Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) (12730 Views)

Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” / Nicky Minaj Open's Her Breast Mistakenly On Stage While Performing / Can You Allow Your Bae OPEN Her B**bs On Beach Publicly? This Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by itsop(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2017
A female thief was nabbed by a quite “ Hot”
Ghanaian crowd in the PZ Area in Adum, the
Central Business District (CBD) of Kumasi.

It became apparent that those who lynched her
were Hot, when they pressed her butt, and
Forcefully opened her legs to show her
genitals.

Some men in the scene showed no sense of
humanity in them as they forced their legs into
her privates – it’s reported that the lady, who
was clad in only a red bra, tried stealing GH
¢1,100 belonging to a certain shop owner, but
wasn’t lucky, as she was caught red-handed.
See pics below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/Hot-ghanaians-strips-female-thief.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by itsop(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2017
Lol....busted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by matrix199(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2017
Something is terribly wrong with Africa!

I feel most people in Africa had live a life-before in another realm, but were sent to Africa as their after life due to atrocities in their life before, because Africa looks more like hell.

We're called black not because of the colour of our skin, but the colour of our mind.

This lady could be anyone's mother, sister, aunt, cousin, niece, or friend. If she had millions at home, she wouldn't have given in to the temptation to steal. She stole for a good or bad reason. Humans are liable to making mistakes, it's in their nature. How many of those animals would strip their mothers, sisters, or aunts naked if they stole from them at home?

Civilization is still light year away from Africa.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by powerfulsettingz: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Sex deprived people hiding under jungle justice...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by nNEOo(m): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Incase
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Holamic: 7:17am On Feb 21, 2017
one thing I'm certain of "what doesn't kill a woman makes her stronger" I hope you reckon building another Anini in Ghana
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by deanoffaculty: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2017
What is the problem of black race?? Must they always strip females all in the name of jungle-justice? Now I see the reason why white people like to call us 'Apes'.
This is too barbaric......

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by ifyalways(f): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2017
I feel sad for her but then, if she had kept her hands in check, she wouldn't have found herself in this mess.

African is lawless, Most African men are seexually frustrated, don't give them any reason to act out their depraved tendencies on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by teekay213(m): 9:26am On Feb 21, 2017
Madness!
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Raintaker(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2017
Madness
personified
Absolute bullshit
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Chuknovski(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2017
This is inhuman and callous,what on earth is the meaning of this fiasco
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by nairaman101: 9:35am On Feb 21, 2017
too bad
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2017
senseless people... what happened to handing her over to the police.... the girl ma... wetin carry you go thief... God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by SmartchoicesNG: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2017
deb303:
senseless people... what happened to handing her over to the police.... the girl ma... wetin carry you go thief... God have mercy on us
Gender equality

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by owobokiri(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
matrix199:

I feel most people in Africa had live a life-before in another realm, but were sent to Africa as their after life due to atrocities in their life before, because Africa looks more like hell.

We're called black not because of the colour of our skin, but the colour of our mind.

Another day.., another idiotic post..
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Akious2k2(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
In as much as I do not support Jungle Justice, if it was a man, I don't think all the pple kicking against stripping her will do same... After all female are clamoring 4 gender equality

3 Likes

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by rex444(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Her royal majesty steals and what do they do? They gave it a name,"cleptomyass". Truly our hearts are the real reason we are called blacks. Where is the love? Times are hard for everyone, lets try to be considerate n helpful irrespective of tribe, color or religion.

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by odysey: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2017
matrix199:

This lady could be anyone's mother, sister, aunt, cousin, niece, or friend. If she had millions at home, she wouldn't have given in to the temptation to steal. She stole for a good or bad reason. Humans are liable to making mistakes, it's in their nature. How many of those animals would strip their mothers, sisters, or aunts naked if they stole from them at home?

there's an article I read smtym ago here.. there's something fundamentally wrong with the black race... Smtin like dt

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
matrix199:

hypocrite ,would u have said this if it were to be a man ?
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Youngbarna(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
D justice league
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
she should thank her star,she weren't burnt like their male counterparts
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Nixiepie(f): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is height of backwardness,barbarians
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by matrix199(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:
hypocrite ,would u have said this if it were to be a man ?

If women caught a man who stole, strip him naked, and molest him, yes I would condemn it.

I think you owe yourself an apology for being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by snowden9(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
That ass though.
Sorry i mean
That thiefing ass though
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Onyenna(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Eeeh yaaah
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Onyenna(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
snowden9:
That ass though.
Sorry i mean
That thiefing ass though

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Raintaker(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
matrix199:

If women caught a man who stole, strip him naked, and molest him, yes I would condemn it.

Savagefinder
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by savagefinder: 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
Raintaker:

Savagefinder
pls help me beg the mods to bring back my thread ooh!! They have close it!!
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
matrix199:

you are just digressing...it doesn't matter who strips the culprit unclad...we've seen uncountless times where men that engaged in theft were scourged,beaten to unconsciousness,killed and burnt....just like the saying goes"what is good for the geese is good for the gander"....you should also express this kinda empathy for males and outrightly condemn it......hypocrites
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Kingsley1000(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Akious2k2:
In as much as I do not support Jungle Justice, if it was a man, I don't think all the pple kicking against stripping her will do same... After all female are clamoring 4 gender equality
jungle justice should be condemned irrespective of the gender,they should have taken the case to the appropriate authority
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by yaqq: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
It's still far better than being burnt.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shows Nude .. Fans React Please Shave ( Pics ) / Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Award, Gets Plate Number / Harry B Anyanwu Shows His Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.