Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu (918 Views)

Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group / Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu / Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by mzirawo: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2017
UNDER BUHARI, NAIRA NOW AFRICA’S WORST CURRENCY – EKWEREMADU
SOURCE: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/under-buhari-naira-now-africas-worst.html

THE DEPUTY PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE, SENATOR IKE EKWEREMADU, ON MONDAY, TOOK A SWIPE AT THE ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS ADMINISTRATION LED BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI, SAYING THE ECONOMY HAS SUFFERED MORE CRISIS UNDER THE NEW GOVERNMENT.

EKWEREMADU SAID THIS AT THE PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY’S NATIONAL STAKEHOLDERS’ MEETING HELD AT THE EKITI STATE GOVERNOR’S LODGE, ASOKORO, ABUJA, ON MONDAY.THE DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT, WHILE DECRYING THE WORSENING ECONOMIC CONDITIONS OF THE COUNTRY, ALLEGED THAT “ALL APC PROMISES HAD BEEN KEPT IN THE REVERSE ORDER.”

HE WAS QUOTED BY HIS SPECIAL ADVISER ON MEDIA, MR UCHE ANICHUKWU, AS SAYING, “THEY TOLD US THAT ONE US DOLLAR WOULD BE ONE NAIRA WHEN THEY TAKE OVER. HAS THAT HAPPENED? TODAY, OUR CURRENCY IS THE WORST CURRENCY IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA. IS THAT THE TYPE OF DEMOCRACY WE LOOKED FORWARD TO? I CAN SEE A SITUATION WHERE THE PRICE OF OIL IS GOING UP AND THE VALUE OF NAIRA IS GOING DOWN. WHAT TYPE OF ECONOMICS IS THAT?

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by sarrki(m): 6:31am On Feb 21, 2017
Ekwere shut up

2 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by sarrki(m): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Are you not part of the system?

Make a single law that will ease the suffering of the masses

Stop spewing thrash online

We are not gullible

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
Ekwere shut up

go and tell your father like that

how many of your kings men have you abused today

nonsense !

God punish devil

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by voiceoftheupcom: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2017
sad story for the gods
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by otabuko(m): 6:43am On Feb 21, 2017
This one no be news naa, Zombies know it's true, the wailers knows too!
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2017
the economic damages done so far by this administration will hardly be redeemed in near future

everything just they happen like action film

3 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by tunderay(m): 6:49am On Feb 21, 2017
This is coming from somebody that have been in government since the inception of this democracy , he was part of it all, he was part of those that led us to where we are now. Though I don't think this report is true because Ekweremadu is not a man that spew rubbish, and I hope he will deny it soon. But if this is from him, then its quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by Trumpism: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:

We are not gullible

Constitution Review under Ekweremadu has become endless! If he remits all the funds he looted, our economy would be ok.

Oya Okoromadu boys take over
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by omogin(f): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2017
The guy jazz na WA. Some people who haven't eaten will still come here to defend him. embarassed
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by agabusta: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2017
Ekeremadu as a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and in fact the Deputy Senate President, what role have you played to improve the naira?

What ideas have you sold to the CBN? What bills have you passed?

What riot Act have you read to the CBN governor?

What bills have you pushed to make speculation of the naira very strict?

What criminal laws have u passed to make money laundering and looting very difficult?

What laws have u pushed through to encourage local content and reduce the pressure on the naira?

You are from the SE with manufacturing potentials, in what ways have we seen you transversing the SE and nuturing this potential with moral and political support?

In what ways have u been going to the CBN and staying on their neck to encourage supporting local manufacturers from the SE, the same way Northern governors have been staying on the neck of the CBN to support their agricultural potentials?

In what ways have you been supporting Ebonyi in maximising her rice production potentials?

You are part of the failure. Stop forming smart and isolating yourself. Government is not only one person, you are even a ranking member of this present government.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by voiceoftheupcom: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2017
tell am oo abeg
agabusta:
Ekeremadu as a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and in fact the Deputy Senate President, what role have you played to improve the naira?

What ideas have you sold to the CBN? What bills have you passed?

What riot Act have you read to the CBN governor?

You are part of the failure. Stop forming smart and isolating yourself. Government is not only one person, you are even a ranking member of this present government.
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by princemillla(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2017
Since ekweremadu Is a leader in in the Senate, why can't him initiate impeachment process than singing lullaby or the north has promised him vp come 2019
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by electronicsbody: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2017
Lol

Meanwhile, UPS I use as inverter up for sale..

1500va..
Has the capacity to get its power doubled, up to 3000va, with less than N5000
*I can do dat for you*

24volts system, pure sine wave
Konga/ Jumia's cost: N40000
My cost: N22000

Please check my signature for my number and picture

Thanks..
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by ProfDumbledor(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:

We are not gullible
Zombie kobo kobo
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by timecapsule: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2017
BROTHER! BROTHER O OH! See those people over there said that you want to join the band wagoon? It is only a blind man did not know different between luxury car and AMBULANCE. That party is ambulance

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by Nateben(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2017
But seriously, whenever Buhari is mentioned, people from North and West part of this country will start running their mouth for no just cause, which makes me wonder if they have brain at all or just pap in its place.
They keep telling us that the past administration caused it all, which makes me wonder, was it not buhari that let nigeria run on autopilot when he took office, saying that ministers are noise makers?
Someone should fill me in please, if I'm missing something.
@Sarrki and Co.

1 Like

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by saintgp(m): 9:40am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
Ekwere shut up
I was thinking u r too learned to insult people especially taking into cognizance the fact that he has freedom to express himself and in this he was saying the stabbing truth.

Obviously the truth stab u well well,no wonder u went sassy.

2 Likes

Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by annnikky(f): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2017
From 170 to 520 per dollar undecided God pls save us n make our con3 gr8 again.. Amen sad
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2017
The degree of ignorance amongst these politicians is mind-boggling.
This uneducated pleb of a man is one among the1st 10 citizens in order of priority if am not mistaken.
Yet he unashamedly opens his illiterate mouth to blame a govt he is very much a part of.
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2017
sarrki:
Ekwere shut up
Go and hug transformer
Re: Under Buhari, Naira Now Africa’s Worst Currency – Ekweremadu by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Buhari is the real definition of incompetence. They should impeach this man asap. He is only good as a cow herder not to be presiding over humans.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: President Buhari Expected To Return To Nigeria Tomorrow. / Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? / Real Reason Obasanjo Is Angry With Jonathan – Ijaw Leader, Evah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.