Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS (9602 Views)

Why Hàusa Men Are D Real Deal When It Comes To Sex / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / 13 NAUGHTY Things I Use NAIRALAND For And How I Do It... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by SINZ: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Another one cheesy
And another one smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by rawpadgin(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2017
some people are so jobless
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by columbus007(m): 8:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Useless things everywhere, some of us blame Nigerians abroad for been bursted mainwhile the so many of us that are bad eggs are even worst,impersonators everywhere behind so many moniker here,that was how one useless girl that calls herself susan almost started collecting money from me,almost turning me to her sugar daddy,thief, she must have come out with another moniker again to continue her conny ways.

1 Like

Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Jflex07(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Another one cheesy
if you can't prove them wrong then Shut the Bleep off.. pervert
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by stanleykoko: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Amarabae:
I suspected that "lady" to be fake by her comments.
Identity theft is a huge crime.
I remember when I was in 3rd year, a girl used my photo and identity(my department) to dupe a soldier.
The soldier came with two of his men to my department,they directed them to where we normally have lectures.
They came there, searched for me using that pix and saw me, I was writing assignment.
They just excused me out of the class, ...don't want to continue,it was horrible.
If not for my courserep then who was following us, I for hear wee.
I later discovered the girl who did that.

Wow. What a touching story.
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by rill: 8:14am On Feb 21, 2017
Truth is, some Bleep boys go still send pm to him even after seeing this.
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Durhleepee(f): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Hehe, I can't laugh grin
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Ginaz(f): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2017
I've been laughing since ooooooooo, chaiiiiiii. I no fit laugh at the mumu wey send message o.

grin
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Ginaz(f): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Amarabae:
I suspected that "lady" to be fake by her comments.
Identity theft is a huge crime.
I remember when I was in 3rd year, a girl used my photo and identity(my department) to dupe a soldier.
The soldier came with two of his men to my department,they directed them to where we normally have lectures.
They came there, searched for me using that pix and saw me, I was writing assignment.
They just excused me out of the class, ...don't want to continue,it was horrible.
If not for my courserep then who was following us, I for hear wee.
I later discovered the girl who did that.

I like your side ear piercing, pls how is it done? Waiting for reply cos I love it so much.
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:

And another one smiley
Oya clap for yaseff.. You did good undecided

Mr buster rhymes cheesy
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by SINZ: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Oya clap for yaseff.. You did good undecided
Mr buster rhymes cheesy
grin
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by EasyMind(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2017
A lot of Fake account here... They know themselves
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by eezeribe(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Both the real and fake jessicaseth are inconsequential...

It's only in Nigeria that people of no value to the society try to become important on social media and some wasted youths would be celebrating them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by rosalieene(f): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2017
grin cheesy grin Rotflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2017
eezeribe:
Both the real and fake jessicaseth are inconsequential...

It's only in Nigeria that people of no value to the society try to become important on social media and the wasted youths would be celebrating them.
Hahaha.. What's wrong with celebrating beauty? sad
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by SINZ: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
wink wink
Aproko cheesy
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:

Aproko cheesy
Iss our work oh wink wink
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Amarabae(f): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Ginaz:

I like your side ear piercing, pls how is it done? Waiting for reply cos I love it so much.
ok sister. I had mine at the age of 15, my big sis did it for me.
If you want to do the Tragus.
You take this step.
1. Get a needle. Though some advice against the sewing ones.
2. Get ur glove,dettol, cotton wool and soap
3. Clean ur ear with the soap or a dettol.
4. Sterelize the needle by holding it over a fire or flame.
5. Put a heavy wool at the back of ur tragus to prevent needle piercing into ur inner ear.
6. ITS THE D-TIME, use soap and water to wet the area, relax ur body, quickly and force pierce the needle through the tragus.
7. Leave it there for 10mins.
8. When you finally remove it, clean up any blood that comes out.
9. Don't put any earring there for 2weeks, let it heal up.
Thats it. I broke it down so that you will understand.
You can get someone to help you.
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by luscioustrish(f): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Amarabae:
You take this step.
5. Put a heavy wool at the back of ur tragus to prevent needle piercing into ur inner ear.
6. ITS THE D-TIME, use soap and water to wet the area, relax ur body, quickly and force pierce the needle through the tragus.

This is more painful shocked....mine was done by a professional and he inserted the ring immediately,the only pain I experienced was when the needle was passing through cheesy
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
SINZ:

And another one smiley
epic cheesy

Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Amarabae(f): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2017
luscioustrish:

This is more painful shocked....mine was done by a professional and he inserted the ring immediately,the only pain I experienced was when the needle was passing through cheesy
which one did u do? Is it the lobe?
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by luscioustrish(f): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Amarabae:
which one did u do? Is it the lobe?

No ..tragus
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Amarabae(f): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2017
luscioustrish:

No ..tragus
okay.
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Ginaz(f): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Amarabae:
You take this step.

I'm shivering......needle and fire? I can't do it myself o shocked shocked
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Amarabae(f): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2017
Ginaz:

I'm shivering......needle and fire? I can't do it myself o shocked shocked
hahahahahahaha.
Then get a professional or a friend who can help you.
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Ginaz(f): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2017
luscioustrish:

No ..tragus

Location of where you got it done please? I love it so much and always admirer.
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by luscioustrish(f): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Ginaz:

Location of where you got it done please? I love it so much and always admirer.

Egbeda..Lagos smiley
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Everyone knew

wrong.
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Another one cheesy

Post the people that sent you PM's for the LOLZ
I'm assuming this is why you opened this account? i mean no one is that dumb to leave the real owners instagram on their profile except this was just for fun.
Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by SINZ: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2017
lefulefu:
epic cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Admin401:

Post the people that sent you PM's for the LOLZ
I'm assuming this is why you opened this account? i mean no one is that dumb to leave the real owners instagram on their profile except this was just for fun.
dats what i am waiting for sef grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / Chika Ike Wants You To See Fresh Laps And Backside (photos) / Do White People Pay Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.