Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Living Ronaldo's Life Isn't Easy- Ronaldo's Doppleganger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Living Ronaldo's Life Isn't Easy- Ronaldo's Doppleganger (737 Views)

Wenger: Hazard Isn't Man To Replace Ronaldo, He Won't Score 50 Goals A Season / Wow!! PSG Star Names Player Better Than Neymar And It Isn't Ronaldo Or Messi / Yeah That's Kind Of The Point Isn't It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living Ronaldo's Life Isn't Easy- Ronaldo's Doppleganger by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Those who know say imitation is limitation, but body double of superstar Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't seem to mind the limitation.
Reports say he has decided to give up his life to look for and work for the Real Madrid maestro,a and in his words, it was truly challenging having to do everything exactly like him. Hear him:

'I have to take care of my body a lot. He is a world-class athlete and has incredible physical qualities. I have to have my body as similar as possible to his all the time, although there are obvious differences due to the genetics.' Diego told Brazilian website UOL Esporte on Sunday.
I have a haircut with his personal hairstyle, Miguel, and I always have to have my hair exactly the same as his.'

'My relationship with Cristiano is very good. It’s true that at the beginning of the work we were more distant, perhaps because of shyness, but over time we got to know each other and I can say that Cristiano is a lovely person. It’s a huge pleasure to work with him. He likes to be with me and I with him. He’s an incredible person.'

Re: Living Ronaldo's Life Isn't Easy- Ronaldo's Doppleganger by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Living Ronaldo's Life Isn't Easy- Ronaldo's Doppleganger by Nostradamus: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
undecidedna work be this? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Wins English Premier League. / Highest Scoring Half System / I Wish Cristiano Ronaldo Was An Argentine - Diego Maradona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.