Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz (59963 Views)

BBNaija: Enkay Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Maltreating’ Cindy / Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Lanretoye(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bullshit!!!
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
Esepanye:
there force you?
Gbenusoun joor. I no dey watch. I've never and will never watch

I'm just tired seeing it flood our NL front page

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by spayor(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
On behalf of banky and falz...I forgive you & on behalf of the teaming fans...I accept your apology!!!!!!
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by HarveySpecter1: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Why apologize to ugly girls who are intimidated by your beauty?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fuji house of Blowjorb and Svcking.....

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by HEEBRAHIIM(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Shame on her.
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by aku626(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
They're people on earth at, that don't know MJ who's banky?
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Fammm(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Please when will this show come to an end?

I don tire
come end am nah, Mumu angry
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by officialJP(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
so if dem no evict her she no go cam down always learn to be humble whether you're in position or not
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Gifty , pretty girl.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fammm:
come end am nah, Mumu angry
thanks
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Emmahunk(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
You will surely go places. Apologies like this don't come easy. I for one cannot differentiate the two from Osadebe and Oriental brothers. I must have heardand eenjoyed their songs without knowing them. So I ask ;"why the noise? "
Hold your head high dear for you are already in the,corridors of fame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by 9ja4show: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
This girl will make money ....make una relax dey hate on her; she will break into nollywood easily , I am sure alot of you will want to watch her movies hoping to hear her speak bad English, unfortunately for you she will be given a script to read and money will just enter.

SPEAKING ENGLISH NOR BE INTELLIGENCE OH, I don't know how to speak Yoruba & igbo ...come and beat me na

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by bethyz(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
I see no big deal in what she said. I can decide not to know anybody tomorrow. Must I know you? The people everybody is crucifying her for not know probably havnt done jack for her. She doesn't no him so what. people sef. For me falz, face or whatever all of them call themselves I don't no them the only musician I can easily recall are people I like their songs. Am not a fan of music so how would I no them. Before I knew the difference between two young musicians wetin be their name sef? The two wey get baby mama. Lol whatever it is it took times. Because I like one of their song. This apology no get head. If it's me . I wont give it.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Fammm(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
thanks
lol. Sorry smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Fhowe: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
I hear a lot of songs I like but to be honest I don t know the names and can't even recognise most of them if I see them in person make una free the girl if she chooses to know banky w or not its her life and it does not even remove any hair from bamky whether she knows him or not that is how you people keep over hyping this yeyebrities and you let it get into their heads that is how they go up and down slapping gate men and bouncers believing everybody knows who dey are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Chregor(m): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
If you understand this girl click share, if you no undastanam click like. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by SmartMugu: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
Esepanye:
there force you?
Sorry, what country is this type of English from?
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by progress69: 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Honestly I don't know why people are attacking this girl. If u know how many songs i know, but don't even have an idea of who sang it. I only got to know falz too just recently when I came across some girls watching Jennifer's diary. I couldn't havr recognised him in person if not for that day. There are some musical celebs i still can't recognize their pictures not to talk of in person.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by progress69: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fhowe:
I hear a lot of songs I like but to be honest I don t know the names and can't even recognise most of them if I see them in person make una free the girl if she chooses to know banky w or not its her life and it does not even remove any hair from bamky whether she knows him or not that is how you people keep over hyping this yeyebrities and you let it get into their heads that is how they go up and down slapping gate men and bouncers believing everybody knows who dey are

Omo... i just tire. As in I just go to know Falz this year via Jenifer's diary. I know someone is called falz and he sings, but didn't know him facially

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Kpeshi10(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
Deeypeey:
People are bn mean oo...sorry babe,u shot ursef in the leg...
Wetin dis one dey talk??
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by kinggsley939: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Lol is this even necessary http://www.tubemack.com.ng/view/c2Ypw4KfOxY/bb-naija-contestant-gifty-says-she-doesnt-know-banky-w In this video she says she doesnt know banky na...its obvious so why will she now lie that she meant she has never met him before??
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by jinxet2000: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Ehe! now you have come back to Nigeria tones. Before you were sounding oyibo oyibo that's why you didn't know my boy Banky AKA lagos party boy, AKA handsome boy, AKA Wizkid raiser.
Ok, now let us pray for her... Amen
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by iphanyi10(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Now you are back to reality....game over...anyway lets wait for falz and banky to acknowledge ur appology cos its evident dey dnt really give a Bleep....nd d last Bleep i have has been taken
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by fortunechy(m): 12:06am On Feb 21, 2017
as if we care.......get out

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Nickymezor(f): 12:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmmmm, finalli her senses don return... Anyway, its gud she has apologised tho the deed has bin done....Her apology will go a long way sha.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by rawgurl(f): 12:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Ewu adorablepepple come over here

1 Like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by illegalking: 12:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Deeypeey:
People are bn mean oo...sorry babe,u shot ursef in the leg...
what's this again!!!
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by justjify(m): 12:14am On Feb 21, 2017
spayor:
On behalf of banky and falz...I forgive you & on behalf of the teaming fans...I accept your apology!!!!!!
Oga Banky W and Falz representer,
WEHDONE SIR

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by fishkaveli(m): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2017
she has gotten what she wanted....attention
Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by Benteazaa(m): 12:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Nigerians be like

Re: Gifty Apologises To Banky W & Fans. Explains Why She Doesn't Know Banky W & Falz by olawoyin3(m): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2017
engrMikemd:
apologies accepted
she offend u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / Name The Films You Have Watched 5 Times And You Still Find Em Interesting / Shine Ya Eye Housemates Visit BBNaija House For The Last Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.