Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) (54780 Views)

Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Why I cut my wife’s corpse into bits—Suspect

ON FEBRUARY 21, 2017

By Esther Onyegbula

The father of three, Sakiru Bello, who is currently being investigated at the homicide unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIID, has denied the allegation that he murdered his ex-wife, Sherifat Bello.

According to the 36-year-old suspect, “I called her on February 13 and she came to see me at home. Later, both of us went to the Island. It was on our way back that a commercial bus hit the bike that we boarded and she fell, hitting her head on the ground.

“When we got home, she started complaining of pain in the head and then she died. I didn’t take her to the hospital because I didn’t have money.

“After she died, I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t call her family members since we aren’t in good terms. It was while thinking about what to do that a thought came into my mind that I should cut her corpse into pieces to enable me dispose off her remains easily.

“So I cut her head, her breast, her leg and other parts of her body. I later wrapped them in a sack before taking it to an uncompleted building, where I buried the parts in different holes.”

Father-in-law

According to the father of the deceased, “I reported the case to the Area ‘B’ Police Command, when we didn’t see her, not knowing that he had killed her. When we called him, he said he was somewhere in Ibadan and gave us an address.

“However, when we got to the address, he was not there. Luckily, police arrested him in Lagos where he was hiding. He is denying that he killed her, but he cut her corpse into bits. All we want is proper investigation and justice in this case.”

Lamenting, the elder sister of the deceased, Shakirat, told Vanguard: “My sister is a nurse. She is the one who has been catering for the family, while they were married. She once bought him a bike and later, a Danfo just to ensure that he is gainfully employed. But nothing came out of it.

“About a year ago, she raised alarm that he wanted to use her for rituals, so the two families came together and they separated them.”

It will be recalled that Shakiru Bello was alleged to have dismembered the wife’s body and buried same in a shallow grave, before leaving for Ibadan, his home town.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/cut-wifes-corpse-bits-suspect/

8 Shares

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:11am On Feb 21, 2017
People always have excuses for committing a crime.

19 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by poshestmina(f): 6:20am On Feb 21, 2017
You should have reported after the accident (if at all there was any). ugly man!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2017
he should v myndd44 his bizness
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by success1smyn(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2017
he's not telling the truth

Ritualists everywhere, may God save us o

34 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2017
terrible
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Look at all the plaster on him, she must have put up a fight going by those injuries. Evil being

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2017
success1smyn:

Some of us feel so , too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2017
i comment my reserve ......he should have cooked it and eat

2 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Aadeyinka(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2017
success1smyn:

lock the idiot in the den of lions at zoo

7 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Sakiru Bello is an afonja man...

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by ayusco85(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Blood of nebuchaddenezar sad shocked shocked
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by sod09(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2017
afonja muslim grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Na Dem! Those "BELLO PEEPS"! wink
Ritualists. grin

Nurse-killings in Nigeria too? shocked

38 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2017
Namecheckers, are you guys on break or what?

First 13 comments has no NCAN on it

Anyway, reporting live from the ancient city of Benin, the Edo state capital.

His names depicts where he is from.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by officialJP(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2017
i no dem dem their full of bad things

11 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by maberry(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
As soon as I see the topic, I done already know the people involved

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Ritual things...bloody liar
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
On seeing the headline I already know na them lipsrsealed

Put him where he belong biko ...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Harmony92(f): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2017
U best idea was to cut her into bits. We know that you are lying but kontinu

11 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2017
He shouldn't be taken seriously on this matter,he has more to talk about,let him have some beating in his life he's a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by annnikky(f): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2017
D man need to be castrated honestly undecided
This man is really a devil incarnate

4 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by holluwai(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2017
What the fcck is this?

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by ajanma2(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Endtime
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by Uceegal: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
angry angry
Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
sick idiot, parents and society no go let women rest, pushing them to the hands of beaters and killers. wont be suprised her parents advised her to stay put with the bastard. he shud be feed to lions in ibadan zoo

13 Likes

Re: Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos) by afamaustin(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2017
And u cut ur own wife into peaces

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.