Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,768 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) (38771 Views)

We Believe We Are All One, One Nigeria Forever – Biafran War Veterans / The Implication Of Biafran Nation - Ekweremadu Speaks / Foreign Journalist In Owerri To See Biafran War Weapons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2017
The war paved way for corruption....
We may never find our way till we go back to find the cause of the war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by jbkomo(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2017
And yet, some want us back into dis. In Trump voice 'just saying'
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2017
The news paper no get name?
Its fake, how can a news be printed on poster, where dem see camera in 1970 after civil war?
Afonjas, continue deceiving urself

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by fufuNegusi(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2017
that white boy though

who else feels Nigeria would have been better, if we had allowed the whites stay after independence

our black brained leaders seems not to be greedy alone but visionless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by inourcare: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2017
It Was Not Needed In The First Place.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by scobaba: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2017
nobody likes war.

see even the Nigerian side that won are happy the war ended.

Nobody by the way we are created likes blood shed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by shamecurls(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2017
zendy:
Anyone who looks at that picture well will see that it is 'staged'

They just brought a group of boys and asked them to stare at a newspaper and raise their hands.

The picture is fake!

I wonder if anyone saw the little white boy in the picture?

Sorry!

Your pint is noted.

Enlighten us on how ojukwu surrendered after Benjamin Adekunle and Olusegun Obasanjo dealt a collateral damage on the Biafran army.

Tell us how the Nigerian Army surrendered and pleaded for peace
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by hollywater: 8:36am On Feb 21, 2017
zendy:

They just brought a group of boys and asked them to stare at a newspaper and raise their hands.

The picture is fake!

Just my opinion too.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by Amarabae(f): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2017
3million lives wasted because of Crude oil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by hollywater: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2017
Afonja's haba.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by hucienda: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2017
zendy:

The picture is fake!

This guy should be a detective. I've seen this pic before but never noticed what you just pointed out.

Almost 50 years later, in hind sight, considering the mess the country's been ever since, was it really worth it keeping the country from going their separate ways? The mess of then still is ever present, even worse now.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by zendy: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2017
StOla:

I guess unconditional surrender of Biafra was staged too?
Ojukwu running off to Ivory Coast was staged too?
The numerous mercenaries fighting for Biafra were staged too?

The topic of the thread is the picture and none the things you mentioned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by shamecurls(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Mologi:
so "they" were termed rebels....

hmmmm.......#ogadimma

What other word would have been suitable?
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by levos2007(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2017
zendy:

The picture is fake!

You right. Look at the face expression of the guy on far right

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by Damibiz(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2017
Nd i think they will nt get a chance even now'...#GODBLESSNIGERIA
mykelmeezy:
Biafra land of the rising sun

what a country it could have been

too bad we never got a chance to find out
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by SmartMugu: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2017
The man holding that poster looks like Tonyebacanister. That guy do old o.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by Karlman: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2017
ONE DAY WE WILL CELEBRATE BIAFRA OUR COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Victory is sweet grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Karlman:
ONE DAY WE WILL CELEBRATE BIAFRA OUR COUNTRY
I seriously doubt it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by logica(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2017
ceejay80s:
where dem see camera in 1970 after civil war?
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by Lasskeey: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2017
grin

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by paskyboy: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2017
ONE NIGERIA, I HOPE THE COWARD AFONJAS ARE ENJOYING IT

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by Cue(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Amarabae:
3million lives wasted because of Crude oil.
This is all u know about what led to the war? Pls read up or ask Ur daddy to tell u the story.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by chris31(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
Nigerians celebrating the end of Nigerian Civil War, better known as the Biafran War, after over two and a half years of horror, 1970.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/throwback-photo-nigerians-celebrating.html?m=1
U people are mad & stupid
What have gain posting this?
Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by MCDanselm(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2017
zendy:

The picture is fake!

U'r right
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by Karlman: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2017
StOla:

I guess unconditional surrender of Biafra was staged too?
Ojukwu running off to Ivory Coast was staged too?
The numerous mercenaries fighting for Biafra were staged too?
...mercenaries fightin for biafra? lol ...with egyptian pilots and sixteen million pounds from britain and WW2 left over weapons from same britain to keep this contraption together. ...NIGERIA HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER WIN A WAR.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by Youngbarna(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2017
zendy:

The picture is fake!

i c d whyt boy
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by amadice(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2017
zendy:

The picture is fake!

...I adore ur brilliance..
Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by thesicilian: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2017
victorvezx:

Yes. At least our oil the biafrans wan thief for free still dey Naija hand
But isn't it evident, with the likes of Ibori, Alamieyeseigha, and hundreds of other corrupt leaders, that the Niger Delta with or without oil still would have remained an impoverished, waste land?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) by Life4Varnity: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2017
zendy:

The picture is fake!

Yes I don see am

I scrolled up to re confirm

But did you know that war brings different people together and it also spare people and family apart

So that's not a real proof that it was staged'''''

More proof pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In July 2020 / Ruins Of Jacob Obande's Official Car Spotted In Otukpo (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Cletus Tyokyaa, Benue PDP Governorship Campaign DG With ₦100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.