Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,021 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara (21807 Views)

Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Fumes, Says Won’t Allow Buhari To Jail Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by chinjo(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2017
myfantasies:
He don already disgrace himself

U just spoke my mind
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by stanleykoko: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2017
myfantasies:

Hmmmmm

Ok

Yeah. Just try and reply smiley

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by bobbiekrantz: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Kyase:

And only fool with mentally wrecked brain will be discussing a different issue in a different post.....

Where's your sense?
Do you have sense?

Don't answer that, it's obvious

Argue with facts and stop making blind arguments with yabs just to justify your paymaster.
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by femolii: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Will should learn how to respect our president.
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Kyase(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2017
bobbiekrantz:

Where's your sense?
Do you have sense?

Don't answer that, it's obvious

Argue with facts and stop making blind arguments with yabs just to justify your paymaster.
Face front
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Kyase(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2017
myfantasies:

Yeah... Ur whole clan
See this dead brain oooo.
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by myfantasies(f): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Kyase:

See this dead brain oooo.

So is ur whole clan
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Kyase(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2017
myfantasies:

So is ur whole clan

Weya we don quarrel do, how you?
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by EAZY2422(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2017
Kyase:

You mean you?
you see your life.just imagine how you are here draging unneccesary issues with a lady.disrespecting yourself upandan....and she is even finishing your life with her mouth.oga get sense.go and make money and stop behaving like a daft punk.
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Kyase(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2017
EAZY2422:
you see your life.just imagine how you are here draging unneccesary issues with a lady.disrespecting yourself upandan....and she is even finishing your life with her mouth.oga get sense.go and make money and stop behaving like a daft punk.
Face front
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Hanendez(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2017
swagagolic01:
All I wanna say is that, they don't really care abt us....

Stupid fools in abuja, make una dey chop our money anyhow una like, has d 2016 budget been implemented? ?? Fools

I dedicate this FTC to hon Martin mannah, representing the good pipu of ahoada east1 in RHOA, tho uve forgotten me, buh may ya political carerrer continue flying
He who calls his brother a fool, shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by myfantasies(f): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kyase:

Weya we don quarrel do, how you?

Fine nd u
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Kyase(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
myfantasies:

Fine nd u
Am just there, hope all is well
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by myfantasies(f): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kyase:

Am just there, hope all is well

We tank God

At least we r still trying to eat 3 square meal a day
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
omogin:
How did we pick only clowns as leaders in this country

Didnt pick anyone.
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Kyase(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
myfantasies:

We tank God

At least we r still trying to eat 3 square meal a day
abi na.
We thank God then
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by jordinsparkles(f): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
I'm short of words
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by jordinsparkles(f): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kyase:
You mean you?
stop being childish
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by jordinsparkles(f): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kyase:
Face front
e pain u hehehehe
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Kyase(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
jordinsparkles:
e pain u hehehehe
babe take your time
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by jordinsparkles(f): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kyase:
babe take your time
fine!! I haff hear
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Kyase(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
jordinsparkles:
fine!! I haff hear
Good girl, see as you fine anyhow
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by jordinsparkles(f): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kyase:
Good girl, see as you fine anyhow
awwwn thanks
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Kyase(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
jordinsparkles:
awwwn thanks
comoth who dash you grin
Anyways can we exchange contacts cool
Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Dareomo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
This will give them extra access to over pad the budget #BudgetPadding.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Jesusloveyou: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
smogup:
APC has nothing to offer us other than lies and cover up of their corrupt practices
because they dont know how to steal 30tr like your ineffectual buffoon

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by smogup: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
because they dont know how to steal 30tr like your ineffectual buffoon
I'm neither for APC nor for PDP. People like you are the reason why Nigerians are suffering

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by Jesusloveyou: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
smogup:
I'm neither for APC nor for PDP. People like you are the reason why Nigerians are suffering
becos i join your ineffectual buffoon to eat the 30tr that cause recession

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by lastpage: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
repogirl:
Buhari is already doing a good job of it by himself, even if you don't allow him, he will still disgrace and embarrass himself. cheesy

Well, Buhari we know, since 1983! ...and he is currently the C-in-C and President of the Fed Rep of Nigeria

So, Who is ya faceless Father?
Tell us what he has done or achieved in his entire miserable life, ........apart from spawning an uncouth, imbecilic retard like you?

Awon omo radarada dede!

Lastpage!

Re: We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara by repogirl(f): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
lastpage:

Well, Buhari we know, since 1983! ...and he is currently the C-in-C and President of the Fed Rep of Nigeria

So, Who is my faceless Father?
Tell us what he has done or achieved in his entire miserable life, ........apart from spawning an uncouth, imbecilic retard like myself?

omo radarada dede ni mi ! Ashawo oshi ni Iya mi. Omu hoti yo ni Baba mi. Oloriburuku, Omo ale jati jati ni awon egbon ati aburo mi. Ko ni da fun Emi ati gbogbo Ile mi.

Lastfool!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG / Snapshot Of Revised Labour Party Presidential Campaigh Time Table / BAN ON GRAZING: AFENIFERE BACKS FAYOSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.