Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Whatsapp Launches “status” - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Launches “status” (40033 Views)

Whatsapp Launches New Contact Ranking System / Whatsapp Launches Live Location Sharing Feature / Whatsapp Launches New 'status' Feature For Sharing Videos And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Wake me up when whatsapp start sharing MONEY to it users..
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by zena2009(f): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Personally is not useful.
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Baroba(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Blackberry right now cry cry crycry
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by zzzzy: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2017
I so like mark Zuckerberg, if you can't buy them, copy them
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by babatee126(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2017
INFINIX NOTE 3 REVIEW, FULL
SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICE ~
Latest Technology, Mobile App, MTN
GLO AIRTEL and Etisalat Gist http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng/2017/02/infinix-note-3-review-full.html?m=1
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by jaxxy(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2017
R they trying to run snapchat to da ground? Tho Ive never used dat SC app bt ig stories seem to appeal to ig users easily. Lol
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by maclatunji: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2017
I think I need a new phone.
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by jtwest(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2017
oya make i person download the update me the rest of us collect am thru xender grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by babatee126(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2017
Nokia 6 Android phone UK release date, price and specifications ~ Latest Technology, Mobile App, MTN GLO AIRTEL and Etisalat Gist http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng/2017/02/nokia-6-android-phone-uk-release-date.html?m=1
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2017
grin i recently talked to the whatsap team about some current features like atm accessibility on Whatsapp.... Visa manufacturing on whatsap... Instant teleportation on Whatsapp.. Anyway they were amused at my intellect and I am happy to let you all know they are starting to upgrade their services.... In the mean time lemme go update my whatsap on my Nokia 3310
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Michaelpresh(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2017
compete with Facebook undecided , you don forget who buy whatsapp abi grin
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Snapchat doesn't have enough of intellectual property protection or what? They should just sell the app to zucks, the guy is bringing them down big time.
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by oscaruzie(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2017
sapientia:
Am not updating whatsapp till further notice. I dont trust Mark. Its even getting close to the time i will stop using all his product. I see his products as wrongful policing.

sounds like you know him one-on-one...meanwhile I sure die say the billionaire nigga no know say u dey exist
grin

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by slap1(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Akpevwe9:
Nice one from whatsapp... Lemme quickly go and update my own on my itel S31, don't want to be left out
S31. Cool device, sharp camera quality.
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Rufeena(f): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2017
I don't even know the reason for this, but okay we'll see how it goes.
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by slap1(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2017
It looks like Zuckerberg tried to buy Snapchat without success. The owner of Snapchat should reconsider, sell the thing and walk away. At this rate, he may regret if he doesn't.
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by profem1(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2017
Bad market for Snap chat. They should have accepted Facebook offer.
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by zzzzy: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2017
slap1:
It looks like Zuckerberg tried to buy Snapchat without success. The owner of Snapchat should reconsider, sell the thing and walk away. At this rate, he may regret if he doesn't.
i tell you, same mistake yahoo made years ago, now nobody uses Yahoo.
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by zzzzy: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2017
sapientia:
Am not updating whatsapp till further notice. I dont trust Mark. Its even getting close to the time i will stop using all his product. I see his products as wrongful policing.
lolz, who then is trustworthy, it seems you might need to go to mars in the future grin
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by sirusX(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2017
Kennyodinye:
facebook owning everything
Mark Zuckerberg ti take over
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by assana: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2017
undecidedHow will the STATUS bring dowm the current USD price
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Kronical(m): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2017
ToriBlue:
Advertisement.

Lmao.. Pure 1st grade advert..
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by hermosa7: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Abudu2000:
Welcomed development, but they should put an option where you can control video quality to save data. Snapchat video quality is so high that even a story alone eats up almost 20mb, wtf

We should also be able to determine somehow who gets to add us to groups. angry
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 22, 2017
Any hope for BB users just bought myself a porsche, abi is it also affected by the antiwhatsapp virus?
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by PraiseJesus24: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=LAFO post=53909882]Ok [/ok]
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by PraiseJesus24: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2017
maclatunji:
I think I need a new phone.
ok
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Zedoo(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2017
The insatiable pursuit...
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by EmekaBlue(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2017
i dnt understand...status update dey bfr na
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2017
it wud look like bbm status update tab
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2017
hmm, what about 2go
Re: Whatsapp Launches “status” by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 22, 2017
I use to think my prejudices towards Facebook could just have been a result of me been paranoid entirely, but I watched a movie recently "JASON BOURNE" When I saw the treacherous acts the CIA wants to perform with Deepweb (literally Facebook) Poking into our day to day activities, there is nothing like privacy, mention it Facebook, WhatsApp. We are being tracked... With the invention of End to end encryption introduced by WhatsApp I still Feel WhatsApp is monitoring its users... It's just a trick to make us think we are safe with our private life, Who knows the CIA or Fbi might have funded Facebook at the inception age with main motive been given access to backdoor to peep into our life, if you really want to be reclusive with your life... You shouldn't be on any social network and always take preventive measures to be anonymous by using "TOR" we deserve a right to Freedom... Meanwhile when the time is right... I will be done with social media, My one Cent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device / Why You Should Stop Abusing People Online - My Encounter With A Nairalander / Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.