Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat (14208 Views)

Npdp Drops Defection Threat, Meets Governors, Others For Truce / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Dagoma: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Good move!
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by plainol(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Active than Atiku, Jonathan and Sambo combined.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Pavore9:

I read NAFDAC is now involved.
they should be, the Nigerian Customs should be held liable for allowing the product slip through them. Ignorance is no defence
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Jessestunch: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2017
tolexy007:

but d president were not sick den,
Lolz.. Killer punch...

Give this dude one cold Origin to start his day.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2017
Is that all
Osin bade
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by ibnidris(m): 8:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Haniel18:
Osinbajo is really working o.Dats means sum people were actually covering his presence since so dat we won't feel him,anyway mr acting president send me sum cash for first to comment.

He is taking directive from his boss
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Pavore9: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Tazmode:
they should be, the Nigerian Customs should be held liable for allowing the product slip through them. Ignorance is no defence

Once their palms have been greased, customs officials allow anything into the Country!
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 21, 2017
I hope Nigerians can all come together to vote Osinbajo as our President come 2019. Just imagine what he'll be able to do in 8years as President. smiley

I like the man. He's brilliant and smart. I should very much love to marry one of his daughters. smiley
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Pavore9:

Once their palms have been greased, customs officials allow anything into the Country!
as expected, it all boils down to the bribe.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Pavore9: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Tazmode:
as expected, it all boils down to the bribe.

It is really just embarrassing importing garri into Nigeria, when there is so much capacity that can easily be activated if the will is there.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Origin(f): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2017
And about the Paris Club loan o.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Marty2020: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2017
please they should hasten up, its been long i ate good rice grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by ezenaija(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2017
[If not for a man like Buhari who cherishes and want people of integrity to work with, how would an Osinbajo become VP?
If not for Buhari who stuck to the Constitution, how would the Prof be Acting President?
If it was in the crooked PDP government you support, would Osinbajo's star stand a chance to shine since he strongly stands against corruption?
Thank God for Buhari that we have Prof in the Presidency.
quote author=Jessestunch post=53909617]See what it means to have a young vibrant president... Even though am not a fan of APC, but Osinbajo has done in few weeks what Buhari will never be able to do in 4 years... We all knew Nigeria and Nigerians never needed someone like Buhari but nepotism, politics and religion belief had the better side of Nigerians at the last election..

Please for those of you that are his fans.. Please beg him to either stay in London for ever or better still resign... Osinbajo is more than capable... In these few days in charge he has brought government closer to the people... Unlike the fulani corruption fighter that we only get to hear from whenever he is abroad from the foreign press...

Let's make Nigeria great again.
[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Ioannes:

I should very much love to marry one of his daughters. smiley
grinta cure that loneliness? ]
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by nelsonomini(m): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2017
the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, Mr acting President may the Lord give you that strength Amen.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by euchariadavid(f): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2017
An Educated Man with intelligent act;Osinbajo His Excellency,Right move
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
grinta cure that loneliness? ]

You don't get married to cure loneliness, duh! That's what gfs and side chicks are for tongue

You can come and help me in that Dept though smiley come along with your rubber ducky grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by segzyogondus(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Sincerely this shows the VP already knew or had plans to make the economy better but was waiting for an opportunity for the President to fall sick and be away for a long time.... Trust me Buhari would have a serious problem with the VP when he returns .....
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by WorldRichest: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2017
nNEOo:
Meeting meeting meeting en endless meeting no impact

Wailing wailing wailing en endless wailing no job
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by drnoel: 10:05am On Feb 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:
thats superb...apc is willingly working

Has nothing to do with APC.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2017
i prefer osinbajo . baba should resign
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by nNEOo(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2017
WorldRichest:

Wailing wailing wailing en endless wailing no job

Quoting quoting quoting n endless quoting thank u
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by johnpaul7766: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2017
yesterday won and big congrats to my VIP member,today's fixed game is for those who have win game and is available with 300, to subscribe see picture to call or whatsapp please is not free, no after payment ok
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by juman(m): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Two years of apc government so far is a failure.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Governors, Ministers Over Rice, Wheat by jospepper(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Governor Ortom will never attend this one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

$500m Abacha Loot: Okonjo-iweala To Explain Withdrawal / Inibehe Sues Lai Mohammed, NBC For Raising Hate Speech Fine From N500,000 To N5m / Akwa Ibom Begins Payment Of N50,000 To 1,250 Vulnerable Households

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.