Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) (41607 Views)

Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Larrykaysail(m): 1:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Noblesoul123:
These ones obviously don't believe in TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED.

Seriously, this Xenophobic attacks must stop.

Innocent students studying abroad could easily be branded as drug dealers and attacked
they have being over oppressed by Nigerians, so there males are always crazy,
right here in Atlanta yankee babes love naija guys,

1 Like

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by keji3974(m): 2:04am On Feb 21, 2017
pastors again
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 21, 2017
haywire1:
We all hate this shìt but let's b sincere wit ourselves, I believe there is something behind this,unemployment rate is high in south Africa,but Nigerians r there living large in wealth(how dey make am there?). The SA citizens r trying to take back their country, they said no drugs nd prostitution unless if there's something else behind it...

Make Nigerians too come home nah abi, all d money wey dey Don make there to come use invest here jare..

I travelled to Churchill New zealand, when earthquake shook d building wey i dey i sharply remember say No place like home.

#

Those people are looking for ways to chase foreigners out of their country so they are coming up with many excuses, SA are the most rude/spoilt people in the world, accusing Nigerians of bringing prostitution in their country is silly, SA is the only country where Edo girls won't think of hustling because their girls are naturally loose/prostitutes, their men have high record or rape cases in the world,
You can talk of drug I will agree,
At 1st they claim we were marrying their girls, it was silly excuse, they come again and said we are taking over shops/business and it was silly,
Their govt don't offer jobs to foreigners so why the aggression?
Have you watched how they loot shops/good from African immigrants? Most of their victims are refugees from Somalia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Babzilla:

For where una want retaliate and how?

U feel say everybody dey zoo wit u?
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 21, 2017
I love this news, call it xenophobic if you like but I call it fighting for their country. No one should invade your country and commit criminal offenses there

As a Nigerian, if you must relocate try making yourself useful to your new country and don't be a parasite.

2 Likes

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 21, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

Those people are looking for ways to chase foreigners out of their country so they are coming up with many excuses, SA are the most rude/spoilt people in the world, accusing Nigerians of bringing prostitution in their country is silly, SA is the only country where Edo girls won't think of hustling because their girls are naturally loose/prostitutes, their men have high record or rape cases in the world,
At 1st they claim we were marrying their girls, it was silly excuse, they come again and said we are taking over shops/business and it was silly,
Have you watched how they loot shops/good from African immigrants? Most of their victims are refugees from Somalia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe

It's their country, go back to yours
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by vicadex07(m): 2:54am On Feb 21, 2017
paskyboy:
Tribalistic MODS here, May God punish your family for banning me just because of naming AFONJAS, Bleep you Iyanla yi

No be your ipob brodas cos am. Na una dey sell drugs now
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by vicadex07(m): 2:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Bede2u:

Mumu post. I knw u were wishing it was Igbo people selling drugs. Now that u have comfirmed that it is a co-afonja like u, u want die. Die inside the lagoon pls. Igbos will keep shaming u nonsense pple. I wander if you guys are truly southerners

Will you shutup. Was drug found on the pastor? Am sure you didn't read the post
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by obontami: 3:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Oyind17:
No place like home kiss
:hmmmmmm smiley
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by oribi(m): 3:51am On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=jesus500 post=53904039][/quote]
every country has it's challenges
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by vioment: 3:53am On Feb 21, 2017
A very bad habit from another African country. It is very similar to the deji of ondo state threatening a group of another group, having meeting.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by macanu(m): 4:03am On Feb 21, 2017
What Trevor Noah wrote about South Africans
There are about 2.3 million Immigrants living in South Africa, this number includes other Africans, Chinese, Bangladeshi, Indians, middle easterners and Europeans who are not born in SA. out of this number, only 1.6 million are Africans. The 1.6 MILLION Africans mostly run small shops, vending, service industries etc. They may lay claim to less than 0.00001% of wealth in SA.
Whites in South Africa makes up about 8.7% of the population and controls over 85% wealth. Though there are increases in black CEOs and managers, these are mere servants and just a optical presentations. There are about 6000 Europeans families who own over 85% of agricultural lands in south Africa. So when I hear south Africans claiming that other Africans are competing with them on dwindling/scarce resources, I say that your anger and outrage is misplaced. African immigrants don't own lands, don't run companies, don't own mining companies, don't operate trophy hunting companies, do not ship out capital to European banks.
Yours is a complete misplaced anger, prejudice and xenophobia built up out of inferiority complex created by decades of apartheid and oppression. I don't see fellow African as a competitor but a fellow compatriot who is struggling to feed his family and have some comfort in this short life-time. If you feel undeserved in wealth distribution, please research again who controls that wealth and it has nothing to do with some Nigerian, Zimbabwean or Mozambican working in a restaurant or Ethiopian running a small shop, or a Ghanaian mechanic working hard in the sun.
There is zero excuse to hate or despise any African at all, there are no merits for it and it's baseless at best. When African Immigrants living in SA start owning like 20% of wealth and not hiring SA natives, then I will be on the streets with you to protest. Till then, if you hate fellow African for simply running a simple store, you are nothing but a buffoon, slowpoke who was prematurely circumcised and never grew up. Base your hate on facts, not inferiority complex. That's all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 21, 2017
This is what a trump administration means the world over.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by happney65: 4:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Freeezzz:

Ehen, these are my people bros obontobolo.
Funny enough, I know him, someone close to me had attended his church when he was in SA.
cool

Henhen?Imagine that..
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Sleekdude4u(m): 4:57am On Feb 21, 2017
That was then, home is worst now

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:05am On Feb 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
iif na Nigeria.

Na Fayose and FFK go be lead defense counsels.

They will claim it is part of the Islamization agenda.
jus wondering they re going 2b screaming in this case.
bunch of hypocrites.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Larrykaysail:
they have being over oppressed by Nigerians, so there males are always crazy,
right here in Atlanta yankee babes love naija guys,

Na so? Make i come that ATL side if it is really popping over there. grin
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Southies been hating since the days of Apartheid tongue angry
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by holysina(m): 5:37am On Feb 21, 2017
khukhi:
Lol! @Hiv infested country mmm but ur brothers wire them up and down....anyway. Youre right. Our people expect free housing,education,health care, water and power from government. Some people can nolonger think for themselves as a result. If only they realised what they could learn from people from outside the country.

You are right. But on the issue of drugs, the youths and police are not seeious about stopping it they must stop attacking the branches and cut off the roots. Nigerians just happen to be the major distributors, they should stop those who bring it in like somalians, Pakistan's, Indians and some Portuguese. This guys runs big super markets and behind that super markets they bring in drugs and the largest quAntity ever. South Africans knows this but they seems to be scared of any ppl with white complexion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 21, 2017
jesus500:
I am tired of defending nigeria on social media because no matter how I try, the truth remains the truth. Even on CNN anytime I comment, see how people will attack my identity. This is getting out of hand.
Stop defending them, Nigerians have soiled their name abroad just to make money. What our people do abroad is outright disgusting.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 21, 2017
sonnie10:
Just here to check names
i have noticed that u will always come here to check names.... Are u stupid?
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by giles14(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2017
samyyoung:
Nigerians must GO
mtn dstv shoprite samillers and countless of their companies must leave.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by martineverest(m): 6:05am On Feb 21, 2017
these countries shud stop issuuing visa to nigerians ,except those are going for studies or transactions etc
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by martineverest(m): 6:06am On Feb 21, 2017
giles14:
mtn dstv shoprite samillers and countless of their companies must leave.
are these companies illegal

Tell urself the truth,pls

nigerians are too criminally-minded.the fact that we tolerate it doesnt mean other shud
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by dbynonetwork: 6:27am On Feb 21, 2017
EWAagoyin:
south Africa...... never wished to visit that poo of a country I rather visit Egypt than go to south Africa.... dirty pigs ... the only reason that whole country isn't still looks like ajegunle is because of the white presence there.... ugly people the only thing meaningful they can show off is dere women with big buttocks.... intellectually zero..... give Nigeria 24/7 electricity and 80% of industries and factories over dere will relocate here... useless beings..... opportunists

Nigeria once had 24/7 electricity, with the situation of things and The kind of leaders we have I doubt if in the next hundred of years we could still achieve 24/7 electricity.
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by Paretomaster(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2017
I no blame them, no be Flattinoes cause am.....
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by ritababe(f): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2017
OoniOfIfe:

must you bring Edo girls into this?
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by checkolatunji: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2017
jesus500:
I am tired of defending nigeria on social media because no matter how I try, the truth remains the truth. Even on CNN anytime I comment, see how people will attack my identity. This is getting out of hand.

Bet Why?
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2017
AntiWailer:
iif na Nigeria.

Na Fayose and FFK go be lead defense counsels.

They will claim it is part of the Islamization agenda.

This is the most idiotic piece of shiiit I've ever read. I think you should've said that if it were in Nigeria, our useless and bigoted demon of a president will be the one shielding Lybians, Malians, Niger Fulani herdsmen terrorizing Nigerians..
Re: SA Mob Beat Up Cele Pastor Accused Of Selling Drugs, Running Brothels (pics) by ritababe(f): 6:45am On Feb 21, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Nigeria once had 24/7 electricity, with the situation of things and The kind of leaders we have I doubt if in the next hundred of years we could still achieve 24/7 electricity.

24/7 electricity? which time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / My Pastor Justified Taking Another Wife With Scripture, Is He Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.