me,av closed for the day so I av ur time.
@ Is this an invitation to war?
How you took interest and devoted the major part of your time to chat with a stalker makes me have a rethink on the value of your words. Moreover, I took another walk into your profile and realized you joined nairaland in 2013, in this four years of active participation on nairaland, you should have learned to put forth a good view about things and not argue to make front page. I even thought you registered this year, just to be shocked. back to the topic since you are back from work.

How can you encourage and appreciate what you don't support or like. As a physicist, its not connecting nor linking up together. This your moniker is somehow though. Good day
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

@ Is this an invitation to war?
How you took interest and devoted the major part of your time to chat with a stalker makes me have a rethink on the value of your words. Moreover, I took another walk into your profile and realized you joined nairaland in 2013, in this four years of active participation on nairaland, you should have learned to put forth a good view about things and not argue to make front page. I even thought you registered this year, just to be shocked. back to the topic since you are back from work.

How can you encourage and appreciate what you don't support or like. As a physicist, its not connecting nor linking up together. This your moniker is somehow though. Good day

call it war or wat Eva u dim fit,point is u now have my full attention, yes av been on nairaland since 2010 and officially registered 2013,so av seen ur types 99 times,so u being d 100th isn't too much to handle.mind u front page or wat ever has never been my thingy,donno about u...
stop criticising people OK,u were quick to throw insults on her fgtting the guy,just two days ago he denied having a family, why didn't u point out his errors.if u want to correct people like u said u are doing to ur imaginary me,point out their errors,I mean both parties and make possible corrections with valid points. stop being a one sided judge.what has being a physicist got to do with making a good councel?I believe u have sisters or even relations who are adults,do u know wat they do behind closed doors? do u follow them to their spouses place?I guess ur ansa is NO.But u are quick to be the judge over someone else's sis because she was shown on air.yes she was very wrong am against it,but then who are u to judge her?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

call it war or wat Eva u dim fit,point is u now have my full attention, yes av been on nairaland since 2010 and officially registered 2013,so av seen ur types 99 times,so u being d 100th isn't too much to handle.mind u front page or wat ever has never been my thingy,donno about u...
stop criticising people OK,u were quick to throw insults on her fgtting the guy,just two days ago he denied having a family, why didn't u point out his errors.if u want to correct people like u said u are doing to ur imaginary me,point out their errors,I mean both parties and make possible corrections with valid points. stop being a one sided judge.what has being a physicist got to do with making a good councel?I believe u have sisters or even relations who are adults,do u know wat they do behind closed doors? do u follow them to their spouses place?I guess ur ansa is NO.But u are quick to be the judge over someone else's sis because she was shown on air.yes she was very wrong am against it,but then who are u to judge her?
I am an observer to judge her and will always do when she or you don't know how to behave in public. Whatever you do behind close doors is your personal life but you have to behave yourself in public. Your sin is speaking against it while defending her good act according to your initial post. you have met my type 99 times and I meeting your type now.
the point is that what made you always meet my type would not be unconnected with the comment that got me interested. Now that you are back from work can you begin to apologize for the lots of rubbish you spewe on this thread. I rarely comment on nairaland but I now see a public figure with half baked reasoning.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

I am an observer to judge her and will always do when she or you don't know how to behave in public. Whatever you do behind close doors is your personal life but you have to behave yourself in public. Your sin is speaking against it while defending her good act according to your initial post. you have met my type 99 times and I meeting your type now.
the point is that what made you always meet my type would not be unconnected with the comment that got me interested. Now that you are back from work can you begin to apologize for the lots of rubbish you spewe on this thread. I rarely comment on nairaland but I now see a public figure with half baked reasoning.

oh my!so u are an observer to other people's affair forgetting about ur own problems? na wa o,oya kontunu observer news paper.if only I can stroll out and get u anaphranil drug or injection, but no the sun and harmattan here is too tensed, but never the less I will prescribe it for u because u really need it.pls walk to any registered pharmacy tell them u need anaphranil drug.pls take ur medication religiously for utmost effect.And as for the apologies pls kindly pull ur sappy ass together and wait for it.least I fgt,u really made my day wow,its been a while I had dis much fun.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

oh my!so u are an observer to other people's affair forgetting about ur own problems? na wa o,oya kontunu observer news paper.if only I can stroll out and get u anaphranil drug or injection, but no the sun and harmattan here is too tensed, but never the less I will prescribe it for u because u really need it.pls walk to any registered pharmacy tell them u need anaphranil drug.pls take ur medication religiously for utmost effect.And as for the apologies pls kindly pull ur sappy ass together and wait for it.least I fgt,u really made my day wow,its been a while I had dis much fun.

Maybe you are a pharmacist, and if you are, I would advise you first take anyone that would bring you sense of reasoning to the present world. It's not all about minding your own business that is an archaic way of sparing the rod and spoiling the child (append your name here). And we are so tired of this old excuse used by ladies to show their inability to control themselves while at same time proving they are emotional strong. I doubt if there is anything you won't do for money. As for making your day and been long you had a similar discussion, it didn't fit well with the words you earlier posted where you claim you meet my type everyday. Do you lie? I hate it with passion, please always be sincere
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

Maybe you are a pharmacist, and if you are, I would advise you first take anyone that would bring you sense of reasoning to the present world. It's not all about minding your own business that is an archaic way of sparing the rod and spoiling the child (append your name here). And we are so tired of this old excuse used by ladies to show their inability to control themselves while at same time proving they are emotional strong. I doubt if there is anything you won't do for money. As for making your day and been long you had a similar discussion, it didn't fit well with the words you earlier posted where you claim you meet my type everyday. Do you lie? I hate it with passion, please always be sincere

ha! I thought by now u would have taken the drug I prescribed for u,but its obvious u can't afford it,why because u are jobless and a supposed broke ass nigga.well no problem,send me ur accnt details so I can do some transfer for u,that's if u will buy it..........with all d attitude u portrayed today I need no soothsayer to confirm that u are jobless and a confirmed SISSY.For a man to quote a lady from morning till evening back to back ha! it goes a long way to show that u are mentally demented, hence the need for that drug,its obvious u need help,thank me later.Maybe ur sisters can do anything for money,but am nothing like them I work hard to earn a descent living perhaps they should do same sissy.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

ha! I thought by now u would have taken the drug I prescribed for u,but its obvious u can't afford it,why because u are jobless and a supposed broke ass nigga.well no problem,send me ur accnt details so I can do some transfer for u,that's if u will buy it..........with all d attitude u portrayed today I need no soothsayer to confirm that u are jobless and a confirmed SISSY.For a man to quote a lady from morning till evening back to back ha! it goes a long way to show that u are mentally demented, hence the need for that drug,its obvious u need help,thank me later.Maybe ur sisters can do anything for money,but am nothing like them I work hard to earn a descent living perhaps they should do same sissy.
Acc.Name:2009845046
Acc Name: Njoku Chukwudi
Zenith Bank.
I am waiting for it, it won't be bad receiving alert from you.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

Acc.Name:2009845046
Acc Name: Njoku Chukwudi
Zenith Bank.
I am waiting for it, it won't be bad receiving alert from you.

hahahahahahah look at u,u want to reap were u did not sow,our hard working brother,u see ur lyf?u want to cheapishly collect the money u accused me of getting from illicit ways abi?well am not surprised, ur people Don't have shame that's why they are busy disgracing us in other countries.as for ur surname little wonder why u portray those attitude. NJO(juju)+ OKWU(fire)=JUJUFIRE hahahahahahah,u got that right?oya wait for the alert,flatty.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

hahahahahahah look at u,u want to reap were u did not sow,our hard working brother,u see ur lyf?u want to cheapishly collect the money u accused me of getting from illicit ways abi?well am not surprised, ur people Don't have shame that's why they are busy disgracing us in other countries.as for ur surname little wonder why u portray those attitude. NJO(juju)+ OKWU(fire)=JUJUFIRE hahahahahahah,u got that right?oya wait for the alert,flatty.
It has become evident that you speak without reasoning. I just posted it because i wanted to score another chap point from you which i have finally scored. You have since be talking of the job you do like it changes anything about who you are. Next time you come to nairaland please behave yourself. This is perhaps the last time we will talk here. I have given you the attention you desired, well you are following two persons now, i know that shame would not allow you to follow me. I gave you this time because it was a free day for me. It's been a nice time educating you. Kill that shame and follow me young lady.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2017
mrphysics:

It has become evident that you speak without reasoning. I just posted it because i wanted to score another chap point from you which i have finally scored. You have since be talking of the job you do like it changes anything about who you are. Next time you come to nairaland please behave yourself. This is perhaps the last time we will talk here. I have given you the attention you desired, well you are following two persons now, i know that shame would not allow you to follow me. I gave you this time because it was a free day for me. It's been a nice time educating you. Kill that shame and follow me young lady.

hahahahahahah see painment,don't go o,come and continue jabbing like the sissy that u are.shameless being ,oh so u av suddenly decided to back out,am sure u only took breakfast and skipped lunch all in d bid to talk trash.Oga if u no get sence go and borrow some sence,after all common sence they say is not common. com and continue ,u think u are talking to illiterate dumebi abi?mkpi sokoto.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2017
Leorichy:

i love your personality
uhn! :'
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
mrphysics:

Funny. Alright, all points you have raised has been noted and for the jobless part, well, maybe you have many. Good morning and have a nice day.

Mr chuks,wats up?was hoping to hear from u,but didn't. hope ur day was fun filled? anyways just missing our E-fight grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Mr chuks,wats up?was hoping to hear from u,but didn't. hope ur day was fun filled? anyways just missing our E-fight grin
Lead me not into temptation because you may not be able to deliver me from all evil. I told you shaa that I won't respond again. Meanwhile I enjoyed the e-War shaa. My day was good, hope you are bubbling
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=mrphysics post=53964559]
Lead me not into temptation because you may not be able to deliver me from all evil. I told you shaa that I won't respond again. Meanwhile I enjoyed the e-War shaa. My day was good, hope you are bubbling[/quo

chillax,for thou hath not tempted, neither shall anyone deliver thee from any evil,for thou hath proven thyself worthy of reconciliation. Be thou not offended, for the transferred aggressions of defaulted nlanders on thou.for the daughter of man is not as horrible as thou thinkest.am very much ok.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=53964940][/quote]
Lol. you were just trying to get us understand your point, so I shouldn't be angry for any reason. we argued and it's over. hope you are back from work. I finally bought the drugs you recommended
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. you were just trying to get us understand your point, so I shouldn't be angry for any reason. we argued and it's over. hope you are back from work. I finally bought the drugs you recommended

Been at home all day,BTW,I wasn't serious about the drug anyways,twas just for gags....Anafranil is administered to a person suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder, depression or a person that panics too much,......did u actually buy it?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Been at home all day,BTW,I wasn't serious about the drug anyways,twas just for gags....Anafranil is administered to a person suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder, depression or a person that panics too much,......did u actually buy it?
Bayern Munich. Even if I smoke condom, I won't buy it. Alright, you are a pharmacist
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

How are you doing today
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
mrphysics:
How are you doing today

very well,et u?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by mrphysics(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

very well,et u?
seems like you don't have light since yesterday. lol. I am bubbling as usual
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
mrphysics:
seems like you don't have light since yesterday. lol. I am bubbling as usual
light ke! there was light. I was busy with other stuffs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Finale: How Viewers Voted / Game Of Thrones And 4 Other Series Nigerians Overhype / How BBNaija Viewers Voted (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.