Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing (6951 Views)

Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) / UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by Alvino1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
May be it is what he loves 2do. Nd it isn't abt being a graduate wit plenty masters oo.. Do u kno if he studied Yeruba nd had his 1st masters in education Igbo nd d 2nd in Hausa?? If dat's d case, then there isn't anytin wrong in him selling pop corn or doing wat he is doing now..
#NoOffenceToPeopleWithTheseKindOfJobIn TheHouse
#NoOffenceToPeopleWhoSellsPopcornIn TheHouse
#NoOffenceToThoseWhoStudiedYerubaEducationIgboAndHausaInTheHouse
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by DarkFive: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Like a side hustle
success1smyn:
well it is probably what he likes to do, may be his hobby. not a big deal.

do what u love, what u are passionate about and u will never work for the rest of ur life
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by mzoly(f): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
hardbody:

How much is that beautiful toy.....

I am interested.

Sorry, one thing, will it pass the airport check that throws back lighters?

Sells for 8k. About the airport checks i can't vouch for that,i don't know how that works (the airports checks)
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by babatee126(m): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Things are not going well for educational sector again.
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by babatee126(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Tecno W4 Review, Spec & Price in Nigeria ~ Latest Technology, Mobile App, MTN GLO AIRTEL and Etisalat Gist http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng/2017/02/tecno-w4-review-spec-price-in-nigeria.html?m=1
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by opinion1: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
benuejosh:
abeg who Education epp?

Okonjo, soludo and me.. We are all billionaires
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
success1smyn:

do what u love, what u are passionate about and u will never work for the rest of ur life

In my colleague's voice, 'Woh!!'
grin

Just leave that "if you are passionate about.." talk. I am doing what I am passionate about, but I am WORKING. What's more, some days I don't want passion Biko, I just want to stay home and sleep!!! grin
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by Withambition(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by metallisc(m): 5:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Gaborone:

grin

Just leave that "if you are passionate about.." talk. I am doing what I am passionate about, but I am WORKING. What's more, some days I don't want passion Biko, I just want to stay home and sleep!!! grin

well.. anyday you feel like that, just let me know... so i can come over and we can hide under the sheets together! grin grin
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by dhardline(m): 6:27am On Feb 22, 2017
At least it's far better than being idle or going into crime.
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by lankieman: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Na so.

Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by success1smyn(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2017
Gaborone:

grin

lol
u really make me lol but sincerely if u like what u are doin u will enjoy it like u are not doing anything, all other factors being equal eg u are doin it in a perfect environment, with the right people, positive attitude, etc
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2017
welcome to Nigeria where we go to school to be Called Graduate and that's all
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by BlueRayDick: 9:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Abeg make una cool down jare. Alibaba is a comedian/MC and his wife happens to be Executive Director at Heritage Bank. Its all about knowing your craft and getting your game right. If the guy gets his game right, He can go farther than anyone ever thot, with or without masters.
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by chiefojiji(m): 9:18am On Feb 22, 2017
success1smyn:

what are you saying sir

his hobby

I think dem don bewitched am!!!

when ur mate are making money with HND,

M.sc is doing mr clown upandan! and u call it hobby.
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by Folksyharry(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2017
It could be as a result of the unavailability of jobs in the country at the moment. It could also be he is doing it because he loves it or just helping someone out. I have a cousin who does MC job without pay for his friends when they have a party.
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by success1smyn(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2017
chiefojiji:

what are you saying sir

his hobby

I think dem don bewitched am!!!

when ur mate are making money with HND,

M.sc is doing mr clown upandan! and u call it hobby.
u wan kill me with laugh, I mean may be he's doin it in his spare time
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by chiefojiji(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
success1smyn:
u wan kill me with laugh, I mean may be he's doin it in his spare time

spare time!

d only spare time a rich man have will be used on vacation.

ah hear?

pray for the 2 masters holder, he is not himself
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Contact africlaimnig@gmail.com if you've been involved in a delayed flight to or from Europe in the past, and you could get up to N250,000.
Its a simple and professional process the whole way. Africlaim does the heavy lifting for passengers who have been involved in disrupted flights and gets them compensated by the airline involved.

Email us with a description of your past delay alongside a picture of the E-ticket or flight itinerary. We will keep you updated and in no time your compensation should be ready for transfer or collection at our Lagos branch.

Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by pelzzo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
mzoly:
[size=15pt]order your lighter wrist watch....Get style and stand out among d crowd...... Place your order now, very affordable [/size]
Are you a young Entrepreneur, starting your own brand on wears and accessories but have just a few customers? Well, good news comes your way. Register at www.baffuponline.com.ng and become a merchant today. All your items will be promoted in the blink of an eye and customers will start coming your way before you know it. For more information, contact us via 07086076711 or 07087807814. Baffuponline! Quality, fast and affordable.
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by success1smyn(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
chiefojiji:

spare time!
ah hear?

I hear u oo
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by success1smyn(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
chiefojiji:

spare time!
ah hear?

I hear u oo
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by success1smyn(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
chiefojiji:

spare time!
ah hear?

I hear u oo
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 23, 2017
sugarbelly:
There is nothing wrong with a graduate doing this, however, it is unlikely that someone would go through all that stress and spend money on two Masters Degrees,just to end up in a mascot regalia.

lalasticlala

I'm happy you admit there's nothing wrong in this. After all he is providing a service.

Now, what do you say about him "ending up in a mascot regalia"?

The fact is: we don't know where exactly he'll "end up"; this picture just shows a small part of his story. With hard work and GOD's blessing, he may yet tell the story of this stage of his life in the future. Who knows?

We are all in a journey and any experience gained in the "real" world is welcome.

Cheers
Re: See What A Graduate With 2 Masters Degrees Was Spotted Doing by hardbody: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
mzoly:

Sells for 8k. About the airport checks i can't vouch for that,i don't know how that works (the airports checks)

I need an explanation and quickly too.

I went to your jijji page and got a number which I supposed was yours. I called the number twice and first whoever was at the other end refused to say anything. I repeated the call and had this sneaky feeling that all was not well. First it was a male voice and secondly whoever it is tried so much to muffle and disguise his voice.

I actually only wanted to know how to pay for the wrist watch you advertised here. Now it seems I might not be interested anymore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan - Admission Into Two Year Daily Part-time Programme / Admission Into Ecole Superieure De Management Universite (ESM) Benin Republic / Information about Osei Yaw Ababio and Africana-FEP Publishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.