Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

106 Year Old Woman Gets Married, Sets World Record - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 106 Year Old Woman Gets Married, Sets World Record (530 Views)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

106 Year Old Woman Gets Married, Sets World Record by jj120: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Valdemira Rodrigues de Oliveira, a Brazilian pensioner has defied doctors to become the oldest person to get engaged. She said yes to 66-year-old Aparecido Dias Jacob, at a ceremony despite being given advice by physicians not to go ahead with it.Get the photo here:http://jamyco.com/2017/02/04/106-year-old-woman-gets-married-sets-world-record/
Re: 106 Year Old Woman Gets Married, Sets World Record by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
And my 36 year old fiancée is disturbing me to fix wedding date. Meanwhile see her fellow woman....tshewwwww.
Re: 106 Year Old Woman Gets Married, Sets World Record by delishpot: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
And my 36 year old fiancée is disturbing me to fix wedding date. Meanwhile see her fellow woman....tshewwwww.

So you wantbto wait till you are 66 so you too can marry your own darling 106 year old wife ba? Give me her number(your present fiance) , let me help you tell her to find another man go front. You still want to enjoy ya life. She should not worry you again.
Re: 106 Year Old Woman Gets Married, Sets World Record by Dyt(f): 7:27am On Feb 21, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:

Really?

delishpot:

So you wantbto wait till you are 66 so you too can marry your own darling 106 year old wife ba? Give me her number(your present fiance) , let me help you tell her to find another man go front. You still want to enjoy ya life. She should not worry you again.

I concur

(1) (Reply)

. / Bride Disappears On Wedding Day In Ondo / Diary Of A Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.