Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

See The Price And Photos Of Fastest Car In The World - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Price And Photos Of Fastest Car In The World (601 Views)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Watch Koenigsegg Agera RS Become The Fastest Car Ever Made With 284mph Top Speed / New 2018 Toyota Camry: Details And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Price And Photos Of Fastest Car In The World by VastfinderBlog(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
The fastest car in the world is the Hennessey Venom GT, as of 2015. Other cars known for their speed include the Bugatti Veyron, the McLaren F1 and the Jaguar XJ220.

The Hennessey Venom GT recorded a top speed of 270.4 miles per hour. It uses a twin-turbocharged V8 engine and is a hand-built car. The Bugatti Veyron's fastest model was its Super Sport edition, which recorded a top speed of 268 miles per hour.

The Super Sport has a 1200-horsepower engine and is the world's fastest production car, according to Guinness World Records. The McLaren F1, with a top speed of 241 miles per hour, and the Jaguar XJ220, with a top speed of 217 miles per hour, are among the former cars to hold the record.

Over the past six years of Venom GT production, power grew from 1,000 bhp to an astounding 1,451 bhp.
√ Combined with a curb weight of just 2,743 lbs the Hennessey Venom was the first supercar to attain and exceed the power to weight ratio of one to one.

Along the way, the Venom GT set several speed records including:

• January 2013 – Guinness World Record for the fastest 2-seat sports car from 0-300 kmh in 13.61 seconds.

• February 2014 – World’s fastest 2-seat sports car by attaining a top speed of 270.4 mph on the Shuttle Landing Runway at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center.

• March 2016 – World’s fastest open top vehicle by attaining a top speed of 265.6 mph at the United States Naval Air Station in Lemoore, California. This record beat the previous record holder, the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse, by 11 mph.

The Venom GT Final Edition is finished in a special “glacier blue” paint with white stripes and is powered by the same twin turbo 7.0 Liter V8 engine producing 1,451 bhp. The Final Edition has already been sold at the price of $1.2 million US Dollars - N378 Million, 378,000,000.00 NGN in Nigeria currency.

See more photos @ https://vastfinder..com/2017/02/see-price-and-photos-of-fastest-car-in.html.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Marpol, Seun, fynestboi

Re: See The Price And Photos Of Fastest Car In The World by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Traffic will still hold you along Sagamu road. Please give me a Ram truck.
Re: See The Price And Photos Of Fastest Car In The World by Xionez(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
With that kind of money, i'll get a Royal Blue Bajaj keke with customized Recaro seats, 9inch high profile wheels, Harman Kardon surround sound speakers...and a portable freezer in the back seat to chill my bottles of LaCasera which i would sip while smiling at the condescending look from dude, in a Venom GT, stuck in the famed Lagos traffic.

Haters gonna hate. Ballers gonna keep balling.
Re: See The Price And Photos Of Fastest Car In The World by waleadex(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wow....
Re: See The Price And Photos Of Fastest Car In The World by princemillla(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Saw this car in lekki last Sunday evening I was like waaaaaaw!!

Nigerians got money mehn... na so I dey see rolls royce as if the dey use am for taxi

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Car (uber Spec) For 2m / Sinotruk Hohan、howo、hangzhou Forklift And Spare Parts' Sales / Poco Mobile Phones Xiaomi Poco F1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.