Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On (21098 Views)

Order Of Polls: Jonathan Backs National Assembly, Labels APC A Failure / Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman / Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On by Longman6(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
The camp is divided

There hero cannot even help as the boat sink on the high sea

God arise let my enemies be scattered the way pdp is scattered right now

Sarrki,have noticed your actions on this forum and most admit that your zeal to propagate the failures of Apc is quit trilling. However you seem like an individual who has lost his moral compass and has decided to turn a blind eye to the logic of reasoning, it would always serve you well to develop your PR skills in other to make a tempoary successs of the path you are currently trending.Before i go on i must say that am neither a fan of APC or PDP so it would serve you well to know i dont owe my alligence to any of them.

Sarrki i would like you to tell me the ideology of the APC in a sentence, dont come with the generalized "We are democrats"

Point out one sector of the economy that has withneesed significant improvement in the last 18months.

What innovation is the Apc bringing to the table when about 23% of the 2017 budget would be used for Debt financing and 25% of the budget would be borrowed.

Admist a forex crises, the president of a country is incuring medical expenses in pounds and the federal ministry of information is trying to promote made in Nigerian goods and services

Buhari deposed a Civilian government in 1983 yet he was sworn in by a direct replica of the 1979 constitution in 2015... is that moral

Asides the Social investment plan of this administration noting else has been good, let me remind you of the number of firms that have left this country since 2015,

Gej might not be a good leader but you make a mess of Buhari whenever you abuse him by saying he was not sensitive.. remember when Gej wanted to increase fuel price he made Ngozi, Sanusi and Oshiomole enlighten the people first, he didnt stop the occupy Nigeria protest remember neither did he behave like Buhari who stoped an ordinary Musician

Who is that president in the world that stays out of his country for 25days, what is the name of that party that doubled inflation rate in less than two years despite an increase in fuel prices

Yaradua started with amnesty Buhari in all; wisdom started with millitary invassion...

Buhari is defending an SFG who is using millions to clear grass

Guy be objective if you are a patriots as you claim but if you really are a paid agent... i think you are not good at all, go and learn..
Re: Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On by blesoh(f): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Do you sleep at all? grin grin grin Abi over 10 dudes control this monicker grin
I seriously doubt, cos dude is so irritating, I wonder if APC pay him. Their children are busy making money he's here jumping up and down mtheeew.
Re: Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On by tolguy(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2017
UmuEri:
Which Jonathan backing Sheriff?

Instead of Tinubu's newspaper to focus on the activities of the mere commissioner in Aso Rock, and the near death of the Cow-in-Chief who abdicated his duty and condensed in London. They are busy making mockery of journalism.

**spits** on Tinubu newspaper
u guys r 4nny aftr he died now near death
Re: Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2017
PDP IS DEAD I SWEAR 2 GOD ALMIGHTY NO MEDICINE OR DRUGS CN REVIVE IT BAK 2 LYF..
Re: Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On by duwdu: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2017
ericsmith:

tinubu newspaper or jonathan said it ...... its national newspaper let jonathan debunk it,, why r low life masses like this ... even if naa buhari newspaper as long as it reports wat truly happened ... take a bow

Well said, ericsmith.

P34c3
Re: Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On by thanknairaland1: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2017
what does Mr Joe meant by saying dis ? i have met with Sheriff. And I have met with others. I will still meet with others, so that we will be able to do what is expected of us as a political party.”
Re: Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On by johnpaul7766: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2017
yesterday won and big congrats to my VIP member,today's fixed game is for those who have win game and is available with 300, to subscribe see picture to call or whatsapp please is not free, no after payment ok
Re: Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On by Jaymaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

I Stand With Samuel Anyanwu

I Stand With Yemi Osinbajo cool

Leg no dey pain you?
Re: Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On by lawlahbammy(f): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:

Abi these one too nah tinubu newspaper ?

http://www.leadership.ng/news/573012/pdp-crisis-jonathan-endorses-sheriff-faction

Tell him my brother cheesy
Re: Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On by Annie939(f): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
silly people
Re: Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On by Deadlytruth(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
With GEJ backing Sheriff now, what does that suggest of the relationship between PDP and BH under GEJ's regime?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate / The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga / Court Sacks Senator Emmanuel Bwacha For Defecting to APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.