Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Story (adventure of a barrack girl)By Rita Fredrick - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Story (adventure of a barrack girl)By Rita Fredrick (1061 Views)

Story Of A Barrack Child / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story (adventure of a barrack girl)By Rita Fredrick by ElajRita(f): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Copyright@2017...
Rita Fredrick...
This work is purely a work of fiction and the likeness of any character to anyone alive or dead both in name and physical descriptions is a coincidence. That said ,apart from the locations which were adopted to inculcate the ingredients of reality.
all rights reserved , no part of this work should be re written in any form electronic or manual and the above stated if infringed is subject to prosecution on the basis of plagiarism. The author reserves the sole right to press charges in view of breach on the above and afore mentioned.
Daily updates, except Sundays

Re: My Story (adventure of a barrack girl)By Rita Fredrick by ElajRita(f): 10:18am On Feb 22, 2017
Noted
Re: My Story (adventure of a barrack girl)By Rita Fredrick by Makom56(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2017
first of all, tank u for putting this piece together, please try and put ur story in english cos most of u cant read in pidgin. Tanks and God bless u
Re: My Story (adventure of a barrack girl)By Rita Fredrick by dasilver20(f): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kudos dear u dey try

(1) (Reply)

When I Found Love / [STORY]:- Pastor’s Second Wife – Episode 1 / Psychopath 70+ – Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.